People who make themselves out to be plaster saints on social media, ie by showing photos of themselves donating blood, when they have actually been in court for breaching a restraining order!

Oooo too serious, but the dilemma is, do I tell his current girlfriend who seems to think the sun shines out of his a.nus?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Oh crap!! The hooman is coming, I'm in so much trouble.. I better get this over with as fast I can before they get here !!

Oh awful memory of neighbour's cat coming into our kitchen while I was cooking a spag bol and it hurled up a furball and stuff then darted off back out of the house leaving me to clear up a mess that put me off my food (and not much actually does). Warm squishy sausage of cat vomit. Urgh!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Love is famously blind, so don't hold out any hope :/

Yep. You are absolutely right. Especially when you get into your 50s and are courted by a man in his 50s who still has a healthy head of hair!! 

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Friends that want to move past friendship even when your position has been communicated clearly from the beginning.  

Slightly peeved about people that cannot function independently and act like they are entitled to your time after a few kind words.

Attempted guilt trips. Ugh!  So manipulative. 😑

I'm sad I had to block someone I enjoyed spending time with.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Friends that want to move past friendship even when your position has been communicated clearly from the beginning.  

Slightly peeved about people that cannot function independently and act like they are entitled to your time after a few kind words.

Attempted guilt trips. Ugh!  So manipulative. 😑

I'm sad I had to block someone I enjoyed spending time with.

I would give you the hug emoji if we had one. It's awful isn't it. I had the same thing happen to me; a good friend who I had to distance myself from because he just was not taking no for an answer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

I would give you the hug emoji if we had one. It's awful isn't it. I had the same thing happen to me; a good friend who I had to distance myself from because he just was not taking no for an answer.

That sort are never friends to begin with.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

That sort are never friends to begin with.

Yes. You are right. When I said they were a good friend, I was projecting, because it's me who is the good friend. They already had a reputation for being difficult, but I take as I find and as they were fine with me our friendship developed. And then it went pear-shaped.

And I won't be making that mistake again!

4 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Yes. You are right. When I said they were a good friend, I was projecting, because it's me who is the good friend. They already had a reputation for being difficult, but I take as I find and as they were fine with me our friendship developed. And then it went pear-shaped.

And I won't be making that mistake again!

Put this definition of friend in your profile...

a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

People who assume "I have a boyfriend and am not interested in anyone else" means "Teehee, just hit on me more, and try to subtly seduce me!" have a really bad time with me, lol. Peeved me so much I made an semi-angry rant about it on my profile.

Wait that works?

👉👈

2 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Wait that works?

👉👈

I mean, so far, it did? But I don't get hit on as often as most other gals, so that might work in my favor, lol.
But so far, I did not have to pull out the cruel and unusual punishments, so.. it's a win, hah.

Just now, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I mean, so far, it did? But I don't get hit on as often as most other gals, so that might work in my favor, lol.
But so far, I did not have to pull out the cruel and unusual punishments, so.. it's a win, hah.

No, I was meaning the getting hit on more part ... sorry .. maybe wasn't clear 😳

5 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

No, I was meaning the getting hit on more part ... sorry .. maybe wasn't clear 😳

Ah! Well, yes, that definately works - for some reason, many seem to see that as a challenge, lol.

A challenge they'll lose horribly. =_=

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Ah! Well, yes, that definately works - for some reason, many seem to see that as a challenge, lol.

A challenge they'll lose horribly. =_=

I have not really been hit on, however I can see how it is annoying. But whenever I got hit on, I would get both males and females. Lol. 

12 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

I have not really been hit on, however I can see how it is annoying. But whenever I got hit on, I would get both males and females. Lol. 

Same. Actually, I get hit on more by other women, but they tend to back down when I tell them I'm not interessted.

Biggest SL pet peeve for me is people adding wrong items to the Buildings part of the marketplace. I prowl that several times a day thanks to my house addiction and it peeves me each time someone puts non-structures in there to the point where I report each and every one of them for wrong listing category and have been for a long time.

On the upside the MP team has been super fast lately to remove these offenders. They do it usually within a day, two days at most, all of my reported listings get moved. It's amazing!

...stop looking at me like that.

• Like 2

One we encountered when going to the next town for appointments.  Stopped in this little cafe which was new and grab a quick bite.  Found out the only menus were accessible from a QR code on the table and no printed ones. When asking the waitress she said "we only use mobile devices here and Apple Pay only.  So much for that place.  Ended up at the A&W down the road.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

One we encountered when going to the next town for appointments.  Stopped in this little cafe which was new and grab a quick bite.  Found out the only menus were accessible from a QR code on the table and no printed ones. When asking the waitress she said "we only use mobile devices here and Apple Pay only.  So much for that place.  Ended up at the A&W down the road.

Menus only available on my phone via a QR code pisses me off to no end.  I don't want to read a teeny tiny menu on my small phone screen, and enlarging it just means I have to scroll around more to reading everything.

The 'Apple Pay' only would definitely send me elsewhere.  I am not an Apple gal.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3