How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Ok quick reply here, and then I'll return you to your previously scheduled program (the fantastic avatar show! 😁). I just wanted to give out a warm, serious, heart felt thank you to all the reactions on how my avatar looks. 14 likes & 2 thanks!!! Like holy crap, I did NOT expect that kind of reaction at all. My jaw actually dropped when I saw it, and I was so taken aback that I couldn't even do anything for a few moments, but stare in wonder of it all.
   So to all those who reacted & replied to it, thank you from the bottom of my heart, and GIANT hugs to you. And to all those who didn't, thats ok... you all still rock and are a inspiration on avatar beginners like myself. :) It is a honor to be amongst you, and I can only hope that one day I can pay you back for your kind words and reactions to something that is/was important to me. God bless you all, lots of love, and as always...

Peace (and again thank you)...

(Now to do some more shopping lol)

Edited by BjorJlen
  • Like 11

Hi all, and Happy Halloween to each and every one of you! I hope the scary people all brought you candy this year (or in the case of Vampires, blood lol). In either case, me thinks I caught a bug... the avatar bug lol :D Because besides checking out SL and exploring, and even doing a Halloween Event, I created a couple of new avatars to celebrate. And while they are not artistic like so many of yours are, and beautiful in the case of the ladies here as well, in the spirit of sci-fi and fun, I was able to put this one together...

3879a286edfedfe2007476c4096857e0.png

I call him Cosmic Eternity in homage to Eternity from Marvel Comics. It took me a while to find the right skin that works with my body and looks good (it fits well too), and the glowing eyes as well, but the real treat is the aura's around his wrists. They are basically rave effects, and I have quite a few of them. They are great for when I dance, and especially when I am in this form and fly, because they leave a long energy trail behind him (which looks awesome I must say).
   The only thing I wish I could find for him would be a "cosmic" looking cloak or cape, and some sort of great stellar headress to cover his bald head lol. So this was my holiday costume tonight and it was quite unique looking amongst all the other cool costumes I saw. Tomorrow night I might show you my other new avatar... the one made of PURE nonhuman energy! 😁 So what do you think? Is it spacy enough? lol

Oh and before I forget, @xLunaea I hope this does not sound creepy at all, but I liked your latest image so much that I knew I just had to have it for my wallpaper on my PC. Very stylish, artistic, and beautiful and I hope you don't mind. If you want some royalties for it, I'll gladly pay you with some coffee, or even a dance or two. :)

Peace...

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Hi all, and Happy Halloween to each and every one of you! I hope the scary people all brought you candy this year (or in the case of Vampires, blood lol). In either case, me thinks I caught a bug... the avatar bug lol :D Because besides checking out SL and exploring, and even doing a Halloween Event, I created a couple of new avatars to celebrate. And while they are not artistic like so many of yours are, and beautiful in the case of the ladies here as well, in the spirit of sci-fi and fun, I was able to put this one together...

I call him Cosmic Eternity in homage to Eternity from Marvel Comics. It took me a while to find the right skin that works with my body and looks good (it fits well too), and the glowing eyes as well, but the real treat is the aura's around his wrists. They are basically rave effects, and I have quite a few of them. They are great for when I dance, and especially when I am in this form and fly, because they leave a long energy trail behind him (which looks awesome I must say).
   The only thing I wish I could find for him would be a "cosmic" looking cloak or cape, and some sort of great stellar headress to cover his bald head lol. So this was my holiday costume tonight and it was quite unique looking amongst all the other cool costumes I saw. Tomorrow night I might show you my other new avatar... the one made of PURE nonhuman energy! 😁 So what do you think? Is it spacy enough? lol

Oh and before I forget, @xLunaea I hope this does not sound creepy at all, but I liked your latest image so much that I knew I just had to have it for my wallpaper on my PC. Very stylish, artistic, and beautiful and I hope you don't mind. If you want some royalties for it, I'll gladly pay you with some coffee, or even a dance or two. :)

Peace...

I love what you have come up with! This is funny to me, because I have a character based off of Eternity from the Marvel comics. xD I named her Elysia (based off of Elysian which means Celestial) Eterna! She is supposed to be the daughter of Eternity. These pictures are from DCUO (DC Universe Online!). And I don't find you using my picture as your desktop background creepy at all. It is quite flattering. :-) Thank you!

241314066_540279333906662_5455674810209143106_n.jpg

241305845_139453155043565_505091952274757955_n.jpg

• Like 22

3 hours ago, xLunaea said:

danceofthedead.png

I love this!!! Did you do a motion blur in photoshop to get the background effect, and then erase (or mask) in the center around your AV (with multiple layers)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I love this!!! Did you do a motion blur in photoshop to get the background effect, and then erase (or mask) in the center around your AV (with multiple layers)?

Thank you!! I use PhotoScape X for all of my editing. I used a motion blur, and I inverted the mask so that everything around my avatar would be effected. :-)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

I love what you have come up with! This is funny to me, because I have a character based off of Eternity from the Marvel comics. xD I named her Elysia (based off of Elysian which means Celestial) Eterna! She is supposed to be the daughter of Eternity. These pictures are from DCUO (DC Universe Online!). And I don't find you using my picture as your desktop background creepy at all. It is quite flattering. 🙂 Thank you!

241314066_540279333906662_5455674810209143106_n.jpg

241305845_139453155043565_505091952274757955_n.jpg

That avatar is simply amazing @xLunaea! Can you send me a picture of whom she is based on via a message here please, if it's not too much trouble? The only cosmic entity I know of in DC like what your referring to is Kismet (shown below). She looks very cosmic and I love the stellar skin tone. Hmmm, maybe we should get together in game so a group shot(s) can be taken? Of course, I would let you do it and direct things as you are FAR better at this then I am. lol
   Oh, and I am still trying to find a nice headpiece for mine; maybe a nice cosmic like crown even (I've seen a few that might work... gotta demo them out first though). And then there's the matter of finding a stellar cosmic like cape/cloak for him as well. If you have any ideas, please let me know (as the marketplace doesnt seem to have any that would work sadly)...

1acc18c02b3a5db8ac6a78950e42e46e.png

Peace...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Ya know, I really hope your sleeping @Maitimo, because otherise you might be crying, and I always hate to see Angel's cry. So just in case this close to Halloween

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111de42685c9eed2deec

Peace...

Hug accepted and thank you. One of my dearest friends in SL passed away this week. I was going to post a notice about it in the forum because he ran a community and was very well known in certain circles, and I thought that people should know, but there doesn't seem to be an appropriate place for it, so I just left that pic here instead.

• Sad 13

31 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Hug accepted and thank you. One of my dearest friends in SL passed away this week. I was going to post a notice about it in the forum because he ran a community and was very well known in certain circles, and I thought that people should know, but there doesn't seem to be an appropriate place for it, so I just left that pic here instead.

Oh Matti. I'm so sorry. 

Hugs. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Peace...

This is great and you are evolving so well. I was so surprised to see you going out of the other look you have shown, and in such a great way. 😍

You are using good light and have got poses, so you look much more relaxed and natural, instead of the stiff default pose and the "midday" harsh default day setting.

• Like 6