How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

After exploring SL20B a bit more, I decided to do the hunt.  It was pretty easy and no cheating was necessary 😜

Snapshot_106.thumb.png.4b662fe98aa49b0f98fe13a2de1b660b.png

*NOM NOM NOM*

Snapshot_109.thumb.png.6fc2aa6cfa1a620a6583edc132a05cc9.png

There were even some decorations for my home.   I almost did not get the last prize, but I read the last hint carefully, and also noticed there was one package hidden away on the HUD that had not populated.  After I read the last "hint" disguised as a congratulations message, I found the last one relatively easily.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

After exploring SL20B a bit more, I decided to do the hunt.  It was pretty easy and no cheating was necessary 😜

Snapshot_106.thumb.png.4b662fe98aa49b0f98fe13a2de1b660b.png

*NOM NOM NOM*

Snapshot_109.thumb.png.6fc2aa6cfa1a620a6583edc132a05cc9.png

There were even some decorations for my home.   I almost did not get the last prize, but I read the last hint carefully, and also noticed there was one package hidden away on the HUD that had not populated.  After I read the last "hint" disguised as a congratulations message, I found the last one relatively easily.

I like the way you shove cotton candy into your face!

• Haha 5

Spent another day on my alt as SLB20.  It could take weeks to get through it all because I stop to play with everything and read all the informational signs.  This kind of exploring is best done alone since very few people would find this entertaining and I don't want to feel rushed.  I've never been into justifying what I find fun.

image.thumb.jpeg.58bf7c7c181de6715376f519a7805818.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e88b9d740e39bbce1948cb6aae018b36.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.495895bbccb7ae8b95d487618b86ac73.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Went to have a look at my sister's new build for her club. I don't much like change, but it looks rather nice ..

Snapshot-070.png

Then I went back home to stare at the bedroom alcove and see whether I could muster the effort to get any work done, it's looking rather a mess since I started shuffling stuff in last night. 

Snapshot-073.png

Thousands upon thousands of pictures from years of photography in SL, yet I can't find anything to put on those posters. Oh well, guess I should do the walls first anyway, the naked whitewash isn't too homey. 

Snapshot-074.png

But first .. A gin & tonic and a think. I think .. A cigar would go well with this.

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Today in SL I located the dead and emaciated body of a missing colleague.

Chief Medical Officer's Log
UESS Rocinante
Gliese 581e

Nothing here makes any sense. Gliese 581e shouldn't exist. Not like this.

And there's something out there.

The recon team, Carpenter and Kumar, is missing. But Carpenter's beacon is still functioning. Heading out to find him.

https://secondlife.com/destination/natthimmel

Gliese-581e-3-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.0d778f4a3e622fad5b98761ae2ba94f7.png

Uh Oh

Raygun 002

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Found a really cool AI generated RP exhibit done in Cyberpunk, now I am chatting with the bot and sharing my quest with it.  Unfortunately, the mega duck is not located here, but I do believe this AI might be hiding something from me 🤨

Snapshot_120(2).thumb.png.569480b87c2075e7325bd44ad8f7bee0.png

This place looks amazing :D
Snapshot_122.thumb.png.9d30211226de66ffacdd67ce7deff058.png

I knew she was holding something back!

Snapshot-123-2.png

Location for anyone interested:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLB Glamorous/23/172/24

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 11

I hope to cover more ground at the SL20B exhibits. Cat is the best alt for the job. Here is the Flying in to the Future exhibit.

original_649d0f90af1f08231cdaa2bf.png

I noticed a Yava balloon in the sky and hopped right in. It's a good idea to increase the draw distance for this ride. @Polenth Yue was in the balloon behind me.

original_649d144b241f2d166ae6b7c1.png

We met up briefly at The Oroborus stage.

original_649d17df513f1921274163af.png

Bryn Oh - Piano Roll

original_649d2150513f192c7b4163af.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Istelathis said:

Found a really cool AI generated RP exhibit done in Cyberpunk, now I am chatting with the bot and sharing my quest with it.  Unfortunately, the mega duck is not located here, but I do believe this AI might be hiding something from me 🤨

Snapshot_120(2).thumb.png.569480b87c2075e7325bd44ad8f7bee0.png

This place looks amazing :D
Snapshot_122.thumb.png.9d30211226de66ffacdd67ce7deff058.png

I knew she was holding something back!

Snapshot-123-2.png

Location for anyone interested:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLB Glamorous/23/172/24

Ugh, it called you by your full name with last name "Resident". You'd think one of the ChatAI Bot "basics" is to leave off "Resident" and/or use your display name. I blame whoever scripted/programmed it. 

• Like 6

Tiggie and I are enjoying our new little corner on the Blake Sea and hope that this will be semi-permanent or better.  Things have been rough in this corner with two separate marinas coming and then disappearing so we lost our previous little corners.  But this time, I am renting directly from the region owner and hoping for smooth sailing..........  Wish us fair winds, please!

image.thumb.jpeg.364d10fdb84367cc2f501c3511505027.jpeg

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Tiggie and I are enjoying our new little corner on the Blake Sea and hope that this will be semi-permanent or better.  Things have been rough in this corner with two separate marinas coming and then disappearing so we lost our previous little corners.  But this time, I am renting directly from the region owner and hoping for smooth sailing..........  Wish us fair winds, please!

Hope it's yours and Tiggie's forever home 🐈💚

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Ugh, it called you by your full name with last name "Resident". You'd think one of the ChatAI Bot "basics" is to leave off "Resident" and/or use your display name. I blame whoever scripted/programmed it. 

It is not quite there yet, the name did not bother me that much, but I can see how it would bother others and I did notice it.  I think what was accomplished was pretty cool though, and the exhibit itself was gorgeous.  I did not have shared environment on when I first took my screenshot which I regret, and also I did not have projectors enabled.  I went back there to do the parcel better justice, because of the work they put into it was significant and I think my screenshots did not quite capture the work put into it.

Snapshot_128.thumb.png.ae8e15dff2d7de019bbd9c8e32b8a5da.png

Snapshot_131.thumb.png.4fe242f9bf3a8c79ba47725e5258dd0e.png

I did correct it on my name, and it worked though.

Snapshot_129(2).thumb.png.3cb9078b86b39d8bb95a4427a83f7214.png

After the correction, it went back to "Resident", so I don't think it is saving any preferences I have requested.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I took a break so far from 3D modelling today, and worked on a new Alt. She's got a collar, and all the amenities, just like all of my accounts, even though she's really just for playing "Barbie dressup". @Cinnamon Mistwood showed me these new stockings she got, and I loved them, so I got them for Caitlin, and all my female alts too. Expensive, but they come with stilettos. The crinkles are like RL non-stretch vintage nylons. Can't wait to see them on Cat!!! But the hair....oh God...It's "Gretchen". I'll have to ask Cinny to give me some MP links to a few she showed me last night. I think they would work, and would save me lots of time in search and demo-ing.

CeliaA.png

Nylons 2A..png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 8

22 hours ago, Istelathis said:

After the correction, it went back to "Resident", so I don't think it is saving any preferences I have requested.

When someone posted the guts of a ChatGPT script on the Forum before, (IIRC) part of each "input" included the previous "outputs", to keep it on topic, I suppose. So to me, that kind of thing explains why it would "forget" after a short time and revert.

• Like 5

I found a small house in SL20B, made for those with smaller avatars.

Snapshot_180.thumb.png.bf3fff85f6e546174ce8be7448d7081d.png

Yay!  My favorite mesh model has a chance to play!

Snapshot_181.thumb.png.97c22bc08a5025fd1f5a4aeaa85fa0c4.png

Even at this height, I felt a little too tall though so I went even smaller with a pixies avatar.

Snapshot-184.png

Way below the limit, but still fun to explore with.

Snapshot-183.png

Okay, perhaps I went a little too far this time.  I need to find an avatar that is between these two sizes, but for now back to my normal sized avatar better suited for most SL environments.

Snapshot-186.png

😜

Okay, I've been awake for too long now and it is showing.  I enjoyed this small house though, I have gone through the process of making smaller houses for my avatars, and it can be a pain getting everything to work just right.  I think they did a great job and I had fun exploring the house. 

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

You mean the Outer Space Road Kill Cafe??

@Scylla Rhiadra dropped me off at this restaurant several years ago and had to leave abruptly. Now I don't have a ride.

Space roadkill isn't too bad. It tastes just like chicken.

• Haha 6

57 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

I might need to stop by the diner on the way home.

Diner

He always does this when I plan to overcook dinner in the microwave.

• Haha 6