Lelutka Holiday Is Coming!

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I love those eyebrows!  Which skin are you wearing here?

It’s the Snow browless that comes with the Noel head, and the brows are one of the options in the HUD. She’s wearing a Senra body, with the Senra Skin #2. I haven’t tested it under different lighting conditions, but it looks like a good enough match.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2023 at 7:30 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

I shall be sure to steer clear of it then! I've made some progress, though I'd like the eyelashes to be a bit shorter. 

Well, I'm glad to say that I managed to make her look less like Tammy Faye Bakker, without needing to spend any money - I failed to not spend any money on my other "only freebies" alt, but I'm determined to keep this one pure and untainted ;) (except for $5 so she could pick up the dollar-refunded freebies). Anyway, I played with the HUD's mask sliders and tinted her lashes a light skin tone. Definitely a big learning curve as facial animations are beyond me for now. I've got other avis that need to collect stuff - this has encouraged me to resurrect a few who've been dormant for 9-10 years. (Finding an old notebook with scrawled passwords has certainly helped!)

mellilashes.jpg

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Well, I'm glad to say that I managed to make her look less like Tammy Faye Bakker, without needing to spend any money - I failed to not spend any money on my other "only freebies" alt, but I'm determined to keep this one pure and untainted ;) (except for $5 so she could pick up the dollar-refunded freebies). Anyway, I played with the HUD's mask sliders and tinted her lashes a light skin tone. Definitely a big learning curve as facial animations are beyond me for now. I've got other avis that need to collect stuff - this has encouraged me to resurrect a few who've been dormant for 9-10 years. (Finding an old notebook with scrawled passwords has certainly helped!)

mellilashes.jpg

You see the arrow symbol under the drop for tinting?

I always set the whole face animation (On top on the page that open when you click the arrow) to "Alive" (Sorry, it is Awake). That is the most neutral. We can select more than one, or just one. Then they play and you can forget about them. Sometimes they turn off when you have been in edit mode many times in a row, but I can go weeks without having to restart.

I like Lelutka because I can find such subtle face animations that I prefer over Catwa. It is more than "Awake" that is very neutral, but I forgot the names. I have 3 or 4 on. You should get an idea when you see the names.

Idle

Subtle

Natural

Edited by Marianne Little
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arwyn Quandry said:

Waves a white flag from under the piles of inventory mess

You win, Lelutka! My inventory is in shambles. I'll never go shopping again! 

I have more than one female account, and this is hard work! 😆 I find new group gifts I have missed when I first picked up gifts. I didn't think I wanted the old woman skin, but there are a not so old skin - maybe a skin I will use - in the back of the store. More than one skin, and some makeup, even a beard for men.

So tomorrow another avatar start over again, to pick up the group gifts overlooked the first time she made the round. So many skins and makeup.

• Like 3

On 12/12/2023 at 8:08 PM, Leora Greenwood said:

LeorainSimoneHeadGAEmilyskin12-11-23.png.f3363348c26d93694b7ae646e56c225e.png

So, I am about done for now, especially with a Mediterranean home to play with.  This is where I began with my ancient LeL Simone head (quoted above) and the new photo below is Noel with Glam Affair's Meredith skin which I purchased.  I feel as if I am getting closer to the old "me" look.

image.thumb.jpeg.1bf2c045a0e14348d3d135d799e4ef86.jpeg

• Like 10

On 12/18/2023 at 10:03 PM, Marianne Little said:

I didn't think I wanted the old woman skin, but there are a not so old skin - maybe a skin I will use - in the back of the store. More than one skin, and some makeup, even a beard for men.

Without trying it I didn't especially like the look of Purple's 'old woman' skin (picked it up anyway), but this is the one at the back of the store with the other group gifts. 

UPDATE: Had a quick play. Still need to find eyebrows I like and do something about the overly-prominent lashes, but I'm pleased with the detailing of the mouth. (No, I don't want to look like Kris Jenner.)

purple.jpg

oldwoman.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
Added photo update
  • Like 7

12 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

UPDATE: Had a quick play. Still need to find eyebrows I like and do something about the overly-prominent lashes, but I'm pleased with the detailing of the mouth. (No, I don't want to look like Kris Jenner.)

oldwoman.jpg

I think she had a touch of Lesley Sharp about her. (An actress who will be familiar to the Brits among us.)

IMG_1793.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Without trying it I didn't especially like the look of Purple's 'old woman' skin (picked it up anyway), but this is the one at the back of the store with the other group gifts. 

purple.jpg

oldwoman.jpg

I will probably trash both the skins from Purple, this one because of the smokers mouth lines. Isn't that when you chain smoke for years and get these lines?

I have some wrinkles around the eyes, but my overlip is smooth like when I was a babe.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I will probably trash both the skins from Purple, this one because of the smokers mouth lines. Isn't that when you chain smoke for years and get these lines?

To each her own. I’ve never smoked in my life, never sunbathed past the age of 15, and have worn moisturizer since the age of 18. When you get to your seventh decade, you’ll be very unusual if your mouth doesn’t look like this.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another alt that I've 're-imagined' using the LeLutka Noel head - I'd recently converted her from a system avi to Senra, and she still has a Senra body. Skin is a group gift from Ives: Ingrid in the VE Ibiza tone. (Now that I've practiced on a couple of alts, I may bite the bullet and give Frigga a LeLutka makeover.)

I've just realized that she's my oldest SL account - dating back to March 2007! I'd thought the avatar I'd created for work (relegated to a state of suspended animation for the last 14 years) was my first...

TIKALEL.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.