What are you listening to?

I was watching this short documentary on Princes Half time show at the Superbowl and just thinking ,what a major loss he really was to the music world and to his fans..Even now ,anytime I see his videos and just listen to his music,I'm just always amazed and how talented he was and in control of his vision and just dripping with genius...

This just sums up how amazing he really was.. Still is for me even after he is gone..

Pouring rain and wishing for more,everyone in high heels and dancing like there is no tomorrow.. I'll never find enough words to describe how he touched my heart..

The Artist Formerly Known As Prince.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For some reason the one song I always think of when I hear playing on an infinite loop is "Bela Lugosi's Dead." Here's a version by Nouvelle Vague that I am now listening and listening and listening to....

and of course the original which is 10 minutes long so it feels like it is on perpetual repeat!

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 4

This used to be my absolute favorite song. I used to listen to it over and over, crying my eyes out.

Then I bought the disk, and this turned out to be the only good song on it. Kinda killed the magic for me.

it still hits me sometimes, though.

Edited by kershe
  • Like 2