Make Us Laugh!

Mickey Mouse filed for divorce against Minnie Mouse.

In divorce court, the Judge challenged, "Mr. Mouse, I do not see grounds for divorce here. You and Minnie Mouse have been married since 1929. You should be used to her personality traits by now.  I see no reason why you should be granted divorce just because you say Minnie is 'bonkers and silly'.  How does your counsel respond?"

Mickey's lawyer asked to approach the bench. In a low voice he said, "Your honor, if you read the complaint again you will see that it says Mrs. Mouse was 'bonking Goofy'."

The judge granted the divorce there and then.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Honey, sit down please. I've got some bad news."

"Oh my, what is it, dear? It's not your job? Is your mother ok? Is it the kids?"

"Now now, honey. It's none of that, it will be ok. It's just..well the doctor says.."

"What is it? Just tell me!"

"Ok, ok! The doctor says that I have..intelligentsia!"

"But, that can't be! The test has to be wrong! Can't they check again?"

"They did, they performed a second test to confirm it."

"But what does this mean? How will we face people? The stigma alone! Will the kids get it too?"

"The kids will be fine, honey. But, hear me out - there's more."

"MORE? How could there be more? I can't take any more bad news, it can't be any worse!"

"Well you see dear, I've also been diagnosed with..High IQ."

"THAT'S IT! I WANT A DIVORCE!"

An inmate at an institution for the criminally insane escaped yesterday. He first raped a nurse. Seeing this, a man who was cleaning the windows entered and tried to stop him, but the inmate overpowered him, stole his clothing, and escaped through the window.

The headline read,

LOOSE NUT SCREWS AND BOLTS. BELTS WASHER, STRIPS THREADS

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

An inmate at an institution for the criminally insane escaped yesterday. He first raped a nurse. Seeing this, a man who was cleaning the windows entered and tried to stop him, but the inmate overpowered him, stole his clothing, and escaped through the window.

The headline read,

I think my favorite real, local headline has to be:

image.png.35e6155dd6424329cd654f4ad691cca5.png man marries image.png.dbeb2c6e24b52fb90647c33176e8528f.png woman.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

The headline read,

Reminds me of the old story about why the Panda was barred from the Saloon: He eats, shoots, and leaves.