Polling to See What Female Avatar is the Most Attractive in Current Opinion

MajikVixen Lorefield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

28 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Bringing the thread back on point, I guess if a female avatar isn't interested in the pixel sex, they aren't as attractive.   Therefore, what is considered beautiful is kind of irrelevant?

What happened to you with your friend is why I stopped adding most people.  Friendship based on 'getting with' someone is shallow and what seems to be the basis for a lot of friend requests.

This person was actually a person that I helped when they were new to SL a few months back.. They just got lazy over time when chatting with me..I try my best to not add anyone, unless there is a good reason for it.. I never add hardlegs, because  they hit ya up while the login bar is sill going.. hehehe

Anyways, isn't that New G,Peach body supposed to be out today?  I'm curious how much different it's gonna shape compared to Kupra.. I have to make eggsalad first  before I can even demo it, because my Avocados are at that perfect time to peel.. They'll be spoiled  by tomorrow..  hehehe

• Like 1

My alts get hit on a fair bit, and it's not like I dress them like nightwalkers when in public.

Still get hit on plenty more when I'm out and about on Orwar, though. 

• Like 1

I think it's safe to say that the OP didn't realise what a can of worms they were opening with their phrasing of the topic.  Attractiveness is a multi-faceted intensely subjective thing.

To the OP: Your approach only makes sense if you are trying to make your avatar most appealing to others but as you have found there is no one correct answer just like in RL.  If there is a reason you cannot use what you find most attractive then I fear you will have difficulty finding what you seek.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I guess if a female avatar isn't interested in the pixel sex, they aren't as attractive.

There actually may be something to this.

Take two people that look identical, have one closed off and quiet, the other chatty and friendly, and the other will get rated more attractive every time. 

Might be the same psychology in action. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Highly disagree! She absolutely CAN be physically beautiful to herself and others (and me!), but not to you, and that's totally okay. You're absolutely fine to feel the way you do, but can't is a strong word.

I find her face and smile are absolutely stunning. Weight comes and goes and I don't care about it either way (I'll date all sizes), but she's a VERY naturally pretty woman (to me), and looks like someone who has an incredibly devious sense of humor and mischievous streak, which is a bonus.  😄

As for avatars, since that's what we're looking at the most around these here parts, anything that looks too flawless or easily put together isn't very interesting to me. And by easy I mean straight out of an ad and barely customized. Get a little weird and wild with it and I'm far more interested. Also, shoutout to the non-human fantasy avatars - always preferred those in general.

In SL I like healthy looking, same as RL. She looks naughty doesn't she? But I would have to be very drunk......

45 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

Take two people that look identical, have one closed off and quiet, the other chatty and friendly, and the other will get rated more attractive every time. 

Could be but as I said, even before recent profile.changes, I rarely got IMs.  

20 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

In SL I like healthy looking, same as RL. She looks naughty doesn't she? But I would have to be very drunk......

Nope, you missed out. Better luck next time. 😂

I don't even date women what am I even talking about. I'm such a sucker for a cheeky personality LOL.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gabriele Graves said:

Personally, I think it's fruitless to try to pin down exactly what combination of things make some people get more IMs than others.  It's complicated.

..and not just people, my cyborg looking female bot gets plenty without answering to anyone.

mcqQBeb.png

2 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

She's hot 🔥 

Hahaha Bro.. cmon you are simping for a bot that runs on corrade software..

Specs:
Head: Kahlene Leah (Free)
Body: Lucybody Atenea (Free MM)
Skin: BeSpoke Elf Yule Dark (Free)
Outfit: A&Y (Orbital Hair Babe, Atomy Cyber Suit, Alphard Cyber Boots, Neon Cyber Leg Boosters)  ~L$2000
Accessories: GB Neo Head Gear - Sole GRPE Visor Black Rare
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

Depends if there's a wolf pack there or not.

60 avatars yes but if they 're 50 females and 10 males like in Elysion or Warehouse, won't work.

At 511 it's usually 45-50 males and 25-35 females (statistically 5-10 of them are males too)

so you understand all of them there are looking for booty, come and you 'll get IM's

Tend to agree. I go in waves; hardly any IMs when I very clearly state right up front I'm male IRL, when it takes more than a very cursory glance/read, I get a lot. Nice thing is at some of my regular places (Tag, for example) most of the regular 10–12 non-partnered guys standing around like wallflowers looking to dance have done their research and don't bother me.

Funny thing was last night in Tag my renter (who has like 5 or six different avatar looks) was standing right next to me paying me rent in her skinny model redhead look (girl needs to eat a bit) so we look a bit alike and she was hit on three times in the course of our five minute chat. I didn't get one message the whole time.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

Hahaha Bro.. cmon you are simping for a bot that runs on corrade software..

Specs:
Head: Kahlene Leah (Free)
Body: Lucybody Atenea (Free MM)
Skin: BeSpoke Elf Yule Dark (Free)
Outfit: A&Y (Orbital Hair Babe, Atomy Cyber Suit, Alphard Cyber Boots, Neon Cyber Leg Boosters)  ~L$2000
Accessories: GB Neo Head Gear - Sole GRPE Visor Black Rare

I think I may just go and buy one for myself

• Haha 2

I was treated to an interesting observation in IM from a random person today whilst milling about doing nothing in particular. They complimented my avatars’ facial features, as “Not sexy or pretty, but ‘real’.” 

It had me pondering what was meant by that statement, and what he would have considered “sexy” in his mind. Less makeup? More? Different eyebrows? Skin? Hair? I didn’t ask for clarification, and it in no way makes me want to change anything at all, it was just something that caught me off guard. 

42F12205-91E7-4ADA-AA57-2EF165AFC527.thumb.jpeg.56451c051111dd29fc6c066a375f8fff.jpeg

🤔

9 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

How does what you say correspond to what Rowan said? Or, in otherwards, why, neccessarily, would the intervert be the one not interested in sex, and the extrovert be the one interested in sex? What does being sex positive or sex negative have to do with whether or not someone is chatty/friendly or not chatty/friendly?

Beauty is a self validation for yourself AND everybody else. 

I just work the sliders until I like what I see. I do that for me  not for you.

Then I do it again. 

And again. 

And again.

And again ad nauseum.

Clubs? I've been to 511 a couple of times. Seems to be lots of avis standing around. No local chat an no IMs. TAG? I get very few IMs at TAG. Now they enforce dress code I rarely go. The lag is terrible at both.

If I'm at a female only venue  I get IMs & lots of chat. Hard to figure why.

Edited by BelindaN

32 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Clubs? I've been to 511 a couple of times. Seems to be lots of avis standing around. No local chat an no IMs. TAG? I get very few IMs at TAG. Now they enforce dress code I rarely go. The lag is terrible at both.

Depends on the hour, for example right now at Peak lotss of folks chat in local

Screenshot_2022-12-07_20-06-44.thumb.png.63fd81cd3c23fc4e2fd0a17a1d8a78aa.png

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

TAG? I get very few IMs at TAG. Now they enforce dress code I rarely go. The lag is terrible at both.

I found out last night when hanging out there (no IMs either) that it's actually also a CMNF place. If a woman is in the company of a gent (dancing or sitting) the dress code (pardon the pun) goes out the window for the woman.

11 hours ago, PJBear said:

How does what you say correspond to what Rowan said? Or, in otherwards, why, neccessarily, would the intervert be the one not interested in sex, and the extrovert be the one interested in sex? What does being sex positive or sex negative have to do with whether or not someone is chatty/friendly or not chatty/friendly?

Extroverts are rated more attractive than introverts. There's a whole science to it.

Someone that makes a closed off or hostile profile vs someone that doesn't will trigger the same sort of response.

If your profile is loaded with things designed to shut people down before they even begin, that's closed off or hostile. Including things like don't IM me for sex, type better, look better, and so on.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

Maybe that’s true but in my case I am quite the silent type in RL too and I still get hit on lol - must be my stethoscope 😂

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.