What do you want to look like, males?

HeathcliffMontague

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While I only have one male alt, that only serves to help with animation positioning, I will offer my comment as a straight female on the above "looks":  I would not engage with any of them as I  do not at all like the "super beefed up muscle" look.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

As a male in RL I wouldn't want to look like any of those first four. (There's no chance of that anyway, but whatever.)

As a female in SL, I have even less interest in any of those four. Like, ewww, no, totally gross.

That heavily muscled look on either gender does absolutely nothing for me. That indicates raw strength, but says nothing about a person's overall health and wellness.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, HeathcliffMontague said:

Most go for Frank on the far right. Actually Mr Olympia. Where I am going with this? Dunno but what are folks going for?

Arnold Frank.jpg

None of these are attractive to me hehe. Body builders at this level look deformed haha 😄.  Soŕry to all the bodybuilders in the group.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Yeah, that last one looks human, at least.

I do SML, so I see a lot of the "bodybuilder" avatars, and while I have my "amazon warrior" who is heavily muscled in a realistic manner she's pretty much the runt of the "muscle" bodies.

I go more for the Chen Wei Ling type, though that's as a woman, but I don't see an appeal to the men who focus on size rather than achieving something. Anyone in SL can grab a slider and crank it up to 110 after spending 4k L$ on a lumpy body, but you need patience and dedication to actually raise the scripted strength in the "fitness" systems.

It is funny for the 5'4" Maitreya Petite avatar to step up and outlift a eight foot tall 2X XG body that often can't even sit on "power" equipment :)

42 minutes ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

You have to admire the commitment she had to do that to herself! 

I think that applies to body builders of both genders. And most athletes in general, really. 

29 minutes ago, NanashiNyx said:

It is funny for the 5'4" Maitreya Petite avatar to step up and outlift a eight foot tall 2X XG body that often can't even sit on "power" equipment

Back when I did SML with Neph, she routinely won the weekly contests. It was pretty funny to see the leaderboard with all those mountains-'o-muscle, and then in the first spot a lithe 5'2 Goth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.