What do you want?

My favorite artist for years was Alphonse Mucha.

I've always wanted a long flowing gown like he'd often draw in his turn of the 20th century poster art - where the top was open bust with fine jewelry for a clasp.

I've seen a few over the years in SL made for things like the system body on standard sizes, or made as 'mini skirts' but not full length gowns.

Even though his art is over a century old and in the category of fine art now, pics of what I'm describing probably violate the rules of the forum. But google him.

EDIT: These two were made in the era of standard sizes, so don't fit any modern mesh body:

image.thumb.png.9be886e58c0ffd3f30706a205ee1eb8b.png

Also the strap up top is simple, rather than a brooch, pendant, or necklace as Mucha often used in his posters. Though I guess the simple strap makes it easier to mix and match with various other fashion choices.

I would love to see designs like this for eBody reBorn with Waifu, and suspect it would be popular for many bodies as well.

Would likely be best sold with a second NOT linked attachment that was a style matching bra so this gown could be used in varied locations.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver

37 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

My favorite artist for years was Alphonse Mucha.

I've always wanted a long flowing gown like he'd often draw in his turn of the 20th century poster art - where the top was open bust with fine jewelry for a clasp.

I've seen a few over the years in SL made for things like the system body on standard sizes, or made as 'mini skirts' but not full length gowns.

Even though his art is over a century old and in the category of fine art now, pics of what I'm describing probably violate the rules of the forum. But google him.

EDIT: These two were made in the era of standard sizes, so don't fit any modern mesh body:

image.thumb.png.9be886e58c0ffd3f30706a205ee1eb8b.png

Also the strap up top is simple, rather than a brooch, pendant, or necklace as Mucha often used in his posters. Though I guess the simple strap makes it easier to mix and match with various other fashion choices.

I would love to see designs like this for eBody reBorn with Waifu, and suspect it would be popular for many bodies as well.

Would likely be best sold with a second NOT linked attachment that was a style matching bra so this gown could be used in varied locations.

Very pretty

I want a huge painting of Governor Linden, in a fancy frame, that turns naked when you get within a meter of it. I'd build a house to live in, just to put that in my house.

Right over the fireplace mantel. Next to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Edited by PheebyKatz