How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

meeehhhhh there´s no follow widget on your blog :(   I want to follow it

Dangit thought I had everything on there. hang on!

This is why I wasn't nominated for most improved blogger =x.x=

eta: ok got some subscribe thingies added

Edited by Clover Jinx
cuz technical stuffs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

Trying to get into the Fall season....  found a dress with fall colors (but having a hard time thinking of it as a 'dress', so added some leggings :) ).  Considering changing the trees in the yard to fall colors today.

Outfit 1: it was the BFs idea when I asked him for a trigger word to wear something summery to feign the cool autumny weather (which is fine cos.. well it´s October - and if you´re in the northern hemisphere that means - AUTUMN *US folks  - that´s fall for ya ;) *ducks*)

Outfit 2: I totally agree with Moira and so I tagged along and slipped into this "dress" with some leggings which are actually tights ^^ I felt so berrilicious today

Snapshot_035.jpg

Snapshot_038.jpg

Snapshot_040.jpg

Snapshot_044.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, LindyLarkin said:

I Finally Updated To A Bento Mesh head ! it took me a week of  researching, shopping and Tweaking but it was  all worth it !

Only a week to find one! *jealous* Took me the better part of a year and I'll probably be tweaking for 3.

You look great!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Clover Jinx said:

Only a week to find one! *jealous* Took me the better part of a year and I'll probably be tweaking for 3.

You look great!

I´ve regrabbed Catwas demos and tried to fiddle around with the AK kumiko one but when I tried to edit it the sliders were "where they belong" as in the same position as for my actual shape - yet the face looked different... meh.... I´m too stupid for that... I even wrote all the numbers of my system head down to go through it with a mesh head... meh meh MEH!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Yeah the sliders won't translate 100% to mesh heads. I usually start with the included shape and adjust from there, testing with animations. If you go too far from the mesh head's default the teeth can poke through on certain animations or the mesh itself has sharp edges in profile.

Find one that is as close to possible with what you want to start with and see if you can adjust it enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ah ok... well to me they´re all fugly as hell when I try the demos xD  so... yeah xD

and the included shape - well meh.. that´s a full body shape and my shape´s called Kasha perfection for a reason ;) (I´m such an arse there xD the only variations I have are the runway version, different b**bie and behind sizes and buoyancy and that ^^) oh and I do have a realistic Alex body type version --- and trust me it differs from Kasha) xD

So I never really wear  any other shape for anything xept for the derivates of Kasha Perfection

maybe I´ll try mesh heads again in a year or so... the ones which are out right now su...won´t do it for me xD though the animations look fun for pics

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

ah ok... well to me they´re all fugly as hell when I try the demos xD  so... yeah xD

and the included shape - well meh.. that´s a full body shape and my shape´s called Kasha perfection for a reason ;) (I´m such an arse there xD the only variations I have are the runway version, different b**bie and behind sizes and buoyancy and that ^^) oh and I do have a realistic Alex body type version --- and trust me it differs from Kasha) xD

So I never really wear  any other shape for anything xept for the derivates of Kasha Perfection

maybe I´ll try mesh heads again in a year or so... the ones which are out right now su...won´t do it for me xD though the animations look fun for pics

LOL you goof! You start with the included shape and copy over your body sliders (there are less of them than the ones for the head so it's quicker this way).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23631117188_a5c818b8d2_b.jpg

Last night and this morning doing the Iron Hills hunt.

That's the Genesis Lab group gift. Used the included shape and tweaked the face a little, then copied over my body numbers, then saved a copy of the shape and renamed it something totally clever like "Genesis Labs Kiana Bento (Clover)". Totally!

Edited by Clover Jinx
it's too cold in my office and it messes up my typing, yeah!
  • Like 10
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

LOL you goof! You start with the included shape and copy over your body sliders (there are less of them than the ones for the head so it's quicker this way).

oh I know I know... but if I do that it´s not "Kasha Custom perfection" in my "wear" section and I´m such a Sheldon when it comes to that :$:ph34r:B|

you just HAD to add the renaming eh xD  but still ... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I try to keep note cards with all the slider numbers for my shapes.  It used to be for backup purposes but now with all the mesh heads needing their own custom shapes, I use them to make mixing and matching easier.  If I want to use my strong demoness body with LeLutka May head I just create a new shape (and a new note card)  and look up the slider settings from two previous shape note cards. 

Which brings me to my feature request: the ability to add additional shapes where only non-zero values will override the original shape's sliders.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

that would be so wonderful!

BTW how did you change your rank title?

47 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

273 more posts need you, young Padawan.

In other words - via your profile, but you can't until you hit 500 posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1