Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

We were in the 90s yesterday and today it's only supposed to be 60-70, but the winds are strong and cold =v.v=

We were cold with sleet and snow yesterday and in the upper 70s today - back to the low 50s tomorrow and then upper 70s again on Friday.  It's like bouncing on a pogo stick right now.  O.o

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jameson2001 said:

Happy Thursday All!  Hippie's video of the dog human eating McDonald's got me thinking how our pets come to resemble us

image.png.6c709ecf5e7638c63621666af9975792.png   Have a wonderful day and hug your furry friends if you have one:)

i am always told that i look like mine) same hairs) i have red collie)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  

• Like 2

On 4/20/2018 at 4:40 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, my forum activity during the work day may be coming to a halt.  I currently sit in a fairly isolated area where nobody can really see my screens unless they are actually walking past my cubicle.  However, they are consolidating space and moving folks around at the office.  Someone in our team recently left and so the boss wants to move me to her cube - closer to everyone else even though I don't really work with most of them.  Anyway, in that cube my monitors will be much more visible to people.  The person sitting across the aisle and back one cube will pretty much have a direct view to my screens.

*sigh*

Well, the past few days I've had a taste of what it may be like, simply because things have been so crazy busy that I haven't had a chance to do more than barely look at the forums during the day.  The result is that I get home and have 2 pages of Notifications to read through.

I'm really ready for retirement.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

Happy Friday Y'all!  Clover the therapy chair will be free in a moment after watching the Avengers.  Toby is currently occupying it.  He wants to be a small Chihuahua so this might take a little while :D

image.png.a9f0482648b79f3d2459e4dfb37d7651.png   image.png.ed9b18d613842518fae73b771f2fed1e.png

image.png

Thanks!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

Happy Friday Y'all!  Clover the therapy chair will be free in a moment after watching the Avengers.  Toby is currently occupying it.  He wants to be a small Chihuahua so this might take a little while :D

image.png.a9f0482648b79f3d2459e4dfb37d7651.png  

Tell him that Chihuahuas are incredibly irritating because of their high pitch tiny dog yap-yap pretend bark.   He is much better as a big dog with a proper 'woof' bark.  

• Like 3

On 4/26/2018 at 12:24 PM, Jameson2001 said:

Happy Thursday All!  Hippie's video of the dog human eating McDonald's got me thinking...

Long ago I often took our family dog to the local drive-in burger joint in a milk crate fastened to the back of Dad's motorcycle. Whenever I attached the crate, he'd come running and wait for me to lift him in. Once at the drive-in, he'd hop out and run over to one of the picnic tables and perch on the bench. I'd order a burger and fries, which I'd then share with him at the table. After that, I'd get him a kiddie cone, which he'd carefully lick, finally snaking his tongue down into the cone to get at the last bit of ice-cream. Then he'd crunch down the cone and I'd wipe his mouth with a napkin. As I got up from the table, he'd run over to the bike and wait for me once again.

With each trip out
Folks wave and shout
A little lady on a big bike
Charming young and old alike
Taking a dog in a milk crate
To a burger joint on a lunch date

Those were good days.

Happy Friday, Kids!!!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.