All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Peeve: Seeing the new Lab gab today, when I wish I would have seen it before downgrading my premiums.. hehehe So here is a question. If you downgrade from premium to basic and you are still in your premium term. Do they charge you again for upgrading back to premium or does it pick up where you are at today with no additional costs?
  3. We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow, briefly, softly, invalidating outspoken sloths. The end is final, almost, indefinitely. Boils
  4. Thanks for the help guys, I'll give it a shot and see what happens
  5. Hello friends! Posting this awesome setup in Bay City - Edgartown, as follows: 4 parcels 100% protected, made from: 816 sqm - 560 prims 768 sqm - 526 prims 1552 sqm - 1064 prims 1024 sqm - 702 prims TOTAL: 4160 sqm - 2852 prims I also have another parcel in Edgartown at 1056 sqm - 724 prims (5216 sqm - 3581 TOTAL PRIMS) WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR: 3 adjacent parcels in Bay City, preferably 100% (4x) protected, plus difference at a fair price (~130 L$/sqm). These parcels cost an arm and a leg, so please don't lowball. I don't mind alternative offers, but consider I'm not a land trader, so you might get a simple no-no. If you looking to buy, 130L$/sqm is not a fair price anymore, last similar setup I saw for sale was 724k L$ for 4 parcels. Have fun, good people of SL! Contact Condamnante inworld. If you feel like you wasted your time with this post, grab this free PBR GLTF material library from here, will make your builder's day better
  6. Today
  7. I just love that look! May I ask where the head, the skin, and the hair are from? Thanks!
  8. mmmm crunchy jpeg side note, the music being listened to here was the entire of Aquarium by Aqua, start to finish, at her request
  9. LL has no influence on paypal fees, only at their own. I said nothing about LL fees or their influence on Paypal fees. Tilia charges a fee to transfer Tilia$ to Paypal. Since Brad Oberwager is the CEO of both LL and Tilia at this time, he can decide on the Tilia fee structure as its CEO. The Thunes CEO will set those fees when Tilia becomes Thunes. At my location in the USA the Tilia fee for a Process Credit is: 5% fee (minimum $3.00 USD fee, maximum $500.00 USD fee ) At one time the fee was near zero and it has kept increasing over the years. I pay $25 USD in fees to Tilia to transfer $500 USD to Paypal. This fee is determined by Tilia. And when Thunes replaces Tilia, Thunes will determine the fee for transfers to Paypal, digital wallets, bank accounts, credit cards, etc. These fees might be more or less than today. That is why I said nothing should change until 2025. Of course Tilia could change the fees before the buyout, though that seems unlikely. This is what we get for that 5% fee from Tilia to Paypal: How long does it take to process credits? If approved, the request will be subject to a fee (the “Process Credit Fee”) payable to Tilia, and the credit will be processed within approximately five (5) to ten (10) business days* following the request. Some requests may take up to thirty (30) days to process. * Monday through Friday, not including US holidays. I can transfer funds from Paypal to my Bank, or from my Bank to Paypal for NO CHARGE, with only a 2 day transmission delay.
  10. Glitzz has some lingerie for Senra Jamie in the weekend sales, no pic because it is see through http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glitzz/164/130/403
  11. There probably won't be any Lindens responding to this post, because honestly they have more important issues to deal with. You will likely have several users saying you're wrong and one or 2 agreeing with you. I'm gonna be one of the users saying you're wrong. Here's why: Linden Lab creates and controls very little of the content within Second Life. Whether you consider it a game or not, it's not the kind of game where a company creates what is served up to those using the platform. We users create and sell at least 99.9 % of what other users buy. This means that pretty much everything is inconsistent and confusing, but this also keeps things interesting. Creators and users go through style trends. One year a certain mesh body might be what everyone seems to want, but then the next year it's a different body. What looks "best" is thus a constantly moving and disagreed upon target. There is also no ideal way to look, because we each create the look we want to express at any time. If you want an easy to pick avatar, there are ready-made ones in the library part of our inventory. If you wear those, other users will know you're new and will likely give you advice about what they think would look better. You can take that advice or not. You should not feel pressured to conform to what others are doing, except as this relates to following the official rules of SL or of a sim. Your idea would be cool if it could work, but we can't generate mesh that easily. Your way would also result in a bunch of Tayor Swift and Tom Cruise clones walking around SL. Sometimes it's possible to find recreations of celebrities or fictional characters on the SL Marketplace, but for copyright reasons they will usually be named something else. Search for "Tayor" and you might find a shape that's supposed to look like Taylor Swift, with a style card saying which skin, hair, mesh body and mesh head were used to create that look. Then you will have to buy those pieces separately yourself, if this is how you really want to look.
  12. KT Rentals has (4) 4.096 sqm private parcels - Adult land - 1,250 Prims - Deed to your own group, set your own music/media, residential or light commercial use! Stop by today! Need something bigger or smaller? Message me inworld! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coastal Isle/204/206/21 Buying the land pays your 1st week of tier! We are happy to help with light terraforming and have an extensive inventory of homes, landscaping and the best furniture in SL at your disposal! *BEST PRICES - 799 - 999 L's PER WEEK* - (1) CORNER PARCEL - 999 - (2) WATER VIEW - 899 - (1) INLAND - 799
  13. Chai is selling a 1 LI chair that's a bit different from the usual - $99. The bas-relief wall panel is 2 LI, $69.
  14. Landlocked in central Khazakstan, sailing's TOUGH.
  15. Golden retrievers offer welcoming LICKS.
  16. 2c. Brünnhilde mounts her horse and rides into the flames of Siegfried's funeral pyre, the Rhine floods its banks, Valhalla is engulfed in flames and it is the end of SL as we know it™. Until the next time.
  17. Jaguars ultimately may pounce swifty. G R O W L
  18. Seems they've improved efficiency a lot since my GTX 1080 then; perhaps another reason I should consider upgrading. Mine can certainly help keep a room warm, and overheat it if we get a warm summer spell; unfortunately very rare for the last 10 years. Previous to that, there were times over the summer I couldn't bare to run the PC during the day because the room just got too hot and that was with a GTX 960 in the previous rig. Idle, with Firestorm minimised and just this web browser up, the GPU is at 52W. This is it at the fair about 30 seconds after TP'ing in. I saw a peak at 137W while turning around.
  19. 1. Everyone pulls out their L$ from the market. 2a. The market crashes, or 2b. Nothing happens since LL controls the market.
  20. This is a surprise, I was only aware of "illegal" things like drugs, being blocked from banks and payment processors.
  21. The Neko Lion is right. I myself have done it like this. If the land is deeded to a group (call it FooLand), if all the objects are in FooLand, then the only issue is who contributes tier to FooLand. In your case, it will be the new avatar. There is one privacy issue, however. Nosey people who look at your objects might notice that some are owned by the original avatar and some are owned by the new one and infer that these avatars are alts.
  1. Load more activity