When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

About five minutes ago! Someone is there on the map now....

Thank you Chloe, I hope I can get it next time, it's an amazing template. Maybe there will be more when the new regions are released :) 

Edited by Elena Core
was missing an 'it'
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Thank you Chloe, I hope I can get next time, it's an amazing template. Maybe there will be more when the new regions are released :) 

Strongest contender in the log homes you can row all the way down the river but I am ready to build some more Victorian things I have been lazy and buying all sorts of fab add ons from others but I've got the itch again! Hope you can grab one too. Oh I have another cabin it's not the same ...hold on I forgot!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Strongest contender in the log homes you can row all the way down the river but I am ready to build some more Victorian things I have been lazy and buying all sorts of fab add ons from others but I've got the itch again! Hope you can grab one too. Oh I have another cabin it's not the same ...hold on I forgot!

Thank you Chloe, I have a very similar one in my alt 😀

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I wanted to do a switch in quiet times - If I catch similar will shout 

I understand, you are such a sweetheart on helping people and releasing really awesome spots-- thank you!

I am sure someone was elated to get that cabin! :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Question for hoppers, has everything on the land page been recycles lately, no new releases? If so for how long?

There have been two releases (Victorians) this last week, but everything has been really quiet, maybe because of SL17B preparations 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I must confess I did not follow this thread anymore since the thousands of Loghomes appeared. They seem to have lasted quite a while but by now I see only Meadowbrook again. Are they still releasing new regions? Is there another theme in sight? Or is this thread only about abandons nowadays?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I must confess I did not follow this thread anymore since the thousands of Loghomes appeared. They seem to have lasted quite a while but by now I see only Meadowbrook again. Are they still releasing new regions? Is there another theme in sight? Or is this thread only about abandons nowadays?

Mainly abandons as the releases are few & far between. Apparently the moles are all busy on the birthday celebrations & they may have a new theme announced then but no one really knows. There’s still a lot of work for moles to do around the log home area as well, railway, landscaping & putting homes in the empty spaces. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

As Elena noted above, there have been releases of two new Victorian regions this week. I believe there are still more Victorian regions that look ready to go, so that will be what we get for upcoming releases as well. I don't expect to see anything new other than Vics until after SLB. 

ETA: Having said that, some of the abandons have been stunning! I'm still enjoying GOH. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Manywave/228/20/0

This is a square houseoat near a lighthouse in a southside boat harbor.

Releasing it now.

I was able to nab this and it is a great houseboat. I am not going to keep it because the one I already have suits me a little better. I am putting this one back in the GOH pool.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Congrats, Chloe!  I dithered deciding whether to make someone premium just to go for this!

Thanks Nika! Oleander is my favourite place on Bellisseria apart from Saltmarsh so I am stoked and grateful to Faydra for the heads up. In return I have a Pommade seaside Victorian to send back...http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pommade/228/97/32 will let out at 15 mins past the hour

Snapshot_012.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thanks Nika! Oleander is my favourite place on Bellisseria apart from Saltmarsh so I am stoked and grateful to Faydra for the heads up. In return I have a Pommade seaside Victorian to send back...http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pommade/228/97/32 will let out at 15 mins past the hour

Snapshot_012.png

That is a pretty place, I used to have it, has the prettiest flowers!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.