Male Dad Bod, do we have it yet?

elixdude

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At this point I'm tired having a muscly body, and now i had a mood to make my avi has a dad bod. Is there any body that can transformed to dad bod without those abs? So far I only know Not Found has skin to become chubby. Thank you.

Edited by elixdude
typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Kweopi said:

Β 

5 hours ago, Orwar said:

Dad bods isn't overweight like that, so no sorry

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

this one looks good as well, will giving a try later, thank you!

• 1 year later...

I remember it differently, Alwin. I think that it is often questions about less muscular bodies. Not overweight or obese, but average, without sculpted muscles. And also skins without painted on muscles and that "V" on the hips that dip down to the groin. That has its own name, I can't remember it now.

The Slink body would be a good pick, with that Omega applier from Not found. A body like that could easy be like the Jason Momoa images in Dad bod.

Does Not Found offer BoM?

6 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i can't imagneΒ  the body creators get that request often, if there was enough interestΒ  they would jump on it.
Only a few create visual chubier skins.

Which seems odd since almost all women's skins now have a belly option.Β  And don't forget your cellulite and stretch marks!

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I remember it differently, Alwin. I think that it is often questions about less muscular bodies.

Β 

26 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Which seems odd since almost all women's skins now have a belly option.Β  And don't forget your cellulite and stretch marks!

i said that there are skins..Β  :)Β  but think i only seen the painted belly used once or twiceΒ  ever ... in the "scene" it's for sure not loved to use in public.

What i also said .is bodies.
Only these skins don't make it realistic, and with the sliders for current bodies you won't get a fully satisfaction about the shape for this purpose.

Β 

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I remember it differently, Alwin. I think that it is often questions about less muscular bodies. Not overweight or obese, but average, without sculpted muscles. And also skins without painted on muscles and that "V" on the hips that dip down to the groin. That has its own name, I can't remember it now.

The Slink body would be a good pick, with that Omega applier from Not found. A body like that could easy be like the Jason Momoa images in Dad bod.

Does Not Found offer BoM?

Jason Momoa does NOT have a dad bod.. Not that my wife wouldnt love for this dad to have his bod... or her have his bod.. or something..Β 

Vin Diesel does currently. Have a dad bod.. not my bod.. or her having hisΒ bod.. YOUKNOWWHATIMEAN!!!

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this ancient thread, but I had been looking for a dadbod for a long time and I finally found a (partly) solution!Β 

MaleDiction has made the MaleBelly, a Legacy Belly mod. I'm very happy with this! it goes well with my Avarosa chubby skin, I've added some Volkstone hair to that.Β 

Please let me know if you have any questions!Β 

Snapshot_001crop.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Werner Ofeq said:

Sorry to bump this ancient thread, but I had been looking for a dadbod for a long time and I finally found a (partly) solution!Β 

MaleDiction has made the MaleBelly, a Legacy Belly mod. I'm very happy with this! it goes well with my Avarosa chubby skin, I've added some Volkstone hair to that.Β 

Snapshot_001crop.jpg

I just spent 2 hours scouring the Avarosa inworld store, any idea what that skin is actually called?

2 hours ago, Werner Ofeq said:

Snapshot_001crop.jpg

Now that’s a dad bod!!!

Good job!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.