SL new user retention, expectation and usability

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

But again, we're past the 10 minute mark .. looking for a home, we already have the user. They are ours to lose.

The vast overwhelming majority of SL signups don't get this far.

They are literally ours to lose now ,since they are landing  in users sims when they first enter the world..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

They are literally ours to lose now ,since they are landing  in users sims when they first enter the world..

I think that's random chance (? maybe locale based, iono)  .. the last alt I rolled to look at the new user experience wasn't a user build, it was a Linden one.

47 minutes ago, animats said:

calletacitymotel1.thumb.jpg.92647279817a513a530feefdbfbd3456.jpg

calletacitymotel2.thumb.jpg.cb994fee749da044fb7c5a55ac256e2b.jpg

SL .. graphically .. does have a look that tends to age like milk. We're also particularly bad at lighting, partially because we can't bake and partially because we barely use the lighting options we do have.

Boiled down, when compared to games, even when we do out class the models and scene complexity on display, a 9 year old PS4 launch title can easily steal our lunch money .. and do it at a solid 60 fps .. with buttery smooth character movement and no object pop in .. on the PC equivalent of a GTX 750. 

Should the welcome areas be showcases of the very best SL can offer graphically .. this sets the user up to fall flat on their face later when they find out about  mainland and prims, but by that point we're well out of the first impressions danger window and grumpy yet in SL is still in SL.

User opens SL .. looks like yuk .. loads like yuk .. avatar moves like yuk .. yuk yuk yuk gone ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Coffee Pancake said:

grumpy yet in SL is still in SL.

This is the era of lowered expectations.

when compared to games, even when we do out class the models and scene complexity on display, a 9 year old PS4 launch title can easily steal our lunch money .. and do it at a solid 60 fps .. with buttery smooth character movement and no object pop in .. on the PC equivalent of a GTX 750. 

The frame rate problem and the loading problem are fixable, at least for non-avatar content. I've demonstrated that. Beq's automatic turning down of graphics settings helps a lot in Firestorm.

Avatar complexity remains a huge problem, because levels of detail for avatars are so broken.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Since we all made it past the 10 minute limit, seems like we are all the last ones who can really pinpoint why people left.  I find it difficult to believe that failing to retain someone is the same exact reason in each case.  Like with a lot of things it is probably more complex and nuanced than that.

Games must also have people who check them out and then check out for good.  Perhaps it is more limited due to people often paying for a game upfront but in free-to-play games it would seem logical to expect there would be a large amount of this too.  Is there an assumption that if a service can just change a few things that this effect can be eliminated?  That sounds dubious to me.

I don't think the question to be asking is why did people leave?  I think the question is really, why aren't there more people like the ones who stayed?  What marks them as different and are people now fundamentally looking for something else?

Somewhere out there is a parallel reality where in the first 10 minutes of logging into SL, I ran screaming from the first giant freenis on display and never came back.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gabriele Graves said:

I don't think the question to be asking is why did people leave?  I think the question is really, why aren't there more people like the ones who stayed?  What marks them as different and are people now fundamentally looking for something else?

An even better question would be, "Why did the ones who did stay, stay?"

Personally, I stayed because within the first few days I happened to meet some people who showed me things, which led me to places, which led me to people, which led me to things, etc...

And looking at my friend list, some of the ones who have been around longest and still come online have been the ones that *I* happened to meet at the very  beginning of their experience, who I showed some things to, etc., etc., etc.

Now, I'm  not saying that the solution to this is an "automatic generic mentor" volunteer system. That might help, but it's probably not going to point someone to the area that they find compelling enough to put up with everything else. I found the people because I was looking for something fairly specific and I annoyed a few people trying to find it. Not a lot; just a few before I found the right ones.

But the reason I started looking at all was, after I had already completed the onboarding process, I happened to notice that one of the possible starter avatars was a "female student" and I started thinking about what a female student might do.

• Like 1

15 plus years of this... waiting for things to load... If i had zero attachment to SL this would be reason to leave. I am sure new players wouldn't wait as long as I have... (while i wait i ponder "man i hope dragonflight is good")..

Firestorm 6.5.6 (66221) Jul 16 2022 14:14:47 (64bit / SSE2) (Firestorm-Releasex64) with Havok support
Release Notes

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (3600 MHz)
Memory: 32684 MB
Concurrency: 8
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 19043.1889)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
Graphics Card Memory: 8192 MB

Settings mode: Firestorm
Viewer Skin: Firestorm (Grey)
Window size: 2560x1017 px
Font Used: Deja Vu (96 dpi)
Font Size Adjustment: 0 pt
UI Scaling: 1
Draw distance: 120 m
Bandwidth: 1000 kbit/s
LOD factor: 4
Render quality: Ultra (7/7)
Advanced Lighting Model: Yes
Texture memory: Dynamic (512 MB min / 10% Cache / 10% VRAM)
Disk cache: Max size 9984.0 MB (100.2% used)
Built with MSVC version 1916
Packets Lost: 169/460,520 (0.0%)
August 15 2022 02:02:46 SLT

test_008.jpg

Edited by Finite
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I'm here because I was highly motivated at the time. (working *****es!) Inventory and avatar dressing challenges in comparison to other games like Imvu, came very close to me giving it up anyway. Spent a number of years meeting and greeting fresh arrivals in Osgrids Lbsa plaza, so also pretty familiar with the stated challenges of 100's of new people. May I point out that you have brought this topic up a number of times just in the few odd years I been here and each time you reject what is so plainly the problem and still look for it being something else then it is. Don't they call that denialism?

And yet, you're still here.

Supposedly, during World War II there was an engineer who was looking at airplanes that returned from bombing runs with bullet holes in them so the manufacturers could reinforce those areas.

After a while, he had a realization: the places that needed to be reinforced were the areas of returning planes that didn't have bullet holes, because a bullet through those areas meant that plane wouldn't return at all.

Yes, we've had this conversation a number of times over the years. Enough to suggest that the big problems aren't the individual pet hates of a handful of people who stayed anyway.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I logged on and stayed because I happened to wonder into the Shelter and there were people who helped me to dance and just gave basic information. We were so many newbies there we all instantly bonded. I loved that I could dance and chat and listen to good music and then I discovered I could dress cute too. Looking at any other game out there though, their avatars looks so much better now. I agree that SL should upgrade the starting points and avatars. 13 years ago, that as acceptable, now not so much. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

When new users see that an Nvidia 9800 card is sufficient for SL and find out after the fact that the list of video cards is 12 years old...

one of the problems is, older cards DO really work, just don't ask here on the forum, or really everything that is older than 3 months gets nuked as rubbisch gear.
People Cán play with a 640m or 960m or any other nvidia.
Yes it's a bit limiting in settings. But it IS possible.
The same with GB memory .. yes 4 isn't to much, 8 is better, but móre is nót needed, just convenient.
Don't trash your dollars to fast in upgrading to a higher end gaming machine.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

A comment in a different thread got me thinking and it feels like this is something worth talking about.

SL has always had a shockingly low retention. Signups out the wazzoo, people staying .. not so much. Millions of signups. 50K Online at best.

The blame has always been placed on the new user experience.

We're just not showing the newbies the right combination of things to make them stay forever, maybe the starter avatars are bad, maybe the helpers are bad, maybe it's the parrot. Nothing LL have ever done has appreciably moved the dial. I've joked before they could drop new accounts straight into a volcano and it would have no impact on the numbers.

While there will always be scope for improving the new user experience and onboarding, and there can always be better starter avatars and better information, more to do, more people to see, more life and activity, this is not the aspect of the new user experience I want to cover in this thread.

What I want to talk about is new user expectation and usability.

Sources of failure that occur in the first few minutes, long before the user has realized the starter avatars aren't socially viable, or that they are going to need a pile of cash, etc. The kind of things we (and LL) completely miss simply because we have overcome the hump and don't see it anymore.

When people start a new thing, be it some social platform like SL, a new game or even a new book, there bring some common expectations. If the thing doesn't meet those expectations in the first (say) 10 minutes the user will decide this isn't what they thought it was and move on. Like if you swapped the covers of a sci-fi and romance novel .. a chapter in and most are likely done. They might not be able to put their finger on exactly why they are done, just that this (whatever this is) isn't right. 

SL is broad and covers a tremendous amount of ground, it's impossible for someone to show up and after an hour have decided the content (or lack thereof) is the problem. Even if we magically get them to the perfect content inside the first 10 minutes, they likely wont appreciate it lacking the wider social context, not see the wood for the trees and leave for entirely different reasons.

I seriously think what we have is a more fundamental usability problem.

SL does things the way SL does things because that's how SL has always done things .. what if we're doing it all wrong.

What are we screwing up in a new users first 10 minutes.

Do they press W to walk forward, type wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww in chat and freak out? Do they seen an avatar, fall face first into the uncanny valley, and are subconsciously biased from that moment on? Does the lack of smoothness and a hint of jank put them off? Do they have an immediate "how do I" question and then just give up?

When I saw that mountain top over a valley -- "uncanny" is a good name for it -- from which the newbie has to literally jump over a chasm -- I thought "This is self-sabotage." I made a parody art work of it immediately. I am hoping that isn't there any more. 

We've been over this before, but the poll that I have had going for years with something like 800 answers now says that the thing most newbies want the most is "jobs". They want "jobs" because it gives them money to pay for "the game's" expenses and "things to do". It's like an immigrant coming into a new country. They want a job. And there aren't jobs as such, i.e. skilling or mining like in a game, and even those jobs that are lowly still require a certain degree of skill and a network of social ties. 

The Lindens should put newbies to work building roads and digging ponds in all those continents without roads and waterways. Seriously. What could go wrong. They are abandoned and empty anyway.

I know what you mean about the "Golden Hour" or "Golden 10 Minutes" as with an accident victim (if they aren't intubated within 10 minutes or revived within an hour they likely face permanent disability or death; same with worlds).

So I went to this very promising world with a name like Overite (I can't even remember its name exactly, it's a forking of High Fidelity based in Germany). I couldn't get it to give me a view that didn't include the inside of my avatar's head, which was incredibly frustrating. No amount of keying and trying to shift around the perspective worked. I saw something about how I could download another app that would give me the bird's eye view or whatever but it was too many steps and I quit.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

one of the problems is, older cards DO really work, just don't ask here on the forum, or really everything that is older than 3 months gets nuked as rubbisch gear.
People Cán play with a 640m or 960m or any other nvidia.
Yes it's a bit limiting in settings. But it IS possible.
The same with GB memory .. yes 4 isn't to much, 8 is better, but móre is nót needed, just convenient.
Don't trash your dollars to fast in upgrading to a higher end gaming machine.

I think people are genuine when suggesting they get a better video card. Yes you can certainly lower your settings and revert the game back to 2007ish quality but at that point why not just go play a N64? Shoot now since I think about it Goldeneye at least had mirrors...

Edited by Finite
  • Like 3

When I saw this thread this morning, I asked my self, when do I start looking for a new experience, another game?
Answer: when I'm bored with what I already have. I guess that goes for most of us.
Zapping around, not really sure for what.

So people who are a bit bored, not really knowing what they are looking for, are signing up and landing in our world.
Their impression can't be anything else than: This is vintage junk from the early years of computer games.
Like going into a movie theater and find out they show black and wite movies without sound. Starring Ben Turpin.
Reaction of almost every visitor: See you later alligator.

It is SL itself that sends people off, not a particular thing. The whole package is simply not what the masses attract who want something new, but don't really know what they want.
The only thing they know is they don't want this, and leave.

There is no easy fix to improve this.
SL is old and it shows, SL targets a very specific audience, not the broad masses.

We are the ones who love black and white movies without sound starring Mary Pickford and Harry Langdon, most people want another type of movies.
Changing Mary's hair, clothes, shoes, who cares except us who are in the theater for a long time already. 
The movie itself was once a sensation, but now almost nobody cares.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 5

I can mostly speak for myself about what made me stay in SL.

A friend ( He was running a mall with shops for rent and a t-shirt, quite successful ) told me about the game and invited me to join, he basically let me use some land ( 512sqm more or less ) for a couple weeks, he sorted through and gave me a nice set of freebies (2007) to play with, showed me the basics on how to unbox, place in-world, change my avatar, etc.

At that time, it was quite common to see and meet “real” people around and that was fun (ladies with flexible skirts, lol, and all the guys with the same "shape" but some very weird hair! hahahah).

I think in summary, having something to do (interact, build/place items in-world), with guidance, see that I was not alone learning it (basically learning together), was great! There was no fancy walkthrough, the viewer became somewhat simple to learn the basics (was very easy for me to learn the hotkeys for building, moving, editing prims, etc), those first 2 weeks were really important, and definitely, what made me stay (SL crashed a lot on the computer I used at the time, lag was just “normal”) .

Fast-forward to 2022, I'm still here... and many of us probably had a similar story, and are still here...

If I could wish something ( 2022 ), would be to have an area similar to "Belisseria / Bay City / Shermerville" (maybe even connected) or sort of..  curated, with restricted access to new players and mentors where new players (using age verification as a method to make sure they are "new" in SL), can keep a small plot of land (apartments, homes, skyboxes, etc.) for a period of time ( maybe a couple weeks ), with a "nice" set of freebies available ( not in a viewer library, something they can choose and "buy" for $0 lindens, how many of us spent countless hours in freebie malls!) with avatar accessories, clothes, furniture, decor and other experiences or communities, ("nice" meaning that they look awesome, "picture of the day worthy", showing the potential of how their "piece of SL or avatar" can look like, not a bunch of “historic” items or weird starter avatars… let the user “build them”).

Add to that, a team of people (mentors) that can be available and teach players how to do things ( SL University videos? ), FS has a help team in-world, why SL doesn't have a sponsored and organized one?

Add to that, a section showcasing their achievements during that period of time... ( Blog or Flickr group showing pictures/avatars/etc, premium signup bonuses, etc)

Anyway, something in these lines, would give new players a chance to really try and learn the viewer, it's not that hard to "learn the basics" if you give yourself some time to learn, ( you also don't need to learn how to edit EEP on your first week, a “simple” UI could be available as a switch at the viewer ), try out things without pressure, in a somewhat "safe" curated area with “real people”,  according to the experience chosen (human, furry, travel, landscaping, academic universities, etc), before even noticing how big and how many experiences SL can offer.

Well, SL never "really invested" on the new player experience other than the recent nice walkthrough, but the walkthrough is not enough, if you tried it recently, after a few minutes, you see yourself alone in a huge “world”, with quite a few areas blocking you from visiting (some for a reason..)... 27k regions for 44k average players online with quite a few of them being bots (Zindra, online games and alike)...

It's great to see the recent improvements, server and viewer, the new ownership did inject some adrenaline to SL! I look forward to what comes next! (Hopefully new player experience and lower land maintenance pricing!)

PS.: Sorry, this became way too long...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

And yet, you're still here.

Yes, we've had this conversation a number of times over the years. Enough to suggest that the big problems aren't the individual pet hates of a handful of people who stayed anyway.

Yes I am still here but you are missing the fact that there were multiple quits along the way. The first time was exactly as Coffee already pointed out in her first post with a combination of easily resolvable issues. Lose the window focus from clicking various buttons and windows and suddenly I can't walk or move and when I cried out for help in local, no one was within the 20 meter chat range to hear me.

Do they press W to walk forward, type wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww in chat and freak out? Do they seen an avatar, fall face first into the uncanny valley, and are subconsciously biased from that moment on? Does the lack of smoothness and a hint of jank put them off? Do they have an immediate "how do I" question and then just give up?

If the walk/run/fly icon  was on by default instead of hidden away, I'd bet there would be a fair few who would get past the first 10 minutes for that reason alone. That lack as well as no easy to click Live Chat to open the non existent Official SecondLife viewer group, kept me away for several months until my exasperation with Imvu pushed me to try again. That second time I got a little further but again ran into some problems that had me close the viewer in frustration. The third time only took a few days as I learned some things in the Forums that helped me get past some of the other hurdles. 

As I said, I was highly motivated to keep trying not so much because I was convinced S/L was so great but because Imvu in some areas is/was so bad. There are some easily resolvable issues about getting past that first 10 minutes which Cookie already answered herself but after 20 years the Lab still doesn't seem to understand that, as their viewer is still difficult and confusing to use even after 13 years of being here.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Finite said:

Yes you can certainly lower your settings and revert the game back to 2007ish quality

So what ! 

this is what i mean, and it isn't 2007 ish quality, that's simply not the full information, like it's something "dirty" or "less" to play SL with that gear, perhaps get that golden spoon out of the porridge, it's eatable with a wooden or chromed iron spoon too. So is SL
It can run perfectly fine with lower specs, and if people aren't used to see or use the bling and top cards, they won't miss it.
If they stay and want more there's time enough to expand the experience to a "better" level.

Except some geeks a majority of SL players aren't spending thousends on a machine to see a atmospheric bling, they spend their money on rent and food..

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

When I saw this thread this morning, I asked my self, when do I start looking for a new experience, another game?
Answer: when I'm bored with what I already have. I guess that goes for most of us.
Zapping around, not really sure for what.

So people who are a bit bored, not really knowing what they are looking for, are signing up and landing in our world.
Their impression can't be anything else than: This is vintage junk from the early years of computer games.
Like going into a movie theater and find out they show black and wite movies without sound. Starring Ben Turpin.
Reaction of almost every visitor: See you later alligator.

It is SL itself that sends people off, not a particular thing. The whole package is simply not what the masses attract who want something new, but don't really know what they want.
The only thing they know is they don't want this, and leave.

There is no easy fix to improve this.
SL is old and it shows, SL targets a very specific audience, not the broad masses.

We are the ones who love black and white movies without sound starring Mary Pickford and Harry Langdon, most people want another type of movies.
Changing Mary's hair, clothes, shoes, who cares except us who are in the theater for a long time already. 
The movie itself was once a sensation, but now almost nobody cares.

I get your point, but I believe its personal to each one... in this case, to you and probably quite a few... 

I dont think SL is just as you described...

Second Life Official

The link above ( SL Official Flickr channel ) shows that a lot of people do enjoy the Barbie/Ken play (and not black and white... actually, full of bright colors and HD), the landscape, the exploring, the communities, the role play... 

Almost every day (mostly when someone contacts me) I meet people with huge projects and some extremely impressive... or at least, projects that matter to them and they are having a lot of fun developing them! I think that is what SL can provide and that is what SL is...

From a retention standpoint, the majority of new users don't get to experience or even know that it does exist.... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It took me forever to just get a user name.. I finally had to just make one close to mine. I didn't want any numbers in my name So that's why ot took me so long..

I remember cycling through last names forever, coming up with my first name forever (still can't believe I misspelled the IE/EI thing)... god yes, the naming was forever, I know it had to be over an hour

ETA: And then it was a total shock that once you hit "submit" that name cannot be changed ever!

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Andred Darwin said:

I get your point, but I believe its personal to each one... in this case, to you and probably quite a few... 

I dont think SL is just as you described...

Second Life Official

The link above ( SL Official Flickr channel ) shows that a lot of people do enjoy the Barbie/Ken play (and not black and white... actually, full of bright colors and HD), the landscape, the exploring, the communities, the role play... 

Almost every day (mostly when someone contacts me) I meet people with huge projects and some extremely impressive... or at least, projects that matter to them and they are having a lot of fun developing them! I think that is what SL can provide and that is what SL is...

From a retention standpoint, the majority of new users don't get to experience or even know that it does exist.... 

Hey I have a lot of fun in SL too.
But I like black and white movies without sound, just like the rest of us.
SL is totally not shiny attractive or appealing to most people who are lured in to give it a try, not on arrival, not during the learning process, simply never.

My point is: SL isn't mainstream, never was, never will be. It caters to a niche IMHO.
Most people who log in first time, discover very quickly that the concept of SL isn't their beer.
That's why retention is so low.

It was a sensation for a very short while somewhere around 2007.
That will not return. 
The META hype is cooling down already as well.
The market is limited and SL's software is outdated with some fresh paint here and there in an effort to disguise it.

Let's enjoy while it lasts (and I believe that there are still years of lifespan left).

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I remember cycling through last names forever, coming up with my first name forever (still can't believe I misspelled the IE/EI thing)... god yes, the naming was forever, I know it had to be over an hour

ETA: And then it was a total shock that once you hit "submit" that name cannot be changed ever!

TBH I just chose "Zhaoying" because it was at the end of the list, there were fewer "Z" names, and it was "Asian".

(I had at that time dated mostly Asian men for about 8 years. My first avatar was, of course, "Hirajuku Male".)

• Like 1

Back when I was new, NCI Kuula helped make my decision to stay. It may not have been in the first 10 minutes. I had issues with my first day, but I was willing to keep trekking. However, finding NCI Kuula was my safety net, my security blanket and I felt like a part of a community there. The tutorials, volunteers, and visitors helped lower my fears. 

Of course everyone is different and my needs may not be the same as many. 

I think maybe a folder filled with landmarks for help sims, community Sims, etc should be handed out. Or does that already happen? 

Edited by blissfulbreeze
Spelling
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Hey I have a lot of fun in SL too.
But I like black and white movies without sound, just like the rest of us.
SL is totally not shiny attractive or appealing to most people, not on arrival, not during the learning process, simply never.

My point is: SL isn't mainstream, never was, never will be. It caters a niche IMHO.

It was a sensation for a very short while somewhere around 2007.
That will not return. 
The META hype is cooling down already as well.
The market is limited and SL's software is outdated with some fresh paint here and there in an efford to disguise it.

Let's enjoy while it lasts (and I believe that there are still some years of lifespan left).

I know you do... and yes would be nice if SL looked like Cyberpunk 2077 :) , and you are right, 2007 will not return... at the same time, I think 2022's SL platform is way better! Still on this topic of new users and retention, management (if they want to grow), need to invest on showcasing and providing a way for people to really try the 2022 experience that SL can provide (a free account helps, but not enough for a 1st week...) ... it needs new people to create/use and improve... 

Even though it may not be up to the latest standards... there are a lot of areas in SL that are really nice, "not too shaby", whether landscapes, racing, role play, shooter games....  and with the recent improvements, are really easy to enjoy with decent speeds... ( Minecraft and Roblox dont look as nice as SL can... and yet, they have millions of concurrent users! Management had its role in the past, but hopefully now with resources, they will be able to improve!)

Edited by Andred Darwin
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

So what ! 

this is what i mean, and it isn't 2007 ish quality, that's simply not the full information, like it's something "dirty" or "less" to play SL with that gear, perhaps get that golden spoon out of the porridge, it's eatable with a wooden or chromed iron spoon too. So is SL
It can run perfectly fine with lower specs, and if people aren't used to see or use the bling and top cards, they won't miss it.
If they stay and want more there's time enough to expand the experience to a "better" level.

Except some geeks a majority of SL players aren't spending thousends on a machine to see a atmospheric bling, they spend their money on rent and food..

I’m not sure what point you are trying to make. I was just stating people are being genuine when suggesting you have a decent video card. And people who have good pc’s don’t necessarily have some special spoon in their mouths. You prioritize food and rent. I prioritize a good pc since it’s my hobby and well I live with roommates and drive a used car. If I found a silver spoon in my mouth I would probably pawn it and buy 2 more RAM sticks for my PC with the money. And install them while eating a plain ham sandwich or some ramen noodle.

Edited by Finite
  • Like 1

IMO it boils down to 3 main things

1) Initial Lag
2) The UI - way to hard to understand simple things

3)What to do and where to go

The newer viewer code rolling out will help, but not eliminate Lag, but the UI  and just trying to figure what and how things work..... and lastly, one usualy gets dumped in a noob terminal and then you like ok,,, and now......?

Edited by Jackson Redstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.