2 hours ago, Jordyn McGregor said:

Being "pruned" when I was on topic...for half my reply anyway!

Pfft, what did you do this time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll admit it. I am a bit peeved by some people who are so contrary and disagreeable, that nothing I do can please them. I know it sounds self-centered and I guess part of it is my fault, but I had to let it out. Feel free to laugh at me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

I'll admit it. I am a bit peeved by some people who are so contrary and disagreeable, that nothing I do can please them. I know it sounds self-centered and I guess part of it is my fault, but I had to let it out. Feel free to laugh at me.

This is 100% valid, Gopi. My RL bestie drives me absolutely nuts with that sometimes. I wish I could strangle him through my screen some days, lol. Getting those "old man yells at cloud" vibes way too early in his life cycle, I tell ya.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

This is 100% valid, Gopi. My RL bestie drives me absolutely nuts with that sometimes. I wish I could strangle him through my screen some days, lol. Getting those "old man yells at cloud" vibes way too early in his life cycle, I tell ya.

Thank you for the assurance! In my case these people are not friends but some strangers on the Internet, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

I am a bit peeved by some people who are so contrary and disagreeable, that nothing I do can please them.

No, you're not!!! I disagree, and am displeased by this!!!

I know it sounds self-centered and I guess part of it is my fault, but I had to let it out.

You're just being selfish, this is all your fault!!!

Feel free to laugh at me.

*HUGS*

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Thank you for the assurance! In my case these people are not friends but some strangers on the Internet, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Very welcome! 

Oh and if you're talking about online in general, you've now described all of social media. 😆

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 8:24 AM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Unrelated peeve: I realllllllly want to binge Amazon's Fallout series because I caught the first episode on Twitch and it's sooooooo goooood. They nailed the game's aesthetic and I adore the characters, but I'm super squeamish. It's going to be like watching TLOU all over again, but without Pedro to make it worth the suffering. GRRR!

TLOU is a Disney flick compared to the gore in Fallout.  I'm not typically squeamish, but I've turned my head a few times and I've only gotten thru episode 4.  TLOU had violence, but the actual gore aspect was really pretty minimal. Fallout has some seriously gross scenes.  You probably want to stay far away from this one.

• Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

TLOU is a Disney flick compared to the gore in Fallout.  I'm not typically squeamish, but I've turned my head a few times and I've only gotten thru episode 4.  TLOU had violence, but the actual gore aspect was really pretty minimal. Fallout has some seriously gross scenes.  You probably want to stay far away from this one.

Thank you so much for the warning! I heard the same thing listening to a livestream the other day. Major Fallout fan, too, but even he said he had to look away a few times. GRRRRRR!!!!! I hate missing out, but yeah, unless I'm content just leaving it playing in another tab and not watching, I'm better off skipping it. HMPF. Drat!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Thank you so much for the warning! I heard the same thing listening to a livestream the other day. Major Fallout fan, too, but even he said he had to look away a few times. GRRRRRR!!!!! I hate missing out, but yeah, unless I'm content just leaving it playing in another tab and not watching, I'm better off skipping it. HMPF. Drat!

I think the worst (scariest) gore in the Fallout series is of the "Body Horror" variety (mutilation).

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:
10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I think the worst (scariest) gore in the Fallout series is of the "Body Horror" variety (mutilation).

Great. My least favorite thing.

But..*spoiler* it turns out OK. 🙂

Peeve - Selling RLV furniture, and getting frustrated IMs when people get locked in it, because they think the right thing to do is to contact the creator. This is furniture that other people own, not furniture in my store, btw. I had one person stuck in a chair last night send me repeated TP requests to some bizarre sim that I won't even describe because it probably breaks forum rules, then hit on me. They had also got some kind of tentacle mask stuck to their head in their RLV adventures and tried to blame my furniture for it. I guess that was kind of funny though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Peeve: Mentioned a favorite video in a post, but couldn't remember what song it was for. Searched for and chose a DVD player, found the cables and remote, charged the remote batteries, searched for and finally found the DVD, only to discover it was the video intro to a song's video, and apparently not easily findable on the internet to post.

On the plus side, I'm setup to watch old DVD's now..

Edited by Love Zhaoying

27 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Peeve - Selling RLV furniture, and getting frustrated IMs when people get locked in it, because they think the right thing to do is to contact the creator. This is furniture that other people own, not furniture in my store, btw. I had one person stuck in a chair last night send me repeated TP requests to some bizarre sim that I won't even describe because it probably breaks forum rules, then hit on me. They had also got some kind of tentacle mask stuck to their head in their RLV adventures and tried to blame my furniture for it. I guess that was kind of funny though.

Sorry, I know it's your peeve but it's also kind of hilarious.  So many questions.  Did they get themselves locked in?  Did they not read the rlv manual?  Do they do this to other store owner?  Is this how they find people to play with them?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: It was already 85F here in Florida today. Thankfully, the early morning and later evening aren't terrible.

It was 75 here today, cloudy and windy.  I had the windows open.  This afternoon/evening it rained so now it's just warm and humid breeze coming in so I shut the windows and turned on the AC. 

Peeve...it's too damn early for AC!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It was 75 here today, cloudy and windy.  I had the windows open.  This afternoon/evening it rained so now it's just warm and humid breeze coming in so I shut the windows and turned on the AC. 

Peeve...it's too damn early for AC!

It was 81 here and humid.

Too warm for me already.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Sorry, I know it's your peeve but it's also kind of hilarious.  So many questions.  Did they get themselves locked in?  Did they not read the rlv manual?  Do they do this to other store owner?  Is this how they find people to play with them?

They locked themselves in for some ridiculously long amount of time. And yes, I imagine they do this to other store owners too, and whoever else will listen. They might well do this to find new people, but if that's the case they need to lose the tentacle mask because that is just not an attractive look.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jordyn McGregor said:

Why do you always assume I did something?

You don't actually believe that I'd believe you didn't, right?

watch-im-watching-you.gif.294990e2a21b95

20 hours ago, Jordyn McGregor said:

Being "pruned" when I was on topic...for half my reply anyway!

You called someone here a "s o i  b o y"  and must have hurt someone's feelings.

I had to google it, I'm not up on the latest variations of humans.

Edited by Jaylinbridges