How does your Senra look?

tako Absent

• tako Absent changed the title to How does your Senra look?

Ok so I tried my best to do something with her.... I didn't like the hair options went with option 1. Eyes are my own. Skin is my own from Mila because the skins they have are _________. I didn't like the eyebrows but just stuck with them. Edited her body shape to something acceptable. Anyways  tried my best with it. Forgot to mention but, what happened  to her ears ???? 

This is my Seargent Jamie Senra because she walks like shes in the army.

7e4b2825-bbcf-45fe-83d5-995fe6191954.thumb.png.5f9d0569f95272f4d7dbe54d06cc3cb3.pngc58e873f-c732-455d-871b-c6deeeb966ad.thumb.png.c5904c04ddcfb10ca41ed9b29fa65d35.pngc480d5b0-a790-4afd-b9cf-99859ebdcb7d.thumb.png.1a1258929fb336782dc722286240b77d.png

• Like 25

27 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I used the Bitzy shape and the Shawna skin and brow from the library.  Sorry but the darker tones on the Senra are a no go

That  looks like a major improvement to be honest. I didn't think of using other stuff from the library. She looks really good. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

BUT - I can't get rid of the toenails...I've tried different alphas. Any suggestions?

I read somewhere, I think it was Patch, that you could make a transparent universal layer to get rid of the nails. That being said, I'm not sure if that would get the result you want as I'm thinking it would make both the nails and toe nails invisible. A possible solution would be making mesh nails for the Senra body. So that's something a creator, and there are many who make mesh nails for the various bodies out there, might want to make for these bodies.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I read somewhere, I think it was Patch, that you could make a transparent universal layer to get rid of the nails. That being said, I'm not sure if that would get the result you want as I'm thinking it would make both the nails and toe nails invisible. A possible solution would be making mesh nails for the Senra body. So that's something a creator, and there are many who make mesh nails for the various bodies out there, might want to make for these bodies.

Thank you and Sabrina Cooke for the suggestions. I'll try them!

• Like 3

a6323c4d6603ccadd1008e5bbdff52c9.gif

We're Senra'd and I'm very impressed with the beautiful hands and feet!

The clothing is ideal, nicely made and comes with lots to choose from.

I'd like to have some BOM layers included in the folder, underclothes and socks/stockings and getting the mouth to look nice smiling... took quite a lot of tweaking.

Well done, Lindens and all the Creators who collaborated to make the new Residents look great and feel great. 🥰

Several new Residents at WelcomeHUB have said they like them and like the way their new avatar looks 💝

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

a6323c4d6603ccadd1008e5bbdff52c9.gif

We're Senra'd and I'm very impressed with the beautiful hands and feet!

The clothing is ideal, nicely made and comes with lots to choose from.

I'd like to have some BOM layers included in the folder, underclothes and socks/stockings and getting the mouth to look nice smiling... took quite a lot of tweaking.

Well done, Lindens and all the Creators who collaborated to make the new Residents look great and feel great. 🥰

Several new Residents at WelcomeHUB have said they like them and like the way their new avatar looks 💝

You did a  better  job with Blake than I managed to do.  The dog is so cute 

• Like 6