2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Peeve: Rolling 5 times when you think you've only rolled 4 times on a beli home and abandoning the land.. lol

I forget how long I have to wait to be able to roll again.. Is it 24 hours or a week?  I forget when the time limit runs out to be able to roll again.. hehehe

The Linden Home page ought to warn people: "This will be your last chance to select a new home until (date and time)".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

The Linden Home page ought to warn people: "This will be your last chance to select a new home until (date and time)".

People should not be so greedy with the Linden homes. ;)
I have my current one more than a week already.
:D

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I would settle for a counter, but I understand I should just keep track myself.. It's only 5 rolls.. hehehe

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

People should not be so greedy with the Linden homes. ;)
I kave my current one already more than a week.

I was on an alt when I did my first roll on that alt.. It got the one right next to my old one.. So I had one spot closer to open water than the one I had on this avatar..

I just couldn't do it though, because the guy at the end has this really bright light that shines right into my old place.. So living right next to him would have really been bright.. Although I spend most of my time in the skyboxes I make anyways..

I found some nice spots, but was actually enjoying seeing the other spots when i rolled..

I had 15 rolls altogether to look around.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was on an alt when I did my first roll on that alt.. It got the one right next to my old one.. So I had one spot closer to open water than the one I had on this avatar..

I just couldn't do it though, because the guy at the end has this really bright light that shines right into my old place.. So living right next to him would have really been bright.. Although I spend most of my time in the skyboxes I make anyways..

On Firestorm you can derender the light. I do this with glowing or particle spewing objects.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

excuse his actions by saying he was from Mexico, and that in Mexico people would run over a dog

ofGs! 

• Like 1

I had gorillas move in next door. I mean quite literally gorillas, they're all playing on tire swings and climbing bars and stuff 😂

They're pretty neat I guess but they make such a noise, I need to try and work out how to make them quiet. I do admit me and a friend were standing on my balcony shooting at them due to the noise.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

I had gorillas move in next door. I mean quite literally gorillas, they're all playing on tire swings and climbing bars and stuff 😂

They're pretty neat I guess but they make such a noise, I need to try and work out how to make them quiet. I do admit me and a friend were standing on my balcony shooting at them due to the noise.

I hope you mean in SL and not in RL. 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saraya Starr said:

My Peeve today.. The OMG, the sky is falling, the world is ending thread that keeps droning on and on...

image.jpeg.62d3f2bc404c77870a9f9889546ae528.jpeg

Wouldn't that be a great April Fools gag, pieces of sky falling inworld? They shoukd be temp rez of course, like coconuts.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Wouldn't that be a great April Fools gag, pieces of sky falling inworld? They shoukd be temp rez of course, like coconuts.

That or those pieces of sky turn into Sion Chickens  or whatever those chickens were called, causing a grid wide apocalyptic chicken  event of,  GAWD LIKE PROPORTIONS!!\o/

• Haha 1

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

That or those pieces of sky turn into Sion Chickens  or whatever those chickens were called, causing a grid wide apocalyptic chicken  event of,  GAWD LIKE PROPORTIONS!!\o/

"Chickens" because of "Chicken Little" because "the Sky is Falling"? Makes sense!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

"Chickens" because of "Chicken Little" because "the Sky is Falling"? Makes sense!

Wow, I didn't even think of that to be honest.. hehehe

I just thought of those pieces turning into something and remembering how much sion chickens got on some peoples nerves years ago.. lol

• Like 2

Peeve: I just watched a random movie and had no idea what I was supposed to get from it.  Symbolism and allegory generally make little sense to me.  I know it's happening,  but the meaning of it never comes to me.  That was this movie.

I'm peeved I had to go look up a couple people's explanations to understand what I just watched...  and the last 15 minutes. Dang. I don't think I need to see it a second time. Yeah.  It was traumatizing. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Peeve: I just watched a random movie and had no idea what I was supposed to get from it.  Symbolism and allegory generally make little sense to me.  I know it's happening,  but the meaning of it never comes to me.  That was this movie.

I'm peeved I had to go look up a couple people's explanations to understand what I just watched...  and the last 15 minutes. Dang. I don't think I need to see it a second time. Yeah.  It was traumatizing. 

What movie? 

• Like 1

Peeve.  The more I play, the more inventory I have, the more login attempts are required to actually get "in" each day.  Then I play more, then...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: This was the TikTok "safe" caption for the phrase, "and 90% of his fights end in knockouts".

IMG_3032.jpeg

Another TikTok peeve: saw an image partially blurred in a video, took me awhile to figure out the blur was covering up where the person was smoking. A cigarette.