SL lindens

victoravatar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Chris Nova said:

Oh no, theres way more than $2000 worth. Trust me, I know. I get dragged along for shopping trips. And somehow, creators still come out with new shoes. Daily. Its really horrifying.

technicly if you count all the shoes that are just the same model, sometimes with different textures, but why would you be buying 400 copys of basicly the same shoe? we're only counting unique instances here.

1 hour ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

Actually I have a friend who's going to these sploder places and he says he wins a good L$. 

Good money is a relative term, and varies a lot according to who says it. What is good money to one person is chump change to another.

44 minutes ago, Nagafusa Takeda said:

technicly if you count all the shoes that are just the same model, sometimes with different textures, but why would you be buying 400 copys of basicly the same shoe? we're only counting unique instances here.

Are we? Says who? There are literally thousands of unique mesh shoes on the MP.. 

30 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Never had a job in SL, don't ever want a job in SL.  I know some people enjoy it but nah, I don't want to promise to be somewhere and do something during my down time (SL time).  That would seem too much like...well...work.  

I thought the same thing before, also my sl time is very limited. But.. some "things" made me do it and now I enjoy my sl job. I have 1 perm during the week for 1 hour. And I can work whenevdr I'm free, so it's nice. Sometimes is boring like any other job, but most of the time I'm having fun. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 1:40 AM, victoravatar said:

What are some ways to make them? Without working in sl or putting rl money in sl

Does that imply you want L$ but are you are willing to work for them neither in SL nor in RL?

First off: L$ and real-world currencies are interchangeable, L$ aren't just play money like in a game of Monopoly.

That said, I'm afraid even begging for L$ requires a minimal amount of labor, so I'm afraid you'll have to go to another universe, where the second law of thermodynamics will be more favorable to you.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.