How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

2 hours ago, archangel969 said:

You are so brave to try Blender! I just get a headache only from thinking about using that tool 🙂

Personally, when I can avoid Blender, I do.  I'll stick to 3DSMAX when I'm not working with sculpted prims.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Oh, that's SO recognizable 🙂

I didn't notice until I was posting it. I  mentioned it because I figured @Cinnamon Mistwood would get a laugh out of it. Only she and my wife would get it.

• Like 1

Watching TV

I think our avatar sometimes shows those things about us we don't want to accept. Like if your avatar is a rich girl, just admit it, you have a full rich life. If your avatar is a lion, well, just admit it, you're a lion.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I admit it..!

Gold Feral Lion with Wings and Flexitail_002.png

If it looks like a lion and it tastes like a lion, you should ask yourself why you're kissing a lion.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, cirleen said:

Watching TV

I think our avatar sometimes shows those things about us we don't want to accept. Like if your avatar is a rich girl, just admit it, you have a full rich life. If your avatar is a lion, well, just admit it, you're a lion.

Lol, and you have to be rich, by SL standards anyways, to be able to afford the "Rich Girl" outfits!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

FA03ED7F-3E47-47AF-8A08-C4B75421366F.jpeg

kiss kiss kiss kiss. Some thing with a tail is kissing you. What is that? Is it a possum?

Who buys outfits when any 3 from the closet can be mixed together? I'm surprised no one noticed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cirleen said:

kiss kiss kiss kiss. Some thing with a tail is kissing you. What is that? Is it a possum?

Who buys outfits when any 3 from the closet can be mixed together? I'm surprised no one noticed.

But what rich girl wears the same thing twice LOL?

• Like 1

I didn't mean financially rich, I meant rich with fulfillment in life. If you didn't know, I'm giving away free Saint titles. Saint Sandor, it has a ring to it. You must have a pair a pair of wings tucked away somewhere, don't you? Can we see them?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cirleen said:

No, it's a small Devil whispering in my ear. You know, like the "angel" on one side, and the "Devil" on another? There's no kissing.

• Like 1

Devils are such a nuisance, always offering romantic candlelit dinners. With no kissing. I found that an opossum on one shoulder and a lion on the other works much better. But if you're already a lion, it would be like having a human on the shoulder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, cirleen said:

I didn't mean financially rich, I meant rich with fulfillment in life. If you didn't know, I'm giving away free Saint titles. Saint Sandor, it has a ring to it. You must have a pair a pair of wings tucked away somewhere, don't you? Can we see them?

I DO have wings. I'll have to dig them up later LOL. But me? Sainthood? I guess if you call me "Simon Templar". 

Edited by Bagnu

LoL. Oh that would be amazing to see the wings. Simon eventually changed his name to James Bond. Did you ever notice how the plots of old movies and tv shows began to move faster over the years, or maybe modern special effects makes it seem that way. I doubt if people used to think slower back in those days but society was more restrictive, so in a way, maybe they did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cirleen said:

LoL. Oh that would be amazing to see the wings. Simon eventually changed his name to James Bond. Did you ever notice how the plots of old movies and tv shows began to move faster over the years, or maybe modern special effects makes it seem that way. I doubt if people used to think slower back in those days but society was more restrictive, so in a way, maybe they did.

I know he did. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I saw some of the saint first run on TV as a kid.!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Oh?  *waits patiently for a photo and hopes the wings are pastel fairy wings*

..My full Angel wing tattoos match my RL tattoos. My feral lion in the picture above even wears the same tattoo!

(I tend to repeat this info, sorry)

• Like 2

LoL, I love James Bond even though it did end with that brutal killing machine Daniel Craig guy. But The Saint kind of went over my head I guess crime was more exciting back then, now it's all we see on TV. So I feel younger by a few... months.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Oh?  *waits patiently for a photo and hopes the wings are pastel fairy wings*

I wouldn't be caught dead in those. They wouldn't match my gown!!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

* Quietly slips her wings back into her inventory*

Yep, they're black. I've seen them!!! And leather!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1