When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Anybody still here? I *know* that this sandy Victorian parcel (pink Alderley) will be someone's ideal home! I can hang onto it for a while until someone expresses an interest and then will release it when you're refreshing finger's ready. 

BISHOPSHEAD.JPG

BISHOPSHEAD2.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Anybody still here? I *know* that this sandy Victorian parcel (pink Alderley) will be someone's ideal home! I can hang onto it for a while until someone expresses an interest and then will release it when you're refreshing finger's ready. 

BISHOPSHEAD.JPG

BISHOPSHEAD2.JPG

My alt would love this. ;)

6 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

BISHOPSHEAD.JPG

BISHOPSHEAD2.JPG

well let's try :D

Not at all!! The darned thing came back to me again ... inbetween one in Moretti 196 176

I am looking for a certain region that I suspect might be released soon ... an my precious trys are being used up by Fangor and Moretti!

Darned situation for if they offer you a Traditional you cannot know if that is the one you wait for ... or just CRAP

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I don't mind 5 a day, but some code to lock us out from receiving dupes within a 24 hr period would be appreciated.

This ^^^   I can live with 5 a day if I knew for a fact that I would not get the same location twice in those 24 hours.

Then again, while hopping trailers over the last week with an alt, I still did pick up the same location 3 days out of 5 or 6.  But even that wouldn't bother me near as much if I knew it at least wouldn't happen within the 24 hour time frame of my 5 tries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Persistence pays off!

One of my alts finally got a sandy Traditional waterfront 💃!

Was debating about clicking on it since I'm at work but went for it. It's in Cadhaire.  I'm utterly delighted.  I really miss being in this particular area; I'd given up my Lostbell home which is 2 regions over, and it's the only one I kind of regretted throwing back (that, and Well Springs now that I think of it). 

Will release my other beach house when I get home tonight. It's not directly waterfront but set up high one row up and has a wonderful view so I'm sure somebody will be extremely happy with it.

This, is the one I just caught 🏖️

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/196/72/31

Edited by Elora Lunasea
afterthought
  • Like 8
Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

I LOVE YOU 💞

It is absolutely a beautiful location, so glad you caught it :) - was the very last trad I held onto, just so I could see the houseboats from the Winchester balcony, may it be a wonderful home to you!

• Like 2

Has there been any information about when they are going to start up with new region releases? I think the houseboat and campers still have new regions that have been in the automatic release mode but I'm more interested in when some new trad or vic regions are gonna start again.

• Like 1
Just now, Cricket Portland said:

But I want some love too!  LOL. I got that one yesterday and held onto it overnight, trying to decide if I want to live on the beach, but I am going to search for woodsy instead.

/throws hugs and kisses your way too! 

• Like 2