What do you want to look like, males?

HeathcliffMontague

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

42 minutes ago, Cali Souther said:

Holy Mother of That Can't Be Real !!!!   

Yeah. I had a woman where I work come in all the time who had a hugely muscled frame. At first I thought she was a man but it was clear she was just a ripped and dedicated contender. Also the nicest woman to talk to. She started out as a fatty and out of shape… classic story .. but to her it was something remarkable and achievement wise outstanding. She wanted me to start but goshnapit I do like my cookies!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

Yeah. I had a woman where I work come in all the time who had a hugely muscled frame. At first I thought she was a man but it was clear she was just a ripped and dedicated contender. Also the nicest woman to talk to. She started out as a fatty and out of shape… classic story .. but to her it was something remarkable and achievement wise outstanding. She wanted me to start but goshnapit I do like my cookies!! 

Without a doubt,  it's quite an achievement.   haha ... I love my muffins! 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cali Souther said:

Holy Mother of That Can't Be Real !!!!   

Yeah, likely hopped up on a fair amount of HGH and/or creatine. Back to the thread... I prefer the Hemsworth surfer look, that's actually more attainable with hard work and proper diet adjustments. That's what my Belleza Jake alt aims for, based on the slim shape. :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

Awesome story! IRL I nearly achieved the Hemsworth look documented in this thread back in my 20's. These days I look a bit more like... IDK... "shorty dad bod boxer"? LOL! Yeah, I still lift some weights, do bodyweight stuff, cardio and some calisthenics, but I love my treats too (in moderation). 

• Like 2

I'm a woman with a few male avatars that definitely do *not* fit the standard (I like em very, very pretty), but I'll answer anyway.

The exact opposite. Muscles? No thank you. My avatars are slim/slender, pierced, tattooed, long haired, alternative, and goth. And pretty, of course.

I'd give anything at this point for a proper slender body - but for now I just roll with a dialed-down Legacy.

• Like 3

On 3/18/2022 at 12:52 AM, HeathcliffMontague said:

Most go for Frank on the far right. Actually Mr Olympia. Where I am going with this? Dunno but what are folks going for?

Arnold Frank.jpg

Why are these the only options? And I would say judging by the mockery in response to that male Inithium body that was released recently, not many people find any of these looks too attractive. I certainly don't. My male alt is thin.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 12:51 PM, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

I have a friend in SL who is a bodybuilder in RL. Her avi isn't quite THAT built, but it's . . . pretty formidable.

My sense is that she intimidates a lot of guys . . . but she seems to do okay for herself, so to speak. It might have something to do with the fact that she's also funny, articulate, and very sweet (in a slightly dangerous way).

As a sidebar -- does the OP actually want women's opinions on this? I had the sense, maybe incorrect, that this was directed at other men, about what they liked in a masculine look?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Vanessa Amethyst said:

it does not even indicate strength a real strongman looks nothing like a body builder here is a picture of Hafthor Bjornsson winner of Iceland's strongest man 9 times

icelands-strongest-man-challenge.jpg

He has actually lost close to 100 lbs recently and is incredibly cut.. 

Hafthor 'The Mountain' Bjornsson Shows Off Remarkable 77lb Weight Loss

Still terrifying though.. 

• Like 2

On 3/19/2022 at 9:09 PM, Emily Nova said:

I won't even complain about other's bodies. I get enough grief as it is. I'm skinny and people hate skinny bodies on here, for some reason.

It's good to accept everyone for who they are... big, small, heavy, tall...... etc etc....      Sometimes,  society (not specifically talking about SL at the moment)...   tends to over correct.   For a very long time,  skinny was the only thing that was acceptable in fashion.   Now,  they have finally begun to recognize that the entire population is not a size 2,   and so in some cases ---  the grief that was given to the full figured folks -  is being redirected to those who just happen to be slim.       

It would certainly be nice if we could fix a problem without creating a new one,  but again...     we tend to over correct.    I'm told it will eventually even out and be better.   I'm not convinced.   :)   Meanwhile,   just be you.    In the end,  that's all we can really do anyway.

Nice thing about SL ...  you can be just about anything you want to be!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.