Pet Peeve: Wrong size sliding rail nuts (the screw holes are too small).  New Synth skiff / lunchbox, square nuts only accept the smallest screws - smaller than any screws I have, smaller than the screws the same company sends with their Eurorack modules. Their response: supply chain problems. Replace nuts: problem solved! #Synth #Eurorack

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Peeved: It's too darn quiet around here. You guys are up to something! 

what-are-you-5a1d91.jpg

Busy work day! I try to post as much as I can, but when I run out of things to say - run out of steam, or don't see interesting posts to reply to, I just don't!  I've found it helps if I "follow" the most interesting and prolific posters (if they have the setting enabled).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I got a peeve: When people who've been bullied and looked down on and persecuted their whole lives decide to do it to me.

For no other reason than my height.

Especially after I've stood up for so many other people just like THEM when they've faced that kinda stuff for being different in whatever way THEY're different.

Here's another: People who casually treat me like "the help" when exploring the area I'm building, as if I'm in their way.

I have an eject button, you know. I'm not just some lowly builder robot.

Ooh, ooh, one more: People who only hang out with me so they can stare at my avatar, and never wanna hang out when I'm wearing pants instead of a skirt. Makes me wanna wear a potato avi, just to disappoint them.

"yes, I only have eyyyyeeees forrr youuuuuuuu"

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Uh-uh, I'm not falling for it, I bet there's a buncha potato fetishists out there just waiting for me to put that thing on.

Nothing against the potato fetishist community, it's just not how I roll. Now if it was an ANIME potato...

...maaaaayyyybe. It'd need much larger eyes, tho.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Uh-uh, I'm not falling for it, I bet there's a buncha potato fetishists out there just waiting for me to put that thing on.

Nothing against the potato fetishist community, it's just not how I roll. Now if it was an ANIME potato...

...maaaaayyyybe. It'd need much larger eyes, tho.

1541801374_OIP(5).jpeg.afee11cdcbde240fe4f59354317bffd8.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aiyumei said:

You know a man is not "Alpha" when he brags about being one.

Oh, totally.

But I don't think there's such a thing anyway, except in their own minds.

It's not a hierarchy, it's a spectrum. There are good men, there are crappy men, and there is a vast range of men who fall in between.

And "good" has nothing to do with their ability to thump their chest and "dominate."

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1