Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hmmmm.....

/me takes a tour around the place, checking out the decor, trying out a chair or two, finds the liquor cabinet, pours a stiff one, and sits down across from Hippie.

Not too bad.

Edit: OOOh... Anyone looked at your profile settings, yet? They show "IP Address of Last Visit". Innnnnnteresting.

And, I love my non-existent profile pic that labels me "Classic"!

• Like 2

Conlaoch Gustav wrote:

Hmmmm.....

/me takes a tour around the place, checking out the decor, trying out a chair or two, finds the liquor cabinet, pours a stiff one, and sits down across from Hippie.

Not too bad.

Ahh yes Conlaoch!   Very comfy here!  Welcome!

Peace!

• Like 1

Conlaoch Gustav wrote:

Hmmmm.....

Not too bad.

Edit: OOOh... Anyone looked at your profile settings, yet? They show "IP Address of Last Visit". Innnnnnteresting.

And, I love my non-existent profile pic that labels me "Classic"!

Oh?  Hippie looks at profile settings!

Peace!

• Like 1

Hiya Hippie!  Your friends are somewhat scattered and feeling their way.  As we jumped about yesterday asking each other questions, the mods slammed down at the end of the day and closed all threads related to the forum that cannot be named.  Hopefully things will stabilize as people learn not to mention that forum and can start posting things all over the SL forum.

There is also the bit about not being able to use words that would be found in any high school science textbook.

• Like 1

Venus Petrov wrote:

Hiya Hippie!  Your friends are somewhat scattered and feeling their way.  As we jumped about yesterday asking each other questions, the mods slammed down at the end of the day and closed all threads related to the forum that cannot be named.  Hopefully things will stabilize as people learn not to mention that forum and can start posting things all over the SL forum.

There is also the bit about not being able to use words that would be found in any high school science textbook.

Venus!   Hippie waves!  Oh yes. I guess we can't mention that "word"  huh?  Sigh!  Hippie feels lost!  Hippie hands his friend Venus an adult beverage, and points to a cozy spot by the fire!

Peace!

• Like 1

Emma Krokus wrote:

/me arrives by the fire, hands Hippie a bottle of red wine and sits down, much relieved to have found the place.

/me looks around: " Oh I missed you all - who else is coming???"

Hi Emma!  Hippie waves!   Oh yes!  Wine!  Hippie accepts the wine from his friend, and points to a cozy spot by the fire!  Ahhhh!  Life is good indeed!

Peace!

• Like 1

***** Hippi said: Hey Supperfan! May I have a helping of your cod and chips, with a side of mushy peas? **** No you can not! ***** Go and buy your own! ********** If you give me the cash I'll get a "Buy One Get One For Half The Price" If you like. It's the same deal as I saw in a shoe shop the other day, but that confused me. **********

• Like 1

Supperfan wrote:

***** Hippi said: Hey Supperfan! May I have a helping of your cod and chips, with a side of mushy peas? **** No you can not! ***** Go and buy your own! ********** If you give me the cash I'll get a "Buy One Get One For Half The Price" If you like. It's the same deal as I saw in a shoe shop the other day, but that confused me. **********

Sigh!  Hippie digs deep in his pocket, and pulls out a wad of cash.  Is that enough?

Peace!

--||-
  • Like 1

***** Conlaoch said: Anyone looked at your profile settings, yet? They show "IP Address of Last Visit" ***** No problem for me, I have to use a proxy (here's an example list - http://www.proxywebsites.biz/popular-proxies.php - but there are loads around and I cycle through them to find the current fast ones) to bypass my employer's restrictions anyway so LL (and Redzone) don;t have any useful information about where I am in the world. ********** So they can't send a big order in to my local chippy which might mean it runs out of the Thursday Night Special Supper before I get there. **********

• Like 1

Circe Broom wrote:

Hello all.. I am usually a forum lurker, but wanted to try out this new setup. So far, it looks okay, maybe better than before.:smileyhappy:

Ahhhh!  Welcome to my thread!  Hippie hands Circe a drink,  a bowl of popcorn, and points to a comfy spot near the fire!

Peace!

• Like 1

Supperfan wrote:

***** Hippie said: Is that enough? ***** Probably. Can I keep the change? ********** /me thinks he might splash out on a couple of cans of ginger beer if the fun run to it becase they go well with mushy peas unless you get sick. **********

You can keep the change Supperfan.  Yes!  Ginger beer sounds good too!

Peace!

DellaMorta wrote:

I'm new here but I'll gladly join. I got marshmellows!

Oh good Della!  Hippie hands Della some refreshments, and points to a warm place by the fire!  Watch out for Wildcat, as she is curled up at my feet!  Wildcat purrs, as the heat of the fire warms her feline body!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

:smileyvery-happy: Hi Hippie! Can I come in? I brought my log!

WOMEN THE LOG LADY-thumb-572xauto-227620.jpg

Oh yes Valerie!  I was waiting for you!  Hippie takes the log from his friend Valerie, and pours her a tall glass of Romanée Conti!  Hippie smiles at his friend!  Make yourself at home Valerie!

Peace!

• Like 1