You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, CheriColette said:

What fun, I loved shopping for gifts and yesterday I received mine. I couldnt get into SL till tonight but I had email telling me the gift had arrived (which added to the anticipation). I got these Crystal Bento WIngs, including animation and colour change. They are amazing. Thanks to my, not so, Secret Santa Eva Knoller. Well chosen.

Wings Gift.JPG

Yay!! The wings are beautiful, as is the picture!

• Like 2

I was also the recipient of a wonderful (and unlooked for) present from the lovely @RaeLeeH today!

Here's a shot of it (yes, I have an Edwardian thing going at the moment); I'll be posting a somewhat different version elsewhere soonish!

Thank you Rae! You're a love!

1814397541_DaguerreotypeBlank.thumb.png.17fddd78c6f043ee26e038398b0faae4.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, CheriColette said:

Both your 'gift' photos are amazing shots, apart from having a good eye for outfits and decor from the era, you are a skilled  photographer. 

Thank Cheri!

I really like your photos too, but you hide your light under a bushel: I don't think most people here know about your own pics. They're lovely!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Well, it IS 2:30am. Whaddya expect?
  • Like 3

“Sometimes since I've been in the garden I've looked up through the trees at the sky and I have had a strange feeling of being happy as if something was pushing and drawing in my chest and making me breathe fast. Magic is always pushing and drawing and making things out of nothing. Everything is made out of magic, leaves and trees, flowers and birds, badgers and foxes and squirrels and people. So it must be all around us. In this garden - in all the places.”
(Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden, 1911)

Sometimes Second Life seems to me a bit like a secret garden.

This is a pic of me wearing a beautiful Christmas present from @momomoonusagi, a dress called (wait for it!) "Secret Garden." Momo, thank you so much: it's lovely!

Secret-Garden-Blank.thumb.png.e02493d00c69a37e576d087bf7c85f5e.png

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It would have looked more interesting on Orwar, though.

Be careful what you wish for! ... Actually, no, that's obviously not happening!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.