You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, CheriColette said:

Thanks @momomoonusagi good to know. I wonder who I will get :)

One thing on anonymous gifts>>>>I am weary about opening 'presents' from people I dont know or expect to hear from, so while its lovely you send people gifts Alyona, I wonder how many get through security and how many are merely sent to trash unopened.  

Yes, that's a good point. But I send from Market Place so you can always get a redelivery without having to go through me. Anyway, this is why I put the message here because a few were "You're my secret Santa? Thank you!" And I replied "secret Santa?" - So I search for the thread and thought I should let those people know they still have a Secret Santa out there. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, that's a good point. But I send from Market Place so you can always get a redelivery without having to go through me. Anyway, this is why I put the message here because a few were "You're my secret Santa? Thank you!" And I replied "secret Santa?" - So I search for the thread and thought I should let those people know they still have a Secret Santa out there. :)

I got mine! And I LOVE IT! I can't wait to go for a swim... lol!

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Here are my two lovely gifts; @Alyona Su got me the palomino skin for my Teegle horse, and the medieval dress was from my actual Secret Santa. Thank you so much, both of you!

Thank you for the picture! And that is an awesome dress, too - and the colors all mesh very well! Hahaha! Merry Christmas.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What fun, I loved shopping for gifts and yesterday I received mine. I couldnt get into SL till tonight but I had email telling me the gift had arrived (which added to the anticipation). I got these Crystal Bento WIngs, including animation and colour change. They are amazing. Thanks to my, not so, Secret Santa Eva Knoller. Well chosen.

Wings Gift.JPG

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.