How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Went out exploring, found a wonderful autumn themed place. Decided to test some of my windlights and came out with this result. Kudos to all amazing builders who work tirelessly to gives such immersive and stunning places to explore and be part of! 
(more finalized version in another topic :P)
image.thumb.jpeg.006f1ed8fddd407679348d39dde49499.jpeg

• Like 15

Still staying busy inworld, but not taking nearly as many pictures.  I guess I am more focused on the chatting lately.  A typical weekend day in SL starts with checking out the weekend sales to see if there is anything I want because there is rarely anything I actually need.  October also means running around Bellisseria trick-or-treating.  The icing on the SL cake, though, is hanging out with friends and doing nothing much.

Chilling and listening to some fun tunes:

image.thumb.png.fdf9a8e9e7a9ac46f2e2223dc1b52b6c.png

@Ghosty Kipsand @Elora Lunasea demonstrating the proper way to chill when listening to fun tunes:

image.thumb.png.455f29681ff1e016b0840a6637a6ab02.png

A little dancing afterwards:

image.thumb.jpeg.540082ad14549bf8fb3d6c0aaaf42154.jpeg

I popped in to say hi to Sandor, as well, but he already posted a pic of that, and his pic was better than mine. 

• Like 19

Leaving petty forum drama behind for the day, I had a blast running around Bellisseria on horseback.  I found several houses of friends and forum regulars during my exploring.  I really do enjoy being inworld even when I am not feeling social.  A big thanks to whoever had the horse rezzer out in the Ranch house theme! 

image.thumb.jpeg.e445aa9a501be0ce45e0c942c23f0edd.jpeg

• Like 15

On 10/13/2023 at 8:58 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

One of my favourite SL artists, and people, @manoji Yachvili, aka Onceagain, is one of this month's "Focus Artist in Residence" for Focus Magazine, so I dropped by FAIR to check out her exhibition there. Environmentalism is an important theme of her work, and she's produced some "high key" photos that she's placed in a light and airy natural setting for the exhibition.

She's also featured this month in New World Notes.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elven Falls/135/202/27

Manoji-FAIR-Blank.thumb.png.c79d1a83537450c4f43d4fe2ec921f60.png

thank you Scylla, as i always say you are too good to me ^^

• Like 4

Upgraded to Premium Plus, so grabbed a lovely, cheap (with amazing views next to a Linden road!!!) 2048 near waterway and bridge and set this spot up to start. A few hours decorating this morning and voila! Back 75% of the parcel will be for sky box rentals, but here's the searchable and a place to visit and grab a coffee, Bridgeview Cafe. Stop by and visit anytime.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cyalore/65/18/31

BridgeviewCafe1small.thumb.jpg.abc49b11cb7b8d50c7ace3f719b23298.jpg

BridgeviewCafe2small.thumb.jpg.79999b0c081c1383f78dabb6f97aecec.jpg

Still setting up a custom environment but soon!

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Upgraded to Premium Plus, so grabbed a lovely, cheap (with amazing views next to a Linden road!!!) 2048 near waterway and bridge and set this spot up to start. A few hours decorating this morning and voila! Back 75% of the parcel will be for a sky box rental for a friend of mine, but here's the searchable and a place to visit and grab a coffee, Bridgeview Cafe. Stop by and visit anytime.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cyalore/65/18/31

BridgeviewCafe1small.thumb.jpg.abc49b11cb7b8d50c7ace3f719b23298.jpg

BridgeviewCafe2small.thumb.jpg.79999b0c081c1383f78dabb6f97aecec.jpg

Still setting up a custom environment but soon!

If you caught me sneaking around; no you didn't.

image.gif.6ebc27c8eba29c49e883825bd83ab52b.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Snapshot-136.png

Playing around with colours and such before I rip out all of the scripts and animations to start putting in my own.

.. Just got to pick out the animations, as I've scavenged together about 500 of them. 

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, Orwar said:

.. Just got to pick out the animations, as I've scavenged together about 500 of them. 

Feel like this is a peek into my swamped-in-animations future. Can't help just snatching them, 'What if I need this extremely specific sit or weird pose for something? I have to have it.'

• Like 3