How does your Senra look?

tako Absent

11 hours ago, Devilgrey said:

i haven't tested it with senra yet but there's a dollarbie simple rigged mesh ears on mp https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/I-Simple-Rigged-Elf-Ears-BoM-Group-Gift/16961378

I've tried working with those ears in the past and some have luck with them. I never have. I have adjusted many elf ears over the years and I'm pretty much done working with elf ears that aren't attached to a head. It becomes a headache to do so. I got spoiled with Catwa and Lelutka.

Edited by Dafadilia Wayfarer
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

I've tried working with those ears in the past and some have luck with them. I never have. I have adjusted many elf ears over the years and I'm pretty much done working with elf ears that aren't attached to a head. It becomes a headache to do so. I got spoiled with Catwa and Lelutka.

i understand. slink heads had rigged non-human ears and teeth too. i own one of of the ears but didn't snag anymore before it shutdown.

hopefully, at least someone else reading the thread will find those simple elf ears helpful.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Always Incognito said:

My senra, but what about her hands? Her fingers are constantly spread 😆 What do I miss here?

Have you tried using the AO that comes with Senra? that will animate the hands. failing that any bento hand poser or AO with bento hand animations will work. I use https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SEmotion-Newbie-Girl-AO-HUD-v38-Your-first-fully-BENTO-hands-AO/13812393 on at least one alt

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Have you tried using the AO that comes with Senra? that will animate the hands. failing that any bento hand poser or AO with bento hand animations will work. I use https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SEmotion-Newbie-Girl-AO-HUD-v38-Your-first-fully-BENTO-hands-AO/13812393 on at least one alt

Thank you! I guess my AO was too ancient  🫣 I tried the Senra ao but it looked so weird so ditched it after 3 sec 😉

• Like 1

I'm still having fun styling up Senra Jamie with my old classic SLUV skins and the new items for sale that fit. Here's my latest take with some comments on my flickr of where I bought things on sale this weekend:

Senra Sweetie (Click to make big!)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mizz Macabre said:

I'm still having fun styling up Senra Jamie with my old classic SLUV skins and the new items for sale that fit. Here's my latest take with some comments on my flickr of where I bought things on sale this weekend:

Amazing, I would not have guessed that was a Senra avatar.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Amazing, I would not have guessed that was a Senra avatar.

Thanks! It is kind of amazing how the skin choice and shaping can make it look like more than a Senra.  I think the skinny arms are a clue in a way, but a subtle clue!   Oh, and the odd ears too!

Edited by Mizz Macabre
an additional thought
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Mizz Macabre said:

I second that ^^ I did NOT think this was a Senra avatar! Very well done. Hope mine looks this good some day xD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Constance Finchy said:

I second that ^^ I did NOT think this was a Senra avatar! Very well done. Hope mine looks this good some day xD

Thanks so much!  You can definitely get something going on Senra that you really like.  I love that there are old SLUV skins around still for free or cheap.  I am thinking of doing a completely free version of a Senra style soon.  But the sale items in the weekend sales often can work for Senra, with a little adjusting. I'm tripping out that Reborn ankle boots look nice, as well as some Reborn fitting for necklace and a fur stole from Glitzz.  So with a little money, a lot can be done. But I love the idea of totally free avatar style too.

• Like 2