How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Me as Swallow applying for a "secretary " job. Of course I DID get hired, even though I made it clear I can't type or file...He had other things in mind that he considered "better" qualifications...

Swallow Apllying for secretary job 1.jpg

Swallow Apllying for secretary job.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

On 4/22/2024 at 8:45 PM, Bagnu said:

Me as Swallow applying for a "secretary " job. Of course I DID get hired, even though I made it clear I can't type or file...He had other things in mind that he considered "better" qualifications...

Swallow Apllying for secretary job 1.jpg

Swallow Apllying for secretary job.jpg

You mean make and bring tea?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

You mean make and bring tea?

LOL, with the amount of time he spent purely interviewing me for the "position", I'm surprised he didn't make me do that!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Most of my pictures here start out "So I got bored..."

I love setting up new places, so that's what I do.  This is my latest rental, and included the house and ground-level landscaping, then I attacked the house with all sorts of add-ons and parts pillaged from a rezzed-out version of my own copy of this build, as well as some additional wood trim.

It kept me busy for hours, and kept my linden balance safe for that period of time :D

KuLani 042324 2048.png

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
8 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Exploring the very last region @ Fantasy Fairre... Sobs*fcbcb7e5dfe6865a78c0e2f5847d9c8c.gif

Expand  

Does it make you feel sad?

Yes it does.  I looooveee to see new sim layouts from SL's most talented landscape architects.

I need to mention, too, that I am using the forum and exploring FF as an excuse to avoid an important Blender lesson.  But then, I might be addicted to Blender too.  Confuz.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Been waiting for the new petite release from the Fallen Gods at the Fantasy Faire going on five hours...hubby is kindly waiting with me. I pick up the new petite avi every year, but have never waited for it like this. 😆

There have been a lot of adorable petites waiting throughout the day too.

Waiting....png

Edited by Dafadilia Wayfarer
  • Like 12

57 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Yes it does.  I looooveee to see new sim layouts from SL's most talented landscape architects.

I need to mention, too, that I am using the forum and exploring FF as an excuse to avoid an important Blender lesson.  But then, I might be addicted to Blender too.  Confuz.

Blender...The ultimate in torture....I wish Avastar and Primstar were available for 3DSMAX!!! 

• Like 2

I guess all the nice girls went to FF...

image.jpeg.f7ba2c653e4c2264d5c9b2abeff412ed.jpeg

I took this at The Oasis. They have a photo platform with dozens of backgrounds.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Oasis I/9/122/2108 - Unfortunately this is one of those regions where all LMs land you in the same place. you'll have to look around for a teleport. Get on the main street and walk east to the end then south and wind around to the zoo.

• Like 6