How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

1 hour ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Trompe L'oeil makes a lot of houses that have tall "stilts" and columns under them for mountains. Hard to work with but fun to look down on everyone.

I'm also taking a look at Fanatik and possibly doing something funky with castles and bridges...

• Like 4

So, yesterday in SL . . .

. . . I fell in love with this dude I had one dance with, who turned out to be a mortal enemy of my family. Then later, I got the word that he had murdered a relative who'd killed his best bro in a street brawl, and was on the run, but he still found time to break into my bedroom and, well, you know . . .

. . . and then some idiot friar said I should pretend to be dead, so I did, but when I woke up I was in my ancestral crypt, and the dude was lying dead near me, along with another guy who was in love with me whom I guess he must have killed?

Anyway, wow, yeah, it was that kind of day.

Probably this should go in the "Peeves" thread.

For-I-Will-not-Away-(Juliet)-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.760ffde62a18790f415eb07f1c866e86.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

. . . I fell in love with this dude I had one dance with, who turned out to be a mortal enemy of my family. Then later, I got the word that he had murdered a relative who'd killed his best bro in a street brawl, and was on the run, but he still found time to break into my bedroom and, well, you know . . .

. . . and then some idiot friar said I should pretend to be dead, so I did, but when I woke up I was in my ancestral crypt, and the dude was lying dead near me, along with another guy who was in love with me whom I guess he must have killed?

For-I-Will-not-Away-(Juliet)-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.760ffde62a18790f415eb07f1c866e86.png

I generally don't laugh at your photos, but  🤣😂😆 for the post

It is a nice pic.  I love the red dress in the monotone environment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I...I..don't know what to say... or how to react!!! Lol, my life is boring compared to YOURS!!! God, I've been working too much on the Island. I need to get out more. But Caitlin will kill ME if I don't finish the bridge...and soon...

• Like 1

Cat took this pic in the morning, as I went to RL work a couple of days ago. She was getting ready for her day in SL...

Brush Hair 1.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 5

On 6/15/2023 at 7:01 PM, Han Held said:

Having a big lump of ugly mainland I can't flatten is...frustrating.

At least it's good for "funposts" right? right?

18cd9a41243daa075c6a412832a76dc8.jpg

*wonders if that's a Rainbow reference on purpose*

Come down with fire
Lift my spirit higher
Someone's screaming my name
Come and make me holy again

*cranks it up*

• Like 4

Cat and I sharing some close moments a few minutes ago. Aftercare is extremely important, especially with someone you love. It's important for both sides.

Cat and sandor loving moment A.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 6

I bought a mountain bike:

Snapshot_004.png.46daeacaddcefec19b6657b

I made it kinda look like my real mountain bike:

Fy66gjXXgAAP1hj?format=jpg&name=large

i did this mostly to figure out how much of an issue are region crossings really, because i havent experienced a whole lot of that and i dont think theyre that bad

and i think im still right, because the issues i had with biking around all over the roads is not to do with region crossings, they went fine, its due to the overall latency of control, stuff loading in slowly, land conflicts where god forbid i ride on the curb and end up in someones land where my bike proceeds to take off and im left floating, and just general "jank", the roads are not great

so while its super fun, it looks like this sometimes:

wewlad.png.24c02492a46aa5b1e05124f11f00a

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Caitlin went away for a couple of weeks on a vacation, and will be away from SL. I'm really happy for her, and I know she'll have an amazing time. But I'll really miss her. We see each other everyday inworld, and have for over a year. I didn't take any pics. My focus was on our conversation. I think this expresses how I feel right now though.  But that's just me being selfish by knowing how much I'll miss her.

Grey.png

• Like 1

Just going though last nights pics from our usual Sunday night discussion group that I go to with @Cinnamon Mistwood and our friend @Christina Halpin. Christina got a new look, and I think it's great. Caitlin's not usually online that time. Last time she was, she and Cinny took off outside to chat LOL. You'll have to take me shopping or dancing Cinny. That'll make me feel better about Cat being away.

Christina new look.png

Cinn and Sandor Discussion group.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Ha!  I'll run off with Caitlin or Christina for girl talk anytime.  They are my first female friends inworld in a decade!

And they both really like you!!! LOL, see what happens when you hang out with the "wrong" crowd?

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1