When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

Lucille :)  even on the most great location, the choice of campers is exactly the same. ..8 to choose from

If I get a Camper in that location…  I think I would give it a try and forget other styles :)

Seeing how things are right now, perhaps the only way for not get the same home again would  be request a Camper, I may be lucky

Edited by Lucille Babenco
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

If only you can have two! Lol! 

LOL, I know the Lindens have no incentive to do this... but yes, if I could ask a genie for a wish: premiums could claim one 1024 LH or two 512 LH 😛 I've kind of fallen in love with the woodsy/ lakey camper areas and finding I may care more about atmospheric ambiance than about home size, rather surprising myself about that. But it shows just how good Mole landscaping is :D

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

Are there a lot of sea side campers then? Never saw one like that to be honest...

Not many seaside at all. "some" and some to come. Most are by lakes and some like the one pictured are on little peninsulas surrounded on three sides. We are waiting for the next seaside campers to come up the "stack" but the same region camper parcels are still cycling around so it could be awhile. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Not many seaside at all.

seaside or waterside makes no difference for the "look"  nor for the water... it's all swee*****er, even the seas. ... [edit'] i seriously only typed sweet water .. whats wrong with that??]

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, AveryWitt said:

This happens to me often.... I started rezzing a box and sitting on it to get out from under the stairs.

What I do is TP out from under the stairs using the mini map. For those unaware, you can double click on the mini map to TP to your desired destination within the visible range shown on it. I just double click close to my dot and I am out in a flash. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hendrix Portal said:

Now that the houseboats are off the page for the most part, someone may have a good shot at this. A friend is releasing a super nice HB location in Pegleg Channel, square parcel, next to lighthouse at 10:05 AM SLT. 

0a10a-06f0016f-d31a-447c-9920-71346e02e9

thats a seriously nice placement .. most tries to find one are ending in a giant row of oblong parcels with boats

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

seaside or waterside makes no difference for the "look"  nor for the water... it's all swee*****er, even the seas. ... [edit'] i seriously only typed sweet water .. whats wrong with that??]

I like the edge and to be at the edge - the feeling to be next to water that carries on for a good way. Super "precise" . I know what you mean I had similar water parcels but I am a sea person on green for sure ....gonna click for that boat parcel though regardless

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

What I do is TP out from under the stairs using the mini map. For those unaware, you can double click on the mini map to TP to your desired destination within the visible range shown on it. I just double click close to my dot and I am out in a flash. :) 

ohhhh nice tip..... much better... thank you...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hendrix Portal said:

Now that the houseboats are off the page for the most part, someone may have a good shot at this. A friend is releasing a super nice HB location in Pegleg Channel, square parcel, next to lighthouse at 10:05 AM SLT. 

ETA: in maintenance

Wish I were home, totally want that 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Thank you Marianne, but I can't let my alt be the premium cause as LulabellsAmour,  I am partnered with ErnestAmour, plus all my friends know me as LulabellsAmour.

Guess LulabellsAmour will have to be homeless for awhile.

LulabellsAmour  stays LulabellsAmour  and partnered and has all her friends whether she is premium or basic. Leora Jacobus was basic from 2007 till last April and nothing was worse except that she could not have a Lindenhome which she did not want before the NEW homes in Bellissseria appeared. Now all my alts are Premium for a year but next April I will put most of them back to basic.

It is mere chance that my main Leora was able to grab the BEST home I could wish for (in Axim at the seashore), so SHE will stay premium for a LONG time. But if one of my alts would have gotten that SHE would have stayed premium instead and Leora back to basic. Your avatar stays what she is with husband, friends, inventory and all no matter if you reduce her to basic!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

think i killed a mole fish ... did swim before i touched it.... o.o ..says it's a rare species... perhaps better try remove the evidence and eat it.

e71bdd7bc6a0a5f3f71739cd6b18c792.png

Fish will be swimming again next time you log on. How do I know? I *may* have clicky-killed one myself at some point...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mauritsss said:

Are there a lot of sea side campers then? Never saw one like that to be honest...

Several upcoming campers are coastal.

Look at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carnival/208/175/27 , http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carcossa/157/193/27, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saltmarsh/216/202/27, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wood/213/201/27, and spots near those.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5/5 attempts and finished today.  More tomorrow!

A bit disappointing:  2 Traditionals in the same location, 1 Boat with the neighbor using an addon of a second home, 2 Campers... in the same location.  Hopefully soon there will be more available locations, if I have only 5 attempts and got the same locations in 4... I'll have to do a special dance or pray to implore Linden blessing :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i must say i reallllyy like the campers, till few weeks ago i looked at it like it was the worst that you could find on SL .. but i converted :)
It's really versatile, of course bit small... but most have wonderfull locations you won't get for Trad, Boats or  Vict.
( and when you have a alt.. together can buy a  1100 sqm parcel at mainland ( in group) for your rezzing activities... with no extra tier level to pay.)

of course i was totally turned to it when i got this parcel past week

1155733399_camper2.jpg.1e13ef7fa505d06937a7be353beaef9a.jpg

Congratulations, you hit a jackpot on that one!
That looks a lot like a camper I was trying for the other week. I ended up not continuing my attempts for it when I scored a lovely parcel on Lake Tatakaka. There are so many lovely plots out there...the moles have done a fantastic job.

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

Lol...the pain is real! I never realised I had a bad word in my name until the forum software pointed it out to me!😜

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hendrix Portal said:

ETA: in maintenance

Hendrix, do you know which windlight setting this is? Gah, so pretty!!!😍😍😍

12 hours ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Thank you Marianne, but I can't let my alt be the premium cause as LulabellsAmour,  I am partnered with ErnestAmour, plus all my friends know me as LulabellsAmour.

Guess LulabellsAmour will have to be homeless for awhile.

The alt could still be Premium and "own" the home, and "set" it to a group that you and whomever else can rezzed and do other stuff there (You can even own the group). 

Then, You -- LulabellsAmour -- could be a basic account that belongs to the group and therefore has almost full rights to do everything at the house, and basic accounts can be partnered - so nothing lost there -- and you keep your current name, so no impact to friends.

Then only difference is that LL charges the alt account for the premium rather than the LulabellsAmour account - and you are still only paying for one Premium.

Granted, since you've already let the other house go, that is all sort of a moot point not, but something to keep in mind in the future if you decide to let the alt also hunt for homes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.