What do you want?

5 hours ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

I want a group of alpha people that willing to join me as pirates of the blake sea

Can I be a pirates wench on your ship?

Will ye be wanting your grog now Sir?

😁

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
left a word out
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Charlemagne Allen said:

Post anything you really want in-world that could be easily made and maybe someone will make it.

I want an anomalocaris mesh avatar. It's adorable.

I love that song 😁

38 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I want someone tell me if a thread I’m gonna start about the nephilim in SL should be in here, or in RP

😬

Do it here...I don't think as many people read the RP threads ;) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I want someone tell me if a thread I’m gonna start about the nephilim in SL should be in here, or in RP

😬

We could just assume they are REAL nephilim. I don't see why not.

Or they like to "be" nephilim but it's not really RP.

Like, I don't "RP" as a lion.

• Like 1

Among many things I'd like to see made in SL would be a reproduction of the Dingle within the Quarry Park in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.  I suppose I could do it but haven't quite got the energy at the moment, and it would mean quite a large parcel.  Hmmm. 800px-ShrewsburyDingle-768x576.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Removed a superfluous space.
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I want a big dress like this Queen of the Night:

Moon Amore has some. Very pretty ones, too, but high complexity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want a prosthetic arm rigged to fit Reborn multiple bodies, that looks fantasy style rather than sci-fi/cyberpunk. Like it's made of mithril and works by magic.

• Like 3

I don't like how my hands disappear into my legs as on the left, to stop this I have to alter my shape like the one on the right, and no, I don't like that look. You have to take out all body fat and slim your legs right down.

I want chunky legs not skinny legs, I wish mesh body creators would fix this, it happens on Maitreya and Belleza GenX

I know I could use a pose to stop that, but would be better to not use one.[

Maybe it is just how the SL body has been made in the first place so it can't be fixed, who knows.

2222.jpg

5 minutes ago, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

I want chunky legs not skinny legs, I wish mesh body creators would fix this, it happens on Maitreya and Belleza GenX

It isn't an issue of body, but a combination of shape and animation. My avies all have quite narrow shoulders (I don't like the bicycle handle shoulder look), and so on occasion I've had to use the 'curvy' version of AOs to avoid the hands clipping into the hips all the time. It's also one reason I gave up on buying poses and went and learned how to make my own - most pose makers and animators tend to design their animations to work with their own avies, or to fit as many people as possible (i.e expecting avies' arms to be too short to wipe their own butts, being 2.5 metres tall, and have shoulders so wide they'd have to go through a door sidways. Also having the head the size of a tennis ball, but that isn't very often an issue as far as animations are concerned).

• Like 2

An animation isn't used for the disappearing hands trick.

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

It isn't an issue of body, but a combination of shape and animation. My avies all have quite narrow shoulders (I don't like the bicycle handle shoulder look), and so on occasion I've had to use the 'curvy' version of AOs to avoid the hands clipping into the hips all the time. It's also one reason I gave up on buying poses and went and learned how to make my own - most pose makers and animators tend to design their animations to work with their own avies, or to fit as many people as possible (i.e expecting avies' arms to be too short to wipe their own butts, being 2.5 metres tall, and have shoulders so wide they'd have to go through a door sidways. Also having the head the size of a tennis ball, but that isn't very often an issue as far as animations are concerned).

• Haha 1

Just now, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

An animation isn't used for the disappearing hands trick.

As long as you aren't T-posing, you're animated!

• Like 1