How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

6 minutes ago, archangel969 said:

I love the black. Funny that colour can do so much.

I would try all sorts of colours that go with warm red hair, so warm colours.

I onces did colour analysis and then it turned out I should wear hard cool colours (dark hair, light skin call for pronounced contrasts). Wam hair colours could ask for warm colours. I also remember that redheads are the only ones who can wear turquoise without looking like they are suffering from a serious disease :-).

Cinny, are you listening to Archangel? Try some turquoise too!!!

• Haha 1

Here are another couple of pics that show how nice black looks on @Cinnamon Mistwood. The first one I posted a few months ago, when we were at the Kondor Center. The other one is just now, with her having added some long gloves. Gorgeous!!!

CinnamonatKondor2.thumb.png.8f5c08aad8c9f0df5e270ba8e447bae1.png

Cinn Latex2.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Here are another couple of pics that show how nice black looks on @Cinnamon Mistwood. The first one I posted a few months ago, when we were at the Kondor Center. The other one is just now, with her having added some long gloves. Gorgeous!!!

Cinn Latex2.png

Dalm @Cinnamon Mistwood! Back at it again with the black dress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.98ad86c94387d0eead7805375df3a0d2.pngSnapshot_006.thumb.png.4d750a2c78f6be0a36f646b1e1a639e8.pngOne can never have too many jockstraps.

Oh that's a hell  of a gorgeous BBQ.

I don't have that great body of yours but for you I share a pic for which I have to dig deep into my Flickr archives. Indeed, in recent years I have been wearing purely suits. I found sexy clothes like jockstripes too much of a distraction from what I was doing in SL in recent years (an interview cycle, setting up public sims). And as a novelist, I know that a clear and unified image, also in style, is most effective. But yes, just an exception for now :-).

Angelus in the apple orchid

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I'm twenty-seven years old, I've no money and no prospects. I'm already a burden to my parents and I'm frightened. So don't you judge me, Lizzy. Don't you dare judge me!

I'm going to do a proper pic with this dress later, but here's a quickie of me looking as "Regency" as I can (for the moment). I've always wanted to be a Jane Austen heroine (except for Emma or Fanny. Yeah, no.)

,Regency-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.da93bdcebdf8ed347b5e6607b3286915.png

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Cinn Latex2.png

I'll agree, except I think Cinn looks pretty gorgeous in any colour.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'll agree, except I think Cinn looks pretty gorgeous in any colour.

I certainly won't argue with you on that!!!

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Yes!  My favorite animal of all time.  They were on sale over the weekend.   I've never attached a companion animal or had one on my parcels, but I couldn't resist.

Where I first heard of Capybaras as a cub: 

Pictures of them, and their inclusion in the book version of "Born Free"!

"Born Free" happened to be about Lions..

I almost forgot the Capybaras / Lions connection!

33 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Yes!  My favorite animal of all time.  They were on sale over the weekend.   I've never attached a companion animal or had one on my parcels, but I couldn't resist.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I have not read the book, but I am not surprised that you have since it's about lions. 🦁

The movie was popular too, and obviously more accessible than the book.  It was supposed to be a "tear-jerker" from what I remember. (Because you have to let the lions go, since they were "Born Free".)  

And JUST IN CASE you did not know, the song is below.

I was into "cats" at the time, so "lions" were a good fit.

50 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

My son always wanted one as a pet.  😂.  I used a picture of one for his icon on my phone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1