Lelutka Holiday Is Coming!

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Wheeeeeeeee!

I took a round to stores I guess will participate. I saw no posters or such. You think they will close when they set up gift vendors?

I never even thought about that.. Ouch!

Maybe they won't.

Plus they already have more sims from what it looks like, so maybe it won't be so bad..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Unless you are one of those folks that just must have everything the minute it is available, there is no reason to use TP hammers.  The gift regions stay available for quite a while.  Last year, the regions stopped being really busy quite a few days before the give-away ended.

I must have it and no way I'm risking that. Also only in world an hour or two at a time and not every day.

Edited by AmeliaJ08

5 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

If they send the trees around to group members, why don't they do it with the heads as well.

If you're just given a free thing, you're less likely to go and tell your friends (who possibly aren't group members) to get the thing. then after people have "worked" to get the thing, they're more likely to brag to everyone about the awesome thing they got for low low price of "effort" and probable endorsement.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Guess we know who to blame when the regions crash.  Seriously?  FOMO is ridiculous.

I don't understand it either. Especially after the CSRs explained last year what issues those things cause. But whatevs, I'll just grab my gifts a day or two later after the crashes and chaos die down. 

7 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

If they send the trees around to group members, why don't they do it with the heads as well.
That would save a lot of storms in the tea cups I guess.

Redeliveries, I think? Pretty sure that's the reason why creators don't like putting expensive gifts in group notices.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

It probably just feels good and more immersive to them giving a gift this way, rather than like sending out a product..

There is days left to get this, it's just crazy how people will eat their day for trying to be first or whatever  it is.. hehehe

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

18 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Redeliveries, I think? Pretty sure that's the reason why creators don't like putting expensive gifts in group notices.

Yep, the Redelivery ability is what I've heard from some of the creators.  Something like mesh head - folks need to be able to get a redelivery.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I'm just curious to see what it is this year. I can start picking up things in the other stores. No need to try before morning European time for me.

I was looking on the map and it looks like there is also a sim offline that is with the other extra 2 sims..

I think there is gonna be plenty of ease to get in there..

Im in search of some really good jean shorts more than anything today for my LaraX.. I don't wanna wait till spring.. hehehe

• Like 2

I hope Lelutka send out a notecard with a list of all the stores, as soon as everything is ready.

Should be 15 minutes or so...

And yep, I think I got in easy last year.

12 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was looking on the map and it looks like there is also a sim offline that is with the other extra 2 sims..

I think there is gonna be plenty of ease to get in there..

Im in search of some really good jean shorts more than anything today for my LaraX.. I don't wanna wait till spring.. hehehe

I hope Maitreya update the rest of the clothes to X soon. I seem to remember some sexy shorts. And Erratic! I got a message that the store was updated. I read it only with one eye before I closed the message, teleported over and hoped the update was for some LaraX, but no.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Got in, got out in 2 minutes on one of the alternate regions.

And like last year, the gift is NOT available at the main store, but only at the special regions. So all those folks waiting for an hour or more at the store had no advantage over any other person in getting the head quickly.

And I love that they put a 10min restriction on the time you can be at the gift regions.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 7

image.thumb.png.a58022291d1dd04934589008cf2506a6.png

Me with only head changed. This can be either EvoX or old style. 

NOTE that on the stores in the big 12 Days list, some anyway you need to join their group to pick up the gift.  Others maybe not --- haven't been many places.

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Thanks 2

Dear Lelutkas,

It's a wonderful time of the year, and we want to express our gratitude to you, our loyal customers, by offering some amazing gifts for the December festivities. We are excited to announce that 79 stores are joining us for this event, making it even more spectacular.

As per tradition, Lelutka is offering one female and one male head as a gift from today until the 21st of December. After this date, the heads will return to their regular pricing. To access these special gifts, please ensure that you are wearing your LeLutka group tag, as this will enable you to teleport to the designated gift regions and claim your presents.

To get your LeLUTKA gift heads, you need to visit two special Holiday Gift sims. Gifts ARE NOT located in the main store, so please use the landmarks below to get there: 

􀀀
􀀁

But that's not all! We encourage you to visit the other 78 participating stores to discover and collect their unique gifts. These presents are sure to bring you joy and enhance your festive celebrations.

To access the list of stores participating along with their SLIRL, please visit our website here: https://lelutkasl.com/12-days-of-xmas-designer-list/
You can also see the full list of 12 Days of Christmas participants and pick up the landmarks on the Gift sims.

PLEASE NOTE that you have 10 minutes to visit before you will be teleported home.

We hope you have a joyful and festive season.

Best regards,

Your Lelutka Team

• Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Oooo, that boy is pretty. The girl is too, but I prefer my avatars to not look so young. Kira was too young even for my alts.

I probably won't be using the head but I did grab the big list of stores.which I'm sure will have something useful for me. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Dear Lelutkas,

It's a wonderful time of the year, and we want to express our gratitude to you, our loyal customers, by offering some amazing gifts for the December festivities. We are excited to announce that 79 stores are joining us for this event, making it even more spectacular.

As per tradition, Lelutka is offering one female and one male head as a gift from today until the 21st of December. After this date, the heads will return to their regular pricing. To access these special gifts, please ensure that you are wearing your LeLutka group tag, as this will enable you to teleport to the designated gift regions and claim your presents.

To get your LeLUTKA gift heads, you need to visit two special Holiday Gift sims. Gifts ARE NOT located in the main store, so please use the landmarks below to get there: 

􀀀
􀀁

But that's not all! We encourage you to visit the other 78 participating stores to discover and collect their unique gifts. These presents are sure to bring you joy and enhance your festive celebrations.

To access the list of stores participating along with their SLIRL, please visit our website here: https://lelutkasl.com/12-days-of-xmas-designer-list/
You can also see the full list of 12 Days of Christmas participants and pick up the landmarks on the Gift sims.

PLEASE NOTE that you have 10 minutes to visit before you will be teleported home.

We hope you have a joyful and festive season.

Best regards,

Your Lelutka Team

That's what was kind of funny.  I saw Ceka post about the additional regions so when I saw how many people were at the mainstore, I just opened the map, found the other regions and tped in a few minutes before 3.  Piece of cake.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.