Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

Our eldest baby Felice made me promise I would show her photo with Bernard the dinosaur and her new ladybug pal. She was super happy about the ladybug friend we got for her. This meant having to pose for a quick photo with her dinosaur Bernard and the ladybug who has yet to be named! This all happened in Bellisseria of course. ;)❤️

FeliMeli_006.png

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 8

33 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

Visita !!! últimos dias apenas até 8 de junho !!!

Galeria 56 - Bellisseria  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court / 19/243/2408

This exhibit is really great, folks.  It is much more varied than is usual in SL, and the script trick for the photo/history on the 1st floor really draws you into an area of Brazil that one doesn't hear too much from in NA.  The portion of it that I thought I'd like the least ("Metal") I actually ended up liking the most.

Do you have a gallery someplace where we could buy any of your art, Nando?

• Like 2

Me, my brother Tyler and our mum went sailing on our Loonetta yacht. We set sail from our own house boat and then headed South down the continent some 100 sims to see a friend at their house boat, all before sailing back. 

Sailing with Mum

7bc6c13e96c075f2691aad6ddc55c5c8.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, brodiac90 said:

Me, my brother Tyler and our mum went sailing on our Loonetta yacht. We set sail from our own house boat and then headed South down the continent some 100 sims to see a friend at their house boat, all before sailing back. 

Sailing with Mum

7bc6c13e96c075f2691aad6ddc55c5c8.jpg

Who's steering the boat?

Wow, 100 sims with 3 avatars. Did you do that without region crossing failures?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, animats said:

Who's steering the boat?

Wow, 100 sims with 3 avatars. Did you do that without region crossing failures?

Haha we stopped to take this picture so the boat is moored with the anchor down.

Yes we sailed with 3 avatars down the continent and back, so more like 200 sims. And no we didn't have any trouble with the sim crossings. The Loonetta is a very good sailing boat. 31 prims and only 6 scripts with a low script memory load. We only just bought it so the trip was a test run really and we were all impressed with how it handled. 

• Like 3

I have been visiting your gallery this morning @Nando Yip, and I ve loved it. I think art is always needed, but in these times we are facing, even more. Actually, 'Metal' seems to express that feeling of being lockdown, I guess we all interpret art based on our own experience.

And congratulations on the amazing portrait of your country, Pará is a state I didn't know about, so it's been wonderful discovering it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

The Amazon is an incredible land with thousands of landscapes and a diverse population.  Thank you for your visit @Elena Core

It is, the lung of Gaia :) Your gallery brings a different perspective to it. That is the best part of Bellisseria: decorating or exploring is great, but to me, getting to know other perspctives and cultures, other views, is the best part of this new continent, and of  SL in general.

• Like 5