How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

25 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

That's why you were supposed to be in mouselook =~.^= Did you finish? 

No - I can't find 3 of the teeth and I've been though the entire thing 3 times now (spent hours in that freakin maze trying to look in every corner).  I will say that this was one time where I enjoyed that Premium benefit of sim overload, so to speak.  The sim had been running full all day, but since I'm Premium I was able to log out and back in to 'last location' and actually get back in.  The pic was from the relog. 

Did you finish?

I did discover something about the teeth about half way through my last trip that I think I can use next time to figure out roughly what area the missing ones are in.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

No - I can't find 3 of the teeth and I've been though the entire thing 3 times now (spent hours in that freakin maze trying to look in every corner).  I will say that this was one time where I enjoyed that Premium benefit of sim overload, so to speak.  The sim had been running full all day, but since I'm Premium I was able to log out and back in to 'last location' and actually get back in.  The pic was from the relog. 

Did you finish?

I did discover something about the teeth about half way through my last trip that I think I can use next time to figure out roughly what area the missing ones are in.

I had to go thru a second time cause I missed 3 in the maze. It'll take a while to sort all the goodies. Almost every booth has one.

• Like 1

So the teeth Lil and I were talking about are in the Nightmare Event hunt, collect all 25 then go back to the shopping area and collect a free gift at almost every booth.

Her Hallucination

Bugs, eye, nail applier are all prizes.There are more on the blog and flickr but the 2nd pic is NSFW.

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

There are more on the blog and flickr but the 2nd pic is NSFW.

Damn - not only can I not get to Flickr from work, but I can't get to your blog either (or most people's blog even).

These darn people here apparently expect me to work the entire time I'm actually in the office.  B|

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

So the teeth Lil and I were talking about are in the Nightmare Event hunt, collect all 25 then go back to the shopping area and collect a free gift at almost every booth.

Her Hallucination

Bugs, eye, nail applier are all prizes.There are more on the blog and flickr but the 2nd pic is NSFW.

meeehhhhh there´s no follow widget on your blog :(   I want to follow it

I got a tip from LittleMe that there was an Alice outfit as a gift at Brii, so I had to go get it.

10.3shopping_001.png

that one on the right works for Alice to.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 9