1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Currently looking to upgrade LoveX's Catwa head to HDPro, so will post about that in "My Avatar". 🙂

Awesome! I wear HDPro, so I can help ya out with that when you make your post.

Peeve: We really do need more HDPro skins, tho. The struggle is real (well, we've got some great ones but...I'm a skin hoarder so).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Awesome! I wear HDPro, so I can help ya out with that when you make your post.

Peeve: We really do need more HDPro skins, tho. The struggle is real (well, we've got some great ones but...I'm a skin hoarder so).

Done, over there in "My Avatar".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Logged into SL first time in awhile, forgot I have L$400k from selling land. What to do, what to do.

This is a peeve? I'd be dancing in the streets!

If you need the money, do a Process Credit. That's about $1,500 USD, enough to do a major computer upgrade.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

I mean at least give us a choice if you want to go digital to sign in online. Like at the place I usually go to for bloodwork, I can just sign up for an appointment online with my PC or my Smart Phone and I just have to walk there and tell them my name and check in. 

I did use their online appointment thingy, but they still had the stupid QR code sticker on the sign once you walk in.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 6:27 AM, Rowan Amore said:

If you're talking about those chat range extenders some clubs use, it have to block the device itself.  One club I go to had 3 or 4 of them.  I did an area search using CHAT and found them.  The club has a handful of people who seem to think it's still 2009 and screen filling gestures are cool.

I had one of those extenders due to my venue being built weird.  I designed it after a RL building and part of it extended way beyond the normal chat range.  Towards the end I divided the parcel in 2 and used a different type of extender someone gave me. It would only repeat the chat in the other parcel.

6 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Logged into SL first time in awhile, forgot I have L$400k from selling land. What to do, what to do.

If you have an alt, give half your money to them so you won't spend it all at once. If you don't have an alt, make one to be your little piggy bank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

If you have an alt, give half your money to them so you won't spend it all at once. If you don't have an alt, make one to be your little piggy bank.

Excuse me?  I'm a wolf. 🐺 Not a pig. 🐖 

(snorts in disgust and goes to by people clothes at Blueberry)

• Like 1

Writers of articles and advertising who use the term "invest in", when what they mean is "buy". A new vacuum cleaner or pair of shoes is not an investment, it's a depreciating chattel.

Those same writers extol sales, shouting "Come on down! The more you spend, the more you save!" No, you don't. The more you spend, the more you spend. Sure, the lower prices mean we didn't spend as much as we might have, but this is not saving, it's spending. Stop trying to fool us.

When you actually save money and then invest it, you put it into something that (you hope) will make more money for you. That $54 Chanel lipstick on sale for $49.95 isn't it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Finite said:

Of course there would be clouds on the same night as a lunar eclipse when the moon is usually in clear view from my back porch on an otherwise wonderful night.

Yeah, that peeved me, too. It seems any time there's some rare phenomenon in the sky, we get clouds. If there is ever an alien invasion, I'm sure I'll miss it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Yeah, that peeved me, too. It seems any time there's some rare phenomenon in the sky, we get clouds. If there is ever an alien invasion, I'm sure I'll miss it.

It's the gummint, creating clouds with contrails, to hide the truth!!1!!

5 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

It did manage to peek out on occasion. Wish I dug out my camera though. The IPhone didn’t seem to want to focus.

5526729D-77C5-4B58-8C6A-67059B4D76CD.jpeg

8AC579CE-DEBD-480B-A6D8-0C3869A87547.jpeg

73E86642-DBEC-4E0B-943E-4323E2B56E47.jpeg

09C78A4D-F620-4BDB-978D-A06F3DA9E7CD.jpeg

90B2EDAD-A790-441B-806F-C6A7D62352C2.jpeg

• Like 2