Be honest...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As my new year's resolution is to not give a f*ck about things I used to give a f*ck about, I am actually doing pretty well so far. 

If I don't want my hairdresser to come and cut my hair, I can say no without giving a f*ck about hurting her feelings - she cuts too much off every time anyway.

If I don't want to stand talking in the street to Al and his little dog, I can just say "I'm going now" and not have to give an excuse or a f*ck. My time is as precious as the next person's.

I don't need to stop drinking alcohol because I so rarely drink alcohol.

I don't need to go on a diet because I'm finding with all the walking I keep doing every day just to get from A to B the weight is slowly coming off even though I am still troughing on cake on a regular basis.

Thanks for asking.

How are you getting along with your new year's resolution(s)?

• Like 8

I prefer to start small and work my way up.  For example, my new years resolution for January was to have a cup of coffee every morning.  I figure by the time I get to December I can try something more outlandish since at least then when I inevitably fail to stick to it, I'll only have 30 days or less to feel guilty about it before it's time to start all over again! 😄

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

New year?  This still looks like 2021.  Did something change?

Yes, something did change in my life in 2022.
I started to use my new block calendar. A fresh cartoon every day.

• Like 4

I'm pretty much on track with my new year's resolutions in both my professional career and personal life.:P 
I had to prioritize my planned out activities a bit due to unforeseen surprises and complications, but aside from that they still remain in the plan for 2022.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.