When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anybody still here? I *know* that this sandy Victorian parcel (pink Alderley) will be someone's ideal home! I can hang onto it for a while until someone expresses an interest and then will release it when you're refreshing finger's ready. 

BISHOPSHEAD.JPG

BISHOPSHEAD2.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Anybody still here? I *know* that this sandy Victorian parcel (pink Alderley) will be someone's ideal home! I can hang onto it for a while until someone expresses an interest and then will release it when you're refreshing finger's ready. 

BISHOPSHEAD.JPG

BISHOPSHEAD2.JPG

well let's try :D

Not at all!! The darned thing came back to me again ... inbetween one in Moretti 196 176

I am looking for a certain region that I suspect might be released soon ... an my precious trys are being used up by Fangor and Moretti!

Darned situation for if they offer you a Traditional you cannot know if that is the one you wait for ... or just CRAP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I don't mind 5 a day, but some code to lock us out from receiving dupes within a 24 hr period would be appreciated.

This ^^^   I can live with 5 a day if I knew for a fact that I would not get the same location twice in those 24 hours.

Then again, while hopping trailers over the last week with an alt, I still did pick up the same location 3 days out of 5 or 6.  But even that wouldn't bother me near as much if I knew it at least wouldn't happen within the 24 hour time frame of my 5 tries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Persistence pays off!

One of my alts finally got a sandy Traditional waterfront 💃!

Was debating about clicking on it since I'm at work but went for it. It's in Cadhaire.  I'm utterly delighted.  I really miss being in this particular area; I'd given up my Lostbell home which is 2 regions over, and it's the only one I kind of regretted throwing back (that, and Well Springs now that I think of it). 

Will release my other beach house when I get home tonight. It's not directly waterfront but set up high one row up and has a wonderful view so I'm sure somebody will be extremely happy with it.

This, is the one I just caught 🏖️

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/196/72/31

Edited by Elora Lunasea
afterthought
  • Like 8

Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

I LOVE YOU 💞

It is absolutely a beautiful location, so glad you caught it :) - was the very last trad I held onto, just so I could see the houseboats from the Winchester balcony, may it be a wonderful home to you!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.