Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

On 1/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, Kitten Kaos said:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ to the happy couple!

21 hours ago, Elena Core said:

@PrudenceAnton, sorry I miss that, should check notifications more often... I've watched the video and it was a beautiful ceremony. I wish you both the happiest life

Thank you so much Kitten! *hugs* So glad you and Baphy were there with us to celebrate this occasion.  That meant a lot to us. 🥰

I'm so glad there was a video to mark the moment and hold the memories for all to share and enjoy, Elena. And thank you. 😘

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

OK, so riddle me this.  For the last few days, I've left an alt logged in for a few hours in the SL morning, while I go do RL things.  [I never did this before, because the PC I have available at that time of day never used to be able to sustain SL for that long.  But last fall I spread a few hundred dollars around my 3 computer setups, and voila! ]

Ostensibly he's watching to see if a new theme has been shared, but actually, right before I log him out I skim Belli Citizens chat to see what's up. I'm rarely inworld during the lively chat hours, and it's amazing to me what people talk about.  Squash recipes, anyone?

Today, around SL noon, there was a big music event at the Fairgrounds.  I can never make those, so I don't pay much mind, but evidently this one was crashed by a whole pile of Lindens.  Someone shared their pic showing Ebbe (!), Oz, Keira, Wulf and lord knows who else  ... chat reported that 15 Lindens dropped in.

That's right, FIFTEEN LINDENS.

I think that's great, don't get me wrong, but I'm also kinda WTF?  So they were, what, all sitting around a meeting, probably some remote and some in the office, and for some reason decided they just had to hang out in Belli and get a fix of the blues?  What, did Patch dare Oz that the region would crash?  Or did someone bring particularly great ganja into the office today?

I picture some of them in a room RL, falling over laughing at each other.

Do they know that many of us spend a lot of our SL time just waiting around for something funny to happen?  SL generally does not disappoint ...

So here's the riddle, I don't remember who came up with it:

"What do you call fifteen Lindens?"

"A lag!"

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Just had a thot re: the above.

Ebbe was very enthused about Sansar's possibly as a live events, particularly musical events, platform.  You don't suppose, since this was a live music event, the Lindens were exploring with Ebbe the possibility of using SL for some of the events they were queuing up for Sansar?  There are ways around the scalability issues.

Hmmm.

I guess it's possible that Ebbe is not aware that Live music events happen all the time around SL.  May not know that there are dance choreographers with immense inventories of dances who can choreograph live performances on the fly, and dance HUDs capable of animating a sizeable crowd in low-lag synchrony.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

OK, so riddle me this.  For the last few days, I've left an alt logged in for a few hours in the SL morning, while I go do RL things.  [I never did this before, because the PC I have available at that time of day never used to be able to sustain SL for that long.  But last fall I spread a few hundred dollars around my 3 computer setups, and voila! ]

Ostensibly he's watching to see if a new theme has been shared, but actually, right before I log him out I skim Belli Citizens chat to see what's up. I'm rarely inworld during the lively chat hours, and it's amazing to me what people talk about.  Squash recipes, anyone?

Today, around SL noon, there was a big music event at the Fairgrounds.  I can never make those, so I don't pay much mind, but evidently this one was crashed by a whole pile of Lindens.  Someone shared their pic showing Ebbe (!), Oz, Keira, Wulf and lord knows who else  ... chat reported that 15 Lindens dropped in.

That's right, FIFTEEN LINDENS.

I think that's great, don't get me wrong, but I'm also kinda WTF?  So they were, what, all sitting around a meeting, probably some remote and some in the office, and for some reason decided they just had to hang out in Belli and get a fix of the blues?  What, did Patch dare Oz that the region would crash?  Or did someone bring particularly great ganja into the office today?

I picture some of them in a room RL, falling over laughing at each other.

Do they know that many of us spend a lot of our SL time just waiting around for something funny to happen?  SL generally does not disappoint ...

So here's the riddle, I don't remember who came up with it:

"What do you call fifteen Lindens?"

"A lag!"

Simon says!  :D   

[11:19] Simon Linden: just because it's the right time to say this ... a group of Lindens is called a "lag of Lindens"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Finally got the photos from the photographer for Bellisseria 1st Official Wedding @ Bellisseria Fairgrounds on 1.25.2020.  Thank you Aleriah Laurent.  🥰  You can see the rest of the wedding photos here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/161818639@N02/albums/72157712857572576

Patch Linden, Wedding Officiant

Patch Linden

Bride & Groom with friends

Bride & Groom with friends

At Last

At Last dance

• Like 12

Edith and I just wanted to say hello to everyone on this beautiful Saturday. We got new dresses for our Friend's meeting later so I had to take a photo. I will admit I tend to plan our outfits to look as much alike as possible. Edith is my mini me after all...well kind of. We wish you all to please have a beautiful Saturday and weekend really.

49629625831_68239d1c7a_o.png

49629921432_c35945fa80_o.png

• Like 5