Make Us Laugh!

6 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

EVLu2Jp.png

(my current desk is chaotic evil, although we just got a new big panel so were able to retire a couple of weird ones)

Mine isn't pictured! Larger LCD monitor, mounted above / forward of smaller notebook.  Closest to "Lawful Neutral" with monitor above the notebook.  Does that make my setup still "Lawful Neutral"?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

EVLu2Jp.png

(my current desk is chaotic evil, although we just got a new big panel so were able to retire a couple of weird ones)

Hmm so that makes me lawful neutral when I'm DJing and true neutral the rest of the time. (I run my DJ software on a laptop on the side whilst I'm using the desktop with SL).

We had a power outage.  A few minutes after the power went out, around 5:15 pm, I got a text from Xcel saying they were working on it and would provide updates within an hour.  Now, based on how I learned how to tell time, that would mean by roughly 6:15 pm. Anyway, power came back at 6:50 pm, without any additional messages from Xcel.  Then 10 min after power came back, I got a text saying that after further investigation they now estimated that our power would be restored around 10:00 pm.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Today on support live chat with my hosting provider:

Me: I have auto PHP updates enabled but it's not updating ☹️

Host tech guy: It's easy, just delete this one line <screenshot attached>. Your dev must have added this line to your .htaccess which is preventing your auto updates. 

Me: I am the dev 😄

Host tech guy: .....  Shall I fix it for you?

Me: 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 5