39 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It's the middle of the night and everyone is awake almost.  But where is Persephone? Does she sleep or something?

I think you have to say someone's name 3 times, or do it while looking in the mirror, or tag them?

Peeve: Justice sleeps, but Evil never does.

• Haha 1

Peeve : huskies. They use their dog park as a support group, feeding off of the other dogs. They become the top barker in every single conversation , despite being obsolete and irrelevant. They terrorize the neighborhood with details that nobody asked for , and feel accomplished when they've barked their bark, because it was a bark and that's all they can do now days . No bite , no action. Good thing the other dogs have adopted a strategy of stuffing chewie treats in their ears to drown out the Neverending assault of the husky. Sadly , every once in a while , a glimpse of husky's bark is heard due to the more tolerant canines discussing husky's mundane small talk. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Midnoot said:

Peeve : huskies. They use their dog park as a support group, feeding off of the other dogs. They become the top barker in every single conversation , despite being obsolete and irrelevant. They terrorize the neighborhood with details that nobody asked for , and feel accomplished when they've barked their bark, because it was a bark and that's all they can do now days . No bite , no action. Good thing the other dogs have adopted a strategy of stuffing chewie treats in their ears to drown out the Neverending assault of the husky. Sadly , every once in a while , a glimpse of husky's bark is heard due to the more tolerant canines discussing husky's mundane small talk. 

Peeve: How rude!

IMG_9248.jpeg

IMG_9249.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

It's the middle of the night and everyone is awake almost.  But where is Persephone? Does she sleep or something?

Yup. I went to sleep at midnight, just now woke up at 5 am, and I'm about to try to go back to sleep.

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I think you have to say someone's name 3 times, or do it while looking in the mirror, or tag them?

Peeve: Justice sleeps, but Evil never does.

Ah! So this is why I woke up at 5 am. 😄 

• Thanks 1

Peeve:  I have a postal vote as it's not easy for me to get to the polling station.  The latest one didn't turn up (our postal service is rather poor these days) so I rang the electoral office about it on the date they said to ring in this circumstance, and was offered a replacement.  They wouldn't send it to me as they couldn't guarantee it would arrive in time.  I couldn't get to their office to pick it up so I've had to ask for it to be voided.

• Moles

Linden Lab Official:Forum Participation Guidelines

No Discussions Not Directly Related to Second Life: Please keep all threads relevant and directly related to Second Life and Linden Lab. Anything unrelated to Second Life is subject to moderation. This includes, but is not limited to, politics, social issues, current events, and Non-SL discussion posts (Examples such as tell me a joke, make me laugh, etc). If the thread could exist on a non-Second Life Forum, that is probably a good sign it doesn’t belong here.

Note: Posts made before 7/29/2022 will be left open unless policy violations cause them to be closed.

Please do not attempt to use this thread to discuss current political and social issues.    So doing risks causing the thread to be permanently locked, which an outcome everyone wants to avoid.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Peeve: I need to find a way to get "wet zoomies" in Second Life. They will be less messy than "wet zoomies" in RL, and vastly entertaining. Maybe use a dog avatar, and have it emit "water particles" as it runs around?

(Girl dog got in the pool after second walk and ran through the house wet.)

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Which "hush puppies"? The fried balls of spicy cornmeal, or the classic shoes?

Bassets.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Thanks, though I've had better RL rezdays, ones where I didn't get a troll thread dedicated to insulting me.

Happy Birthday Zalificent 😁🎂

Zw

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Thanks, though I've had better RL rezdays, ones where I didn't get a troll thread dedicated to insulting me.

I'm sorry to hear that! Happy Rezday, for whatever it's worth!

• Thanks 1