Looking forward to 2048 Linden Homes...

Fay Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm going to go ahead and predict an unveiling in December and launch in April to coincide with the anniversary. Two new themes: ranches/farms and Selling Sunset, to be followed by castles in time for Halloween.

(The first sentence is serious, the second is not. Well, not entirely.)

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

It is two 1024 themes left for ordinary Premium, isn't it? Or was Sakura the last one? I don't remember. 

If it is one or two themes left for ordinary Premium, we could see that release before the 2048's.

I have never been more happy about waiting to pay for PPlus. I want to see the houses, and I don't pay until they show up on the Homes page.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I haven't seen them say anything about there being two more regular themes to go. The reverse really, because it was said the big house theme would be next, after current theme upgrades. What we don't know is whether the new big house theme will also have smaller plots, because they could mix it up like they've done with other recent themes.

• Like 5

Okay...so part of me wants the new 2048's BUT im having a hard time letting go of the stilt I have just so I can experience the newbrooke and sakura themes. lol I feel bored of my stilt BUT if they came out with a few in 2048's I would be so happy and probably just jump to another stilt. 

• Like 6

I'm curious to see what the 2048 LH's will be like.  I like the idea of ranch style as long as the house is not too large (no larger than a house that would fit on a 1024) so that there is a lot of open space still on the parcel - perhaps for a few big oak trees and a few horses :)

Though, they'd have to be really, really, really nice for me to give up the Trad I currently have. 

I'm also curious to see what the theme upgrades will be for the Trads. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

I'm curious to see what the 2048 LH's will be like.  I like the idea of ranch style as long as the house is not too large (no larger than a house that would fit on a 1024) so that there is a lot of open space still on the parcel - perhaps for a few big oak trees and a few horses :)

Though, they'd have to be really, really, really nice for me to give up the Trad I currently have. 

I'm also curious to see what the theme upgrades will be for the Trads. 

I completely concur!  I think Traditionals are still my all-time favorite. I hope the 2048 houses are not so big they are hard to deco on 2048 prims. Would be great if they had a nice yard area with them as well. Would sort of defeat the idea for me if the houses are enormous. I love the fantasy theme, but the houses are too big for me to really be able to decorate well with 351 prims. I have one, but I could do a lot more if the house was just a bit smaller. I even walled out one room and could barely do it. I have decorated so many LHs of all themes, I am probably a prim expert by now...lol

• Like 10

What I would expect to happen with the Trads is open-plan layouts and picking your own internal paint colours; I'd prefer it if they kept the doors and skirting white since I'm not in love with the woodwork on the most recent themes, but wouldn't surprise me hugely if they switched that out too.

My prediction is that the ranch/farm theme will have a 1024-sized house and a huge yard, allowing them to also do a 1024 version, but millionaire mansions are supposed to be minimal and uncluttered so will be enormous.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

When the 2048s are available, you will likely have 702 LI for your home. On an annual plan (minus stipend), the cost is $119.

On a Premium plan, you get a 1024 and 351LI for $39 (per year on annual plan). (an incredibly excellent deal, ty)

Mulipling by 3, we see that you can get THREE 1024 homes and 1053 LI for  $117. Available TODAY!

(the 1053LI must be used 351 per home)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, diamond Marchant said:

When the 2048s are available, you will likely have 702 LI for your home. On an annual plan (minus stipend), the cost is $119.

On a Premium plan, you get a 1024 and 351LI for $39 (per year on annual plan). (an incredibly excellent deal, ty)

Mulipling by 3, we see that you can get THREE 1024 homes and 1053 LI for  $117. Available TODAY!

(the 1053LI must be used 351 per home)

Yes, I think I'll stick with 2 premiums, 2 Belli houses, and I still get the 600 L stipend. I was saying earlier today that, as long is water based theme; the 351 is enough for me, landscaping always was where I spent most prims, I still have 100 in my houseboat   and 77 in my stilt .

• Like 6

On 8/29/2022 at 10:48 PM, Polenth Yue said:

I haven't seen them say anything about there being two more regular themes to go. The reverse really, because it was said the big house theme would be next, after current theme upgrades. What we don't know is whether the new big house theme will also have smaller plots, because they could mix it up like they've done with other recent themes.

I was trying to find interviews with Patch in Inara Pey's blog. I thought I had read it there. In 2021, before the release of Fantasy Homes, he said it would be 3 or 4 more themes to come. We got Newbrooke and Sakura after that.

Since that review was in 2021, I thought it was Premium homes, not Premium Plus homes he was talking about. He did not specify it.

2021 is a long time back. He said only: three or four more themes. SL18B Meet the Lindens: Patch Linden – a summary with video and audio – Inara Pey: Living in a Modemworld

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I haven't heard about new themes for 1024 in a while. I guess the next new ones will P+,  meanwhile there are still a lot of coastlines to finish and Patch did say (I think it was him) at SLB19 that new floorplans, more open ones, will be added to Vics and Trads.

Next theme has to be 2048, after all it was part of the marketing for P+, end of the year or early next one. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

I haven't heard about new themes for 1024 in a while. I guess the next new ones will P+,  meanwhile there are still a lot of coastlines to finish and Patch did say (I think it was him) at SLB19 that new floorplans, more open ones, will be added to Vics and Trads.

Next theme has to be 2048, after all it was part of the marketing for P+, end of the year or early next one. 

So far away....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

Oh,  I thought only Boats and Trads.  More Vic options would be dreamy!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

So far away....

Well, maybe those will come up sooner, everybody is asking for the 2048 😊.

For now, I'm very curious about the coastlines, will we have houseboats near the logs, how will stiltland be finished? And Sakura, it seems it stoped growing, will have coastlines? With what? Houseboats (new HB more oriental?). 

• Like 6

On 8/29/2022 at 11:41 AM, Fay Starlight said:

...especially since I tried a couple mainland parcels recently. It's nice to have the prims.

I have a 2048 on the mainland that I will ALWAYS keep.  While I struggled to keep the prims under control on a 1024, I almost never use all my prims on a 2048 lot. They are kind of ideal. I hope LL thinks about this size for future houses. Although i think they would go fast and be hugely popular. 

• Like 6

On 8/30/2022 at 8:08 AM, Fay Starlight said:

Would sort of defeat the idea for me if the houses are enormous. 

This is my thought as well. Keep the homes the same size and enlarge the land and give us more prims. That would make me happy. Also, I want the 2048 to have more water views. I do not want the houseboats to keep breeding. They are everywhere now and they take up all the nice ocean views on Newbrooke which is really disappointing.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 12

On 8/29/2022 at 11:41 AM, Fay Starlight said:

...especially since I tried a couple mainland parcels recently. It's nice to have the prims. Anyone heard anything new about this?

Sometimes I wonder if I imagined it was an upcoming thing, LOL.

How many Linden homes do you have now?

I have -- let me think -- 7 I think.

I got two of them right next to each other with the new option on Premium Plus, so it's really like having a 2048.

I still like the Mainland better.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

How many Linden homes do you have now?

I have -- let me think -- 7 I think.

I got two of them right next to each other with the new option on Premium Plus, so it's really like having a 2048.

I still like the Mainland better.

Linden Homes are like peanuts 🥜 you can’t have just one or two 🥜 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.