Jump to content
LakotaBlue Tuqiri

NO Linden Home?? Please Vent Here!!

Recommended Posts

If you go to where they are getting ready to launch the next batch you will be in awe ,,,,,,,,,, it  is a  LOT OF  WORK !!!!!!  and if you want the same ole as in the  older generation   meaning unless you are on  a hill ridge or by the water   no matter where it  is same ole   landscaping ,,,,,,,,, but they are making it unique  with the different ways the streets   and placement of the  homes  and shrubbs and trees etc ,,,,,  when you get one   it will be worth it   and looking  at the new  lots being released   wow   worth the wait ,,,, and hugs and love to every one and to the moles who are busting   butt  working hard   big shout  out and hugs to our moles ,,,,,,,, and  it is worth the  wait ,,,,,, 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I got up and walked away from the computer hours ago. So I was talking in the group chat a while ago and then I stopped. And?

Yeah, I know. You stopped getting a reaction there and you are still at it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

K. If I was actually whining it'd be one thing, but I'm not? I'm just saying how I feel. Other people have done it too.

 

24 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Not really. can't really do much with slanted walls when your wall is also the roof.

 

Yeah, I know. And I've only posted in a couple of threads. It's called using the forums... I don't understand what the issue is with me posting on the threads. It's a forum site.... And Yeah I know I"m going to have to wait, I just wish they'd release bigger batches so it'd be more fair considering we get put in a time out for refreshing now.

 

And there is a thread that was specifically created for the folks that wanted to complain or whine or rant or moan & groan, but didn't want others to knock them for it.  You'll find that for the most part, the people in that thread (well, at least the other complainers), will welcome you with hugs and all sorts of feel-good stuff:

 

 

Complaining or whining anywhere else is, IMO, fair game for any response.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

 

 

And there is a thread that was specifically created for the folks that wanted to complain or whine or rant or moan & groan, but didn't want others to knock them for it.  You'll find that for the most part, the people in that thread (well, at least the other complainers), will welcome you with hugs and all sorts of feel-good stuff:

 

 

Complaining or whining anywhere else is, IMO, fair game for any response.

 

 

You must've gotten your shiny new perfect location Linden home on the first try, or else you wouldn't be coming at me like this. 
 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

You must've gotten your shiny new perfect location Linden home on the first try, or else you wouldn't be coming at me like this. 
 

No she is coming at you because you HAD a Linden home but chose to give it up and STILL came here to complain. Unlike the vast majority of people here who are frustrated because they NEVER had a Linden home.

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Evangeline Ling said:

No she is coming at you because you HAD a Linden home but chose to gave it up and STILL came here to complain. Unlike the vast majority of people here who are frustrated because they NEVER had a Linden home.

Okay and I wasn't coming at her, so she really shouldn't have come after me. Could've just kept scrolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Okay and I wasn't coming at her, so she really shouldn't have come after me. Could've just kept scrolling.

I could have, but I didn't... Just like you could have kept your Linden Home... but you didn't

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:
9 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

You must've gotten your shiny new perfect location Linden home on the first try, or else you wouldn't be coming at me like this. 
 

No she is coming at you because you HAD a Linden home but chose to give it up and STILL came here to complain. Unlike the vast majority of people here who are frustrated because they NEVER had a Linden home.

This ^^   

Thus I have no pity or even patience in this situation like I do for all the others still trying to get a home.

Some people will just NEVER understand.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Okay and I wasn't coming at her, so she really shouldn't have come after me. Could've just kept scrolling.

As you said yourself earlier -- this is a public forum.

Anyone posting here is subject to replies from anyone.

Especially if their complaints are not really legitimate.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know something @AlyceAdrift , the way you act both in world and in the forums actually makes me question your age.

Either you are way under 18 because to be honest I can not see a person of that age acting this way (not any I know of anyway)or you have come from a really privileged background where all you have to do is shout and everything is delivered on a silver platter. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

You know something @AlyceAdrift , the way you act both in world and in the forums actually makes me question your age.

Either you are way under 18 because to be honest I can not see a person of that age acting this way (not any I know of anyway)or you have come from a really privileged background where all you have to do is shout and everything is delivered on a silver platter. 

I'm legal. I can promise you that. I'm far above 18, and no I didn't come from a privileged background, I've worked for everything I've got, thank you very much. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As you said yourself earlier -- this is a public forum.

Anyone posting here is subject to replies from anyone.

Especially if their complaints are not really legitimate.

There's a difference between posting an opinion and attacking people. I posted an opinion, you posted an attack. Two completely different things. :)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I'm legal. I can promise you that. I'm far above 18, and no I didn't come from a privileged background, I've worked for everything I've got, thank you very much. :)

No excuse for acting like a spoilt brat then

And I'm off to bed. Look forward to having you as a neighbour :)

 

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Layla Claven
editing text
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Layla Claven said:

No excuse for acting like a spoilt brat then

 

giphy.gif

Hahahahahahaha okay sure. When I just want what I'm paying for, and to get the thing I actually want and not just something to compensate, but okay. I prefer to call it being selective, but call it what you will. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Hahahahahahaha okay sure. When I just want what I'm paying for, and to get the thing I actually want and not just something to compensate, but okay. I prefer to call it being selective, but call it what you will. :shrug:

And THIS is why you are drawing such heat...

you HAD a Bellisserian home...

you DISCARDED it...

and now you want that to be the Linden's fault...

Here is a tiny violin for you...

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Not really. can't really do much with slanted walls when your wall is also the roof.

o but you can ,,,,,, you can streatch the prim across the top part to make a platform to work on to do a temp display while you take pictures ,,,,, and you can lower it  andmake a sideroom  i did that and it was beautiful ,,,, let your creative side flow ,,,,, the meadobrook the homes all have flat roofs   so there is a solution to this ,,, hugs 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if they could help you, but you could try customer support to try to get an estimated time frame of when it will be easier to get homes.  The plan, as far as I am aware, is to eventually remove all of the older linden homes, at that time everyone will need to move to Bellisseria if they want a linden home  I also believe, that the projected time for the old homes to be removed was a year, which I could be wrong on, and hope someone chimes in to correct me if I am.    If I am right, I would take a guess, that after that year is over, it will not require a lot of work on your part, to get a Bellisseria home.    I wish I could find the post I read that gave the estimated time for the old continents being removed, but haven't had any luck so far.  Even if I could though, that is no guarantee, because their plans may have changed since I last read that.

 

I would think, after a certain number of homes are available, it will start to become easier to get a home, but will still require refreshing the page for a while to get one.  It really is all guess work for most of us here, because we are not Linden employees.   The point in which you can just log into the second life webpage, and select a Belliseria home with absolutely no hassle, has not been officially stated as far as I know.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nope....I'm not gonna say what I'm thinking. I want credit for holding my tongue.

Edited by BelleBax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

K, and I didn't. That's old news. Something more relevant to bring to the table now?

 

No point in bringing in any sort of table, when you just gave away your home. :P It would look silly, standalone. 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I could have, but I didn't... Just like you could have kept your Linden Home... but you didn't

 

^^ I think we have a winner here! 😍

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So linden Labs should not have released any of the new homes until they had enough for all ?  And in that same complaint one can infer that you're upset at how long it's taking to release more homes.  so from that we can conclude that you would rather lLinden Labs not have released anything at all right now and instead build on this continent while everyone can see it from the map and can actually teleport over and see as the land is terraform. And everyone can watch as the moles build the Monopoly houses and build roads and bridges and canals and plant flowers and trees.  And you would prefer that that continue on with no one having access to any of it?  Which will likely take several years to accommodate possibly several thousand maybe tens of thousands?  That's your plan to have this giant continent built and everything just sit dormant because you didn't get your way?  Gotcha.

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...