Make Us Laugh!

12 hours ago, Modulated said:

This video is incredibly lowbrow but this is my wheelhouse..lol  This guy is hilarious.

I used to have a boss who burped with eye contact. It was effective in making us lose our train of thought when we were complaining about something.

• Haha 2

I've now won the trifecta of Apple Watch silliness. The first was being congratulated for achieving the day's exercise goal simply by walking out to my mailbox, leaving me stranded there (I hate exercise). Second have been the numerous "Time to Stand" alerts I get while driving. Last night I fell asleep on my sofa. At 2:21AM I got a tap on the wrist and a little "bing". I lifted my wrist to see...

"You've reached your Stand goal, Madelaine. Nicely done."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I've now won the trifecta of Apple Watch silliness. The first was being congratulated for achieving the day's exercise goal simply by walking out to my mailbox, leaving me stranded there (I hate exercise). Second have been the numerous "Time to Stand" alerts I get while driving. Last night I fell asleep on my sofa. At 2:21AM I got a tap on the wrist and a little "bing". I lifted my wrist to see...

"You've reached your Stand goal, Madelaine. Nicely done."

You could probably reach your "Stand" goal lifting Root Beers.

• Like 1

I dug deep into the inventory for this SL meme re-creation.  So, please, enjoy the full bright, no mod items I bought 10 years ago. My cute little prim sheep with no eyes makes me very happy.  I knew I had a Bo Peep outfit from a Halloween party.  I just didn't need the blood layer gloves or the bloody daggers for this recreation. 

image.jpeg.a5f3b717f0ca8f868e557ff120e1b8bf.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.096001c9b4976d72e08005a2538fa9c9.jpeg

No, I don't know what my right hand is doing and that is supposed to be a scared look from the head HUD.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/2/2022 at 12:30 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Liar!

It seems that you, like me, love arguments that are absurd, through which you can make your "opponent" smile. The best is when you find someone who's self conscious and insecure and you get them to the point where they come after you, grinning.

No, I actually do loathe them. I grew up being forced to argue constantly just to somehow justify not being completely trod upon all the time, and it was pretty crummy seeing a bunch of people floundering around in thrall to their own aggressiveness, refusing to actually look for answers to their problems, and just taking everything out on everyone else around them in the form of somekind of twisted game, the object of which seemed to be asserting dominance over others through the possession of superior data on subjects they were, on closer inspection, woefully ignorant of.

I really would rather see people work things out intelligently and move on instead of picking at sore spots and kvetching all the time, looking for people to blame for their own inability to navigate reality, but hardly any of them seem to want that.

So, I might pretend to do it too, if only to amuse myself and other people who see the same patterns and feel like making fun of it all, but I most certainly, do not actually enjoy actual arguing. Actually, I much prefer saying "actually" a lot, actually even when it isn't actually called for and might even be seen as grammatically incorrect.

Also, I do sometimes spontaneously take myself and others seriously, I just try to reserve that for times when it's actually important.

And if I weren't mentioning it right now, I'll bet nobody would even have guessed on their own that I typed all of this with so few errors because of how strongly I feel about the deregulation of pickles. That is how unobservant this forum and its inhabitants are, and why we must raise awareness. I know the "funny" threads aren't technically the place for these things, but as they've effectively removed our ability to discuss these topics out in the open, it's probably best that all pickle-related activism and condimental justice pleas be kept hidden out of sight, where the mods never look.

All I ask is that, for my sake, at least, a few people pretend to laugh as if I am kidding about how our cucumbers get cured, and maybe my message will reach those who need to read it, without being intercepted by the agents of deletion, who, as we all know, want nothing more than to see this forum filled with nothing but pure, blank pages, devoid of heart-wrenching social anxiety, mud-flinging, and poopy-name-calling. Our children's pickles, and our children's chilren's pickles are counting on us to take action and maintain our [REDACTED[-[REDACTED] right to [REDACTED] any way we [REDACTED] please.

Thank you.

Like a message in a bottle, I cast this post adrift on the seas of history, and if nobody finds it, I wish you all luck in the coming days. I will be stockpiling sweet relish and bread-n-butter chips at an undisclosed location. If it all goes pear-shaped, my people will know where to find me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PheebyKatz said:

No, I actually do loathe them. I grew up being forced to argue constantly just to somehow justify not being completely trod upon all the time, and it was pretty crummy seeing a bunch of people floundering around in thrall to their own aggressiveness, refusing to actually look for answers to their problems, and just taking everything out on everyone else around them in the form of somekind of twisted game, the object of which seemed to be asserting dominance over others through the possession of superior data on subjects they were, on closer inspection, woefully ignorant of.

I really would rather see people work things out intelligently and move on instead of picking at sore spots and kvetching all the time, looking for people to blame for their own inability to navigate reality, but hardly any of them seem to want that.

So, I might pretend to do it too, if only to amuse myself and other people who see the same patterns and feel like making fun of it all, but I most certainly, do not actually enjoy actual arguing. Actually, I much prefer saying "actually" a lot, actually even when it isn't actually called for and might even be seen as grammatically incorrect.

Also, I do sometimes spontaneously take myself and others seriously, I just try to reserve that for times when it's actually important.

And if I weren't mentioning it right now, I'll bet nobody would even have guessed on their own that I typed all of this with so few errors because of how strongly I feel about the deregulation of pickles. That is how unobservant this forum and its inhabitants are, and why we must raise awareness. I know the "funny" threads aren't technically the place for these things, but as they've effectively removed our ability to discuss these topics out in the open, it's probably best that all pickle-related activism and condimental justice pleas be kept hidden out of sight, where the mods never look.

All I ask is that, for my sake, at least, a few people pretend to laugh as if I am kidding about how our cucumbers get cured, and maybe my message will reach those who need to read it, without being intercepted by the agents of deletion, who, as we all know, want nothing more than to see this forum filled with nothing but pure, blank pages, devoid of heart-wrenching social anxiety, mud-flinging, and poopy-name-calling. Our children's pickles, and our children's chilren's pickles are counting on us to take action and maintain our [REDACTED[-[REDACTED] right to [REDACTED] any way we [REDACTED] please.

Thank you.

Like a message in a bottle, I cast this post adrift on the seas of history, and if nobody finds it, I wish you all luck in the coming days. I will be stockpiling sweet relish and bread-n-butter chips at an undisclosed location. If it all goes pear-shaped, my people will know where to find me.

Ha..Ha? Ha!!!

10 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

/me finds bottle, reads message and sends bottle back with a rolled up papyrus scroll inside:

image.jpeg.749631871f1ea5220cb50c6776ef002a.jpeg

• Like 2