SL lindens

victoravatar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What are some ways to make them? Without working in sl or putting rl money in sl a part from that are there any other ones in 2021? Maybe there's new ones now that i have missed bcus i do know of some

Edited by victoravatar

55 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

What are some ways to make them? Without working in sl or putting rl money in sl a part from that are there any other ones in 2021? Maybe there's new ones now that i have missed bcus i do know of some

Hmm - how many ways to you know of in RL to get money without working for it?

• Like 6

If you know of 'some' just use those to scrape together L$. If you're not willing to buy L$ and you're not from a prohibited state you could add payment info which would be enough to gain you access to skill game regions many have some freeplay versions of games that would pay out around L$2 per win

• Like 2

The fasted and easiest way to get money in SL is to add money from your RL bank, credit card or PayPal account. 

Barring actual work or scamming, there are a few games in SL that pay off in lindens. It's been awhile for me, but the Linden Realms game used to pay out a few lindens for collecting gems. There is a fishing game that pays out lindens & some similar ones. There are options for wearing some kind of "click me" sign that directs others to a website (a rather tacky way of earning lindens imo). Money trees and Camping for lindens used to be something you could do years ago, but these options are rare now.

Personally, I think it's more efficient to look for free stuff than to look for free money. There are also places were you can hang out in a decorated house and rez your packages for free, much as if you were squatting there. Join freebie groups and Men's shopping groups. Look at the parcel settings of places that look nice to see if they allow rezzing to anyone or to members of a free group.

• Like 6

On 11/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, victoravatar said:

yeaaah but this is completely different from RL

How is SL different in that aspect?

The only source for L$ comes from outside SL: People who buy L$ with RL currency. There are no L$ generated within SL. Those Lindens are then exchanged between residents for goods and services. At that stage its not different from RL. You can't get L$ out of thin air and nobody would just donate it in large amounts to you, because there is value attached to it. So you have two options: Buy it yourself or offer something that convinces people to give it to you.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2021 at 7:40 PM, victoravatar said:

step one, Create a female alt.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Step 2...find an unsuspecting person to pay for everything and give you money then create yet another female alt and so on and so on...

So that's where all the people looking for sugar daddies come from? Multiplying via binary fission .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.