You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

II'd love to participate, but I have no sort of wishlist :/  I mean, I know what one is, I can work out how to do one on Marketplace (I vaguely remember seeing the "add to wishlist option -- or maybe I'm thinking about Amazon?)... but I have no clue what I'd want.

It's a good problem to have, don't get me wrong, but for occasions like this it's not at all helpful :/

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

II'd love to participate, but I have no sort of wishlist :/  I mean, I know what one is, I can work out how to do one on Marketplace (I vaguely remember seeing the "add to wishlist option -- or maybe I'm thinking about Amazon?)... but I have no clue what I'd want.

It's a good problem to have, don't get me wrong, but for occasions like this it's not at all helpful :/

I didn’t have one either, and now mine has two whole things on it! We have until the 15th (I think?) to fill it up, so hopefully that’s enough time. I’ve just been wandering around in world at stores looking for ideas.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

You don't NEED a wishlist to participate. At least half of the fun is the surprise.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

As Matty suggested, you don't *need* one. 

The wishlist posting was, honestly, only a requirement mostly to help me sort through the thread later on for all of the people wishing to participate--when I go to make the spreadsheet to randomly partner everyone. ♡ but a gift given does not have to come from a wishlist.

However, when people are sorted, a wishlist may be helpful to whoever you're partnered up with in giving them an idea of the sorts of things you like or things you do want. ♡ because, for example, who knows, you may have a taste for scifi and no one would know unless they asked or...maaaaybe...saw some scifi things on your wishlist. ^^

But if you want to participate, I would happily have you join us!

And like Eva said, you could start a wishlist now. The deadline before people are sorted is the 12th, so if nothing you can just throw a few things in one if you wanted to. It doesn't have to be a mile long. ^^

@RaeLeeH didnt have a wishlist like Eva did either, so you aren't alone, Ajay. ^^ she threw one together in a few minutes actually. XD

@ErukaVonD

all that I said above applies to you too. ♡ I remembered you said your wishlist is mostly on Flickr, but if you want to join, I'll gladly have you. ^^

1 hour ago, Panteleeva said:

Welcome! I'm so glad you're going to be joining us!

Post moar kitty pictures! ♡

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Nadia Chatterbox said:

Sounds great, I’ll join.  Thank you for doing this!

Yay! Welcome!

Will you be posting a wishlist? There's been quite a bit of back and forth on them.

Which I'm kinda grateful for. It helps put into perspective what can be changed or not changed about doing all of this again next year. n.n

But anywut,  I am extremely happy to have you join all of us! ^^

• Like 2

Count me in, Momo! This is a really darling idea; thank you for coming up with it!

I've got a wishlist now (whoot for me! Scylla conquers another tech obstacle!), but it's not very complete (at the moment), and whoever can use it, or not, depending upon their preference.

Fun!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Count me in, Momo! This is a really darling idea; thank you for coming up with it!

I've got a wishlist now (whoot for me! Scylla conquers another tech obstacle!), but it's not very complete (at the moment), and whoever can use it, or not, depending upon their preference.

Fun!

*gasps excitedly* yaaaay! Scy-chaaaaan!

I'm so glad you'll be participating! I was hoping you'd come around. ♡

And yay to a wishlist naow! XD

If this thread has done anything so far it's encouraged more people to use that handy little feature. n.n

I can't wait to go all through it when you post it!

Wishlist stalking has been fun. U:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I've got a wishlist now

about dang time grumble grumble

10 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I am going to grab a name off a tree in my local store and buy something for that child ..

That is what I "wish" for that you all do the same.

Who is to say we can't do both? or aren't doing both?  It isn't a choice between one or the other, after all.  We can better spread the Holiday spirit around that way. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

about dang time grumble grumble

It's HARD to create a wish list!

I'm a situational shopper, rather than an aspirational one: I buy things as I find I need them, or because I happen across them by chance!

Also, it's embarrassing ("Why on earth would Scylla want that???").

But I'm trying!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/wishlists/Scylla.Rhiadra

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.