So what changed in the Terms of Service?

1 minute ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I'll tell you what peees me off more than anything, its when a guy ims me and says.. hey, you are one sexy milf.

Sorry i'm no ones mom in here, so eff off 😂

My personal fav.. not. Is when I'm dancing with someone and they ask "what are you thinking about"

[me, silently to myself]; I'm thinking about why your asking this question.

• Like 3

Just now, Wincil said:

Not all westerners see Asian avatars as younger.

Can you just stop, please.  I have not once in any of my posts said everyone does or sees or says or is anything. Not once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

You know if some guy imed me and said, hey wanna cuddle, i'd be like ummm no thanks.

but if he imed me and said hey lets do it, depending on my mood i might say sure

If I was approached with a "let's do it" My response would be, "let's not and say we did" then move on. I have no use for someone not into a bit of romanticism before and after.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

You do realize that women that breastfeed sometimes are sexually aroused or have orgasms during breastfeeding right?

Yes I'm aware of that. What has that got to do with pervos playing babies so they can get some t*t

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arielle Popstar said:

If I was approached with a "let's do it" My response would be, "let's not and say we did" then move on. I have no use for someone not into a bit of romanticism before and after.

I'm not here for romance, I'm happily married in RL

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

R(30).gif.f2948ce1e4cd5921e7422ed823c18d74.gif

OMG! The trama and PTSD you caused me posting that. I grew up with a girl next door that stood on her front porch with me there and did that and cracked her forehead open. Blood every where! She had to be taken to the hospital. Not long after the family moved. I just realized, no wonder I never had any childhood friends. lol

Edited by Indy Melody
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

I have an idea to make general regions safer.

We'll put every odd visitor to the general sim in a child avatar

And every even visitor will get a grandma avatar. After all, we're supposed to only say things we'd be proud to tell our grandma or a grade school class on general.

Everyone will be behaved on general then. Right? right??

Edited by Extrude Ragu
  • Haha 9

5 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Au contraire.

You can have as many lewd statues and tentacle creatures as you wish in Belli, as long as they are not visible to someone casually walking by your home. You can have them inside your house or inside a skybox, as long as your parcel is not advertised as an Adult venue or store.

I little camming around Belli will reveal all kinds of Adult toys and art. 😉 

*sending Persephone my address... drop by sometime*

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Can you just stop, please.  I have not once in any of my posts said everyone does or sees or says or is anything. Not once.

Maybe just me Rowan and maybe I am wrong but i been getting the distinct impression you are getting trolled.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Au contraire.

You can have as many lewd statues and tentacle creatures as you wish in Belli, as long as they are not visible to someone casually walking by your home. You can have them inside your house or inside a skybox, as long as your parcel is not advertised as an Adult venue or store.

I little camming around Belli will reveal all kinds of Adult toys and art. 😉 

Well, she was talking about her front lawn so that is what I addressed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

But someone said it! Or thought it!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LL just sitting back in their chairs like "Have we gotten anywhere yet? Did they make a breakthrough? No, then let's let them continue until they stop being interested, 10 bucks says it goes to 160 in a few hours!"

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MissSweetViolet said:

My personal fav.. not. Is when I'm dancing with someone and they ask "what are you thinking about"

[me, silently to myself]; I'm thinking about why your asking this question.

Well you know they want you to say "i'm thinking about how lucky I am darling to be dancing with such a handsome man"

When you are really thinking "I shouldn't have eaten that 5th taco and now where are my tums" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Kathlen Onyx said:

Well you know they want you to say "i'm thinking about how lucky I am darling to be dancing with such a handsome man"

When you are really thinking "I shouldn't have eaten that 5th taco and now where are my tums" 

Indeed, or even half doing something else like watching tv or playing a video game or taking to someone irl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

My brain loops cute cats in most situations.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Maybe just me Rowan and maybe I am wrong but i been getting the distinct impression you are getting trolled.

They could do better.  😁

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

But someone said it! Or thought it!!

And since it wasn't me...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Indy Melody said:

OMG! The trama and PTSD you caused me posting that. I grew up with a girl next door that stood on her front porch with me there and did that and cracked her forehead open. Blood every where! She had to be taken to the hospital. Not long after the family moved. I just realized, no wonder I never had any childhood friends. lol

Sorry!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arielle Popstar said:

How is nudity even possible if wearing a non removable Modesty layer?

Arielle, it's the non-removable part that's a problem, not the modesty part. 

If an avatar is wearing a skin with no genitalia, maybe even with underwear as part of the skin, they can still cover that skin with a tattoo or clothing layer.

The system body and nearly all mesh bodies are BOM compatible, so how would LL stop people from changing or covering their skin? They can't tag some bodies as child bodies while others are for adults, furries or robots. Mesh bodies look the same as mesh clothing to a computer program.

Since we can create our own tattoo and system clothing, anyone can also slap a skin texture onto any of these layers and use it like a skin. 

"I'm not naked, officer. I'm just wearing a bodysuit that looks like I'm naked."

• Like 3

I have been out of the loop for a couple of hours, so I'm glad to see that I haven't missed anything new.  Thank you, @Rowan Amore, for taking the bait in the fruitless argument about what the word "subjective" means. I was tempted before I stepped out, but said, "Nah" and closed the door behind me. Besides, you were doing so well

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I think not all anime avatars would be child avatars which is obvious some anime characters in fiction can be canonically a adult.

Edited by Wincil
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Theresa Ravenheart said:

I spent years as a kid avatar, never did an adult approach me for sex. Do you know who has asked my old child avatar (separate acct) and my adult for sex? Kid avatars. 

We don't have cold hard facts or statics, you are just basing it off of your personal experience or bias. And my experience has been different. I ran a dungeon playground before we had rated lands, before the first age***y disaster, do you know who showed up and caused trouble at my adult RP sim? Kid avatars

I'll add on top of this.

Back in early 2015ish SL, I was admining for a Post-Apoc, supernatural RP sim with strong dark and adult themes AND meter combat to boot. Guess who came running around with guns shooting at all the adults? Kid avatars. Guess what the people do? Not attack a child cause they were mortified at the idea of attacking a child, even a virtual one. These kids became a problem for many warring factions up until the first ***** ban happened. Then they were flatout banned from the whole community.

Before COVID, I help admin a ponygirl sim where underage avatars; not exactly children but clearly minors or lolita types. Would partake in the ponyplay activities. We are talking about naked people in full bdsm gear, next to underage avatars. Needless to say a few were disturbed. What did the sim owner do about it? Nothing. What I do about? I ARed them. 3 days later a pair got banned and I got labeled the monster. lol

I know the vast majority of child avas are not like this and lead perfectly innocent lives. It's those handful of people behind them that is the problem.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

I have been out of the loop for a couple of hours, so I'm glad to see that I haven't missed anything new.  Thank you, @Rowan Amore, for taking the bait in the fruitless argument about what the word "subjective" means. I was tempted before I stepped out, but said, "Nah" and closed the door behind me. Besides, you were doing so well

You're welcome!  Always willing to help out!

(Sometimes, ya know... I have one of those days)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Trying to catch up again. I'm on page 140. But as I'm reading I'm thinking, and I'm probably going to be tarred and feathered for this comment. ... but here goes:

Since child avatars are no longer allowed to be in the presence of nude adults (which I totally agree with), I kind of think it's unfair that they have the potential of being denied the enjoyment of Blake Sea due to all the nude sailing that occurs there. I just don't think that's fair personally. And while I understand that it isn't really an issue in the case of passing boats, enjoying the beaches there could potentially lead to a violation. Please when you throw rocks at me use soft rocks, but perhaps changing the regions of the Blake Sea from moderate to general could be a good thing. :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2