Lelutka Holiday Is Coming!

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

I got that hair a little bit ago, then ended up getting three other styles there too that I hadn't seen before..

It's really cute hair :)

Love her hair but I only buy it when it's at the weekend sales.  I just can't see spending whatever it is, 250L?   For ONE color.  Especially since it's just a hairbase + an attachment like a bun.  

• Like 6

A true story: I logged in this gentleman, and on his first try, he teleported staight in. Pure luck.

Here is he with the head, all layers is what he had before.

kris_002.thumb.png.011ff0aee7eb7eb06d3f5227aa94aebb.png

⬇️New version of Kris with beard+mustache from Volkstone, skin from Brabos "Kris" (Medium) and the Vango hair. All are gifts in this round.

I am wearing Brabos "Gandy" in the first picture, but the gift skin is younger. The Izzie aging layer makes him a bit older. Simple Bloom eyebrows (Not gifts)

I was going to test Avi-Glam eyes, but I think it is no point in going there before the weekend is over. Someone has to fix the gift vendor.

The hair is a keeper. It is no hairbase, I am using one of the hairbases that comes with Lelutka heads.

I wish the mustache and beard had an salt'n pepper option, but it is this dark grey or snow white. And tinting a white beard only gives a flat color.

kris_003.thumb.png.f97b74ee08cf0fc7ff59d0b905ed93ca.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 19

37 minutes ago, Isaac Ashton said:
  • Kris head and its default shape
  • Adam skin from Not Found (not the one being offered)
  • Hairbase #63 from Lelutka
  • Eyebrows from Hexed (past gift for L'Homme Magazine group)
  • Julian hair from Vango (the one being offered).

I think I've found a replacement for my Quinn, Logan and Alain heads 😁

Isaac_10.12.2023_001.png

Kris looks a lot better in this picture than the ad where he seems to be wearing heavy makeup!

Looks like it is a versatile head too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Noel is just lovely.  I'll stick with my Avalon because I adore her, but if Avalon didn't exist, I'd be all over this.
NoelHeadDecember2023.thumb.jpg.06aed72d6384eab0ac8b0b39876174e5.jpg
I'm still futzing with Kris for my m'alt.  It's a nice head, but I think I need to ship him off to grab some of the freebie skins :)

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Noel is just lovely.  I'll stick with my Avalon because I adore her, but if Avalon didn't exist, I'd be all over this.
NoelHeadDecember2023.thumb.jpg.06aed72d6384eab0ac8b0b39876174e5.jpg
I'm still futzing with Kris for my m'alt.  It's a nice head, but I think I need to ship him off to grab some of the freebie skins :)

That's gorgeous.

I think Noel might work for Tasha. She got in at around 5 am SLT this morning, just after one of the sims had restated and only 40 people were in it. She uses Gaia now - because wolf ears - but I can use them on other heads too.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

That's gorgeous.

I think Noel might work for Tasha. She got in at around 5 am SLT this morning, just after one of the sims had restated and only 40 people were in it. She uses Gaia now - because wolf ears - but I can use them on other heads too.

Her mouth is beautiful.  My caveats are the chin is more round and I like Avalon's more pointed chin, plus the nose is SO VERY STRAIGHT DID YOU SEE HOW STRAIGHT IT IS BECAUSE STRAIGHT.  Like angular.  Like, you could cut things with either side of her nose's bridge.

It's not the skin or added shading layers either -- here's Avalon in the exact same setup:
Avalon121023.thumb.png.ae6589adfc4e91d21a4f46745f10ce9d.png

It's not bad, but it's so strong I end up giving it a bit of side-eye.  That said, I'm more accustomed to Avalon's softer nose, so it's not a con for Noel in general, just a characteristic.

• Like 6

Wasn't sure where I should post this because really it fits so nicely into three different threads. But here it goes for now. I haven't made an alt in forever, so with the Lelu giveaway I thought now is the perfect time. My goal in creating this new avie is for her to make it on her own in SL without any money from me except for her start up nest egg of $100L. I was going to make it zero but some gifts require $1L even if you do get the linden back. Another requirement for her is that she uses the Senra body and clothing made for the body except for the head. So here she is wearing one of the Jaime skins for the body, which I matched pretty closely to one of the giveaway skins. She's using a head skin, makeup, and earrings from the giveaway with a pair of glasses I found in the library.

NSportrait.thumb.jpg.dee469f14196c25bc89088eb1dbced32.jpg

NSjacket.thumb.jpg.8edf1452d63146f934f7f23acec78968.jpg

You can see more clearly that the skins for the head and body really do blend nicely using the BOM neck blender that was included with the head skin.

NStank.thumb.jpg.f467be92e074529519223e7719af05dc.jpg

I ran over to Body Language as soon as possible to get her free AO for new avies. It makes such a difference. 

NSsocute.thumb.jpg.784f2211ffac96194d11ca26f63618dd.jpg

It's a nice start to a project that will keep me entertained for awhile searching out freebies for her.

• Like 20

My original account from 2007, resurrected from the deleted dead, and updated for 2023. Everything she's wearing is from the 12 days of Christmas gifts, except for the body and outfit. The body is LaraX (oh, and I did buy Velour Picasso skin in Sienna) which I splurged on for her. The outfit is from Offline for the weekend sale and made for LaraX. The skin is the Amara Beauty Karol, the eyes are from one of the other free Avi-Glam gifts since I couldn't yet get the new gift eyes, the hair is last year's hairbase from Not Found (still in the store as a gift!!) and the ponytail attachment from Doux. I added eyeshadow from, I think, Mila which was a group gift. The blush/contour is from one of the other gifts...can't remember which offhand. The earrings were another gift from one of the stores I visited yesterday, I think E.Marie.

ETA: I'm not finished fiddling. I'm constantly fine-tuning sliders on my av's, so I'm sure this will be no different.

Sunni_001.png

Edited by Shiloh Lyric
spelling
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, Isaac Ashton said:
  • Kris head and its default shape
  • Adam skin from Not Found (not the one being offered)
  • Hairbase #63 from Lelutka
  • Eyebrows from Hexed (past gift for L'Homme Magazine group)
  • Julian hair from Vango (the one being offered).

I think I've found a replacement for my Quinn, Logan and Alain heads 😁

Isaac_10.12.2023_001.png

Same same but different skin: this time with Kaden skin (hinti tone) from Ives Beauty.

Isaac_10.12.2023_003.png

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Her mouth is beautiful.  My caveats are the chin is more round and I like Avalon's more pointed chin, plus the nose is SO VERY STRAIGHT DID YOU SEE HOW STRAIGHT IT IS BECAUSE STRAIGHT.  Like angular.  Like, you could cut things with either side of her nose's bridge.

It's not the skin or added shading layers either -- here's Avalon in the exact same setup:
Avalon121023.thumb.png.ae6589adfc4e91d21a4f46745f10ce9d.png

It's not bad, but it's so strong I end up giving it a bit of side-eye.  That said, I'm more accustomed to Avalon's softer nose, so it's not a con for Noel in general, just a characteristic.

Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at. Part of why I liked Lilly was the upturned nose, but that cupid's bow on Noel is so cute, ARGH.

• Like 3

This alt used to wear Lilly, now with Noel. I think I like this head a bit better, or is it the combination of parts?

The gift skin Tracie from Nonnative in brownie, with one of the lipsticks Top1Salon Leon and Addons HD eyebrows. Hair, eyes, shape is not gifts. IKON Legend eyes in Armor and Stealthic Somber.

noel farai_001.png

• Like 16

Lord, it is past midnight. I better stop teleporting around and picking up stuff. I have not only myself to teleport around, but also alts. Their number is not over ten, but more than five. ;)

And it is so much! I make sure to pick up other group gifts, and the girl inventories grow like crazy. I can't pick a favorite of all the female skins. Men does not get so much variety, it is mostly caucasian skins. Some include a fatpack though, and that is very generous.

It's good that it is eleven more days. Phew.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

After sticking with Avalon since its release, I think I've found her replacement in Noel.   After going through every skin gift for this event, I settled on Boataom's gift skin in Diamond 5.  Other gifts in the photo are Rama's hair, Top1's lips,  Wren's Nest Petite face shape with my own body shape, Jack Spoon's and WarPaint's eyeshadows, Avi-Glam's eyes, and Swallow's and E.Marie's earrings (some hidden). 

Outfit is from Pink Cream Pie's and Meva's advent calendars. 

Lelutka Noel_002-3.png

Lelutka Noel_003 close-up.png

Edited by Lysistrata Szapira
  • Like 13

This is my sunny alt - she is usually a bit more tanned than me. I finally got the Carol eyes gift from Avi-Glam.

After trying on gift skin after gift skin, I remember it is more group gifts in the shops, not only this years round.

This is last year gift from Amara Beauty, it is called Raven. So if you missed it last year, go to the mainstore, not the new location. Amara Beauty has free body skins. amara beauty - body skin Legacy/Mait/eBODY/Kupra/Belleza/SLink. You can use "Area search" and type Body.

The lips are group gifts DeeTaleZ MU *open glossy Lips - rose* for Lel EVOX/ MEDIUM. There are more group gifts.

The eyeshadow are [theSkinnery] LongerNights Eyeshadow (LeLutkaEVOX) 5 And more group gifts... some are Genus though.

The hair is Stealthic - Adore.

The earrings is a previous Dark Mouse Jewelry gift. Not available anymore.

noel hel_001.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

IDK... almost in love with Noel. Posted a take in the one of the avatar threads earlier. All I did was replace the Irina on Maitreya 5.3 with one of my modded Irina body shapes, and then my RL jaw dropped for a few seconds. Love the mix of full, round cheeks and angularity I'm seeing with my Noel take. 

Eeeepppp... 🫢

Will it replace Irina as my main head...???? I still tend towards shape shifting/changing heads/bodies every few days but always have a main head in mind to come back to so...??? 0_o hheeellppppp meeee lol

• Like 7

Here's my go with Noel. Will probably be a wip foreverrrr lol. I think it's a lovely head to work with.

This is wearing all my usual Akeruka Evox layers and skin. The hair is from Rama and was one of the gifts. xx

ETA Still not sure I could abandon my Akeruka though 🙂

Nikki Lel Noel .png

Edited by Nikki Heron
  • Like 12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.