NO Linden Home?? Please Vent Here!!

LakotaBlue Tuqiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please feel free to vent about not having a Linden home yet or Playing the auto refresh game with your key board!! I'm sorry  I am annoyed as hell! Hopefully I will have better luck next week😩

and I am trying to be patient but trying to get a home every other day is exhausting! Did linden Lab ever think what this could do to someone's mental state 🤣

😎

This is a place for heathy Venting🤪

span widget

Edited by LakotaBlue Tuqiri
  • Like 6

There's been so much talk about these new Linden homes and I haven't even bothered to have a look at them yet, because I'm much too lazy to move from my old Linden Home that I've had for years and haven't even furnished yet! Raaaah!

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, LakotaBlue Tuqiri said:

This was for venting about Not having a linden home , Not venting about me!!🤣 LMAOO

I understand your frustration about wanting a home and being part of the community. You've been very patient (saw some of your posts in the Linden Homes postings) but sounds like you've reached your limit    :(

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

I understand your frustration about wanting a home and being part of the community. You've been very patient (saw some of your posts in the Linden Homes postings) but sounds like you've reached your limit    :(

Yes I think I have , So maybe after this cup of Coffee I will feel a little better 🤣😭😭

• Like 1

Have you tried Auto Refresh Plus if you use Chrome. I successfully used it to secure myself a Bellisseria property, of course it was mega frustrating when properties would come up and no matter how fast i was at clicking they came back sold out or error but it's better than sitting there laboriously pressing refresh every few seconds

8 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Have you tried Auto Refresh Plus if you use Chrome. I successfully used it to secure myself a Bellisseria property, of course it was mega frustrating when properties would come up and no matter how fast i was at clicking they came back sold out or error but it's better than sitting there laboriously pressing refresh every few seconds

No I haven't , Thanks I'm looking into this as I type ..🤪 

Edited by LakotaBlue Tuqiri

7 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

14vg13.jpg

• Like 1

My HEALTHY VENTING is to complain about people that don't want anyone telling them what to do, but they want to tell everyone else what they can and can't do in a public forum thread.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My HEALTHY VENTING is to complain about people that don't want anyone telling them what to do, but they want to tell everyone else what they can and can't do in a public forum thread.

So hopefully your agreeing with me 🤣Or did I read this wrong haha

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Okay My friend told me I did read that wrong 😭 I said if you have something negative to say ABOUT ME!! not my post then have a Seat!  Look I'm just venting about not having a home,  No reason someone should take shots at me , But if they do , it's Funny ! And I will Defend myself ! 

• Like 1

Venting is healthy and valid esp when coping with a stressful situation we all choose to participate in. 

This thread was made for me! I'm right here with you! Lol We'll get our spot eventually. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

My auto-refresh (Chrome) just popped two up about 5 minutes apart, but they were already taken  :(

Thinking of switching to Mozilla.

I'm on Mozilla, been on chrome and Mozilla has been much more successful for me. Goodluck 

• Thanks 1

Just give them time.  An old saying, "Rome wasn't built in a day."  I know it can be frustrating in trying to get home, but be patient.  They are working hard to get the homes release.  If they rush and release them without checking for bugs then they would have to go back and fix them which can cause delays in releasing new homes.  The new homes look amazing! Both Patch and the Moles did an incredible job.  :)  I want to send my thanks to both Patch and the Moles for the hard work they are putting in.   Just keep checking the Linden Home page to see if there's any release.

Edited by Coolnet Ordinary
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I LIKE this thread. I (well, my alt with the premium account) must have missed out on about 50 (100?) homes since the big houseboats release, I can't even remember when that was, and it does make me feel less frustrated to know I'm not alone. If you have a home already, nobody's asking you to visit this thread!

Oh, and I've been using Auto Refesh Plus on Chrome since Marianne Little first mentioned it (thank you Marianne), I'm on a 1 sec refresh rate, and I can't click any faster - at the end of the day, there are not enough homes yet and it's more like a lottery than anything else. Gah! I know it's only pixels...but still.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Coolnet Ordinary said:

Just give them time.  An old saying, "Rome wasn't built in a day."  I know it can be frustrating in trying to get home, but be patient.  They are working hard to get the homes release.  If they rush and release them without checking for bugs then they would have to go back and fix them which can cause delays in releasing new homes.  The new homes look amazing! Both Patch and the Moles did an incredible job.  I want to send my thanks to both Patch and the Moles for the hard work they are putting in. :)  Just keep checking the Linden Home page to see if there's any release.

I went for a stroll yesterday thru the neighborhood it was so lovely 😭They are doing a good job !!  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian said:

I LIKE this thread. I (well, my alt with the premium account) must have missed out on about 50 (100?) homes since the big houseboats release, I can't even remember when that was, and it does make me feel less frustrated to know I'm not alone. If you have a home already, nobody's asking you to visit this thread!

Oh, and I've been using Auto Refesh Plus on Chrome since Marianne Little first mentioned it (thank you Marianne), I'm on a 1 sec refresh rate, and I can't click any faster - at the end of the day, there are not enough homes yet and it's more like a lottery than anything else. Gah! I know it's only pixels...but still.

I thought the same thing it feels like a lottery ! And yeah I thinks its okay to Vent about it ! Who else would we talk to if not each other . My husband is like What the hell are you talking about 😭.. So yeah I just downloaded the Auto refresh Button crosses fingers

1 minute ago, LakotaBlue Tuqiri said:

I thought the same thing it feels like a lottery ! And yeah I thinks its okay to Vent about it ! Who else would we talk to if not each other . My husband is like What the hell are you talking about 😭.. So yeah I just downloaded the Auto refresh Button crosses fingers

It seems to work magic for a lot of people...Good luck! :-)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Frankief said:

the next lot of houses will be available on April 16 2167 please be patient and form an orderly queue 

Thank you 

THE MANAGEMENT 

Like renewing your driver's license in my state. You have to take a number first though and then you have to wait until they call a group of numbers (usually 5 - 10) to get in line. Then you get to wait in line until your number is called.

So how many of you didn't know you were supposed to take a number? *counts the show of hands*  Ok, all of you go sit over there on the bench marked Group W. 

71xGaFWNmKL._SY450_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The quicker we gets the trailers mass release the better. With demand bein what it is, the moles could work flat out for literal years an not meet it - they needs to toss in a few "cookie cutter" quick areas as well as the fancy, individual ones. Trailers could work well with this - they not all need to be on super fancy individual plots, we could have a few bunched together around a feature, or near a "park communal" sort of unique area.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.