Polling to See What Female Avatar is the Most Attractive in Current Opinion

MajikVixen Lorefield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's difficult to know what someone is by simply playing a game with them for a few minutes..

Someone needs to study their reactions and many things that are subject to change during someones lifetime,

also a dominant introvert could pass as an extrovert and similarly any shy extrovert could pass as an introvert 

For example Hitler was an introvert with dominant characteristics,

Stalin on the other hand was an Extrovert but you couldn't take a word out of his mouth.

Edited by Nick0678

Ambivert here.

Introvert with the ability, when necessary, to put on a extrovert's mask and pretend in social situations to not be an introvert. Then run off home to my cat and the blessed quiet as soon as I can make an escape and recharge, usually leading to the inevitable "Where'd ____ go?" questions at the social thing I had fled.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Ambivert here.

Introvert with the ability, when necessary, to put on a extrovert's mask and pretend in social situations to not be an introvert. Then run off home to my cat and the blessed quiet as soon as I can make an escape and recharge, usually leading to the inevitable "Where'd ____ go?" questions at the social thing I had fled.

There's no such thing as an extravert 'mask'. Being introvert isn't a visible trait, nor is it synonymous with social ineptitude or shyness. The primary social difference between introverted people and extraverted people is that introverts tend to expend their social energy when socially stimulated, whereas extraverted people recharge it. 

Introvert people can be just as socially adept, charming, sociable, and confident as extraverts, but because social situations are analysed a lot more intensely, they may easily be mentally exhausted from too much social stimuli. 

It's also a gradient, and the majority of people are ambivert with traits from both sides, which is why it's problematic when people start branding themselves as 'INFP-J' or whatever. If you're 8% over the middle towards introvert, using the word introvert to describe yourself isn't really accurate, and splitting it down the middle as if there are two different 'camps' where people will either start looking for friends who start with an I or an E rather than the other, it's all gone awfully awry. 

I've scored >95% introverted according to all tests I've done over the years - doesn't mean I'm asocial, or shy, or that I'm incapable of enjoying a high-energy social situation with the right people from time to time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Attractiveness is the most shallow, and probably most pathetic, aspect of humanity because it has no real goal other than to increase the population. There is, as you probably guessed, no such thing as one beauty standard, other than (perhaps) healthy. But we don't even understand what is and is not healthy. A chubby person can be very healthy, but some people wouldn't find them attractive. Also, a slim person could be sickly or basically have anorexia and still be considered attractive. People who live in parts of the world where food is difficult to come by would probably consider someone who's obese to be very attractive because that obese person is likely to be more healthy (or at least considered to be more healthy). Also, people have different likes and dislikes.

What I am getting at is there is no such thing as a specific standard for attractiveness. Those standards are probably going to be as varied as the Earth's population is large.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Aster Rae said:

Attractiveness is the most shallow, and probably most pathetic, aspect ....where food is difficult to come by would probably consider someone who's obese to be very attractive ...

Ahahahaha thanks you made my day. i gained 3-4 kilos lately and now i am 82kg,

that had me worried but after reading this i am gonna skip doing abs and keep on eating all day.

50982618991_baa96a089a_o_d.jpg

Edited by Nick0678
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 3:49 AM, Katherine Heartsong said:

Replicants.

69b53cc6-830e-4f7b-bfb0-4dad650d99db-1329x2040.thumb.jpg.40e7b7c1a00261a5ff63f7a9dd4e535e.jpg

And gosh, I wish I could find a Lel head close enough to Sean Young to make a close her :)

To recreate this iconic picture the best I could I used my usual Lilly head (Lelutka) and skin Avery (Amara Beauty) To make the resemblance stronger you might try one of the set of eyebrowns in the lelutka HUD and make the lips thinner than I did...btw the hair is called Rachel, available in MP

Rachael.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2022 at 6:07 AM, Aster Rae said:

Attractiveness is the most shallow, and probably most pathetic, aspect of humanity because it has no real goal other than to increase the population. There is, as you probably guessed, no such thing as one beauty standard, other than (perhaps) healthy. But we don't even understand what is and is not healthy. A chubby person can be very healthy, but some people wouldn't find them attractive. Also, a slim person could be sickly or basically have anorexia and still be considered attractive. People who live in parts of the world where food is difficult to come by would probably consider someone who's obese to be very attractive because that obese person is likely to be more healthy (or at least considered to be more healthy). Also, people have different likes and dislikes.

What I am getting at is there is no such thing as a specific standard for attractiveness. Those standards are probably going to be as varied as the Earth's population is large.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

• Like 1

@Dorientje Woller Beauty is a thing of personal preference... a subjective thing.

@Aster Rae Health is a well defined term implying certain measurable traits and the bodies ability to perform activities. We have massive statistical data about what happens when one's weight moves outside defined statistical limits. While a chubby person can be relatively healthy, we know the chances of that continuing are slim and it is far more likely they will have health problems as they age.

Within SL you can be any size. In a digital world heath requires very different criteria for evaluation. So... we can get by with a subjective evaluation based on our personal preferences. Pushing that into RL causes people actual harm.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm not sure why we even need to ask this question?

Quite clearly, the most attractive female avatar is . . . MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Duh.

*Stands quietly behind you like a neeenja, holding two fingers up  behind your head making bunny ears, while putting my other index finger to my lips making sure everyone doesn't let you know I'm doing this* 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

*Stands quietly behind you like a neeenja, holding two fingers up  behind your head making bunny ears, while putting my other index finger to my lips making sure everyone doesn't let you know I'm doing this* 

*Tries to turn gigglesnort into an unconvincing cough...

I want all these exact qualities in a Man avatar or  or OR, don't ever even talk to me in your whole life ,ever ever ever ever ever!  Cuz I haz a spechule and very very very peeky in whut I wantin in MAH MAYON!!

*Puts her hand on her hip, snaps her finger  jukin her head with attitude*

An you betta have a job!

hehehehe

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2022 at 5:23 AM, Quartz Mole said:

I've just removed several posts about fatphobia.   

Please let's try to stick to the topic of the thread, what people find attractive in SL female avatars, without getting side-tracked into debates about first life health and politics.

Fair enough. People can be extremely rude, probably due to them thinking they're better than others while showing just how untrue that is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.